• September 25, 2024, 04:38:58 am
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Welcome to The Grand Theft Auto European City Community!

Author Topic: [SS]Nilz Report  (Read 742 times)

Offline Fi77_Hold3R

[SS]Nilz Report
« on: January 09, 2018, 10:43:50 pm »
Player Nick: [SS]Nilz
Date: Yesterday
Reason for reporting: Drown Evade and F1 Hack
Evidence:(Screenshots, videos..etc) 
Extra Info: The drown evade is clear so i won't talk about it.You can see the F1 video part,when is hoted him with shotgun he knocked down,me and =KF=T both shooted him with shotgun,even =KF=T was that much sure that after he shooted Nilz he didn't even looked back cuz he think Nilz died but cuz of F1 he didn't died even after my fire,after that i throwed a mol and shooted once again on the place where he sit to shoot me but he didn't fell and killed me.All the evidences are clear.....
« Last Edit: January 10, 2018, 04:32:17 am by KILLERX/Craig »

KILLERX

Re: [SS]Nilz Report
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2018, 10:59:58 pm »
@Nilz can you explain this?

[SS]Eddy

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2018, 11:31:02 pm »
Sorry for posting, I just come to tell you that nilz is registering in the forum and needs the approval of an admin.

F1 Hack
hahah ;D

KILLERX

« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2018, 11:35:49 pm »
Approved.

Offline Fi77_Hold3R

« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2018, 11:45:22 pm »

Nilz

« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2018, 12:01:32 am »
Yes admin Craig, I can clarify this: I use to drown intentionally when I consider there's no way to escape (low hp + people chasing me). I always enjoy doing this and seeing people reactions  ;D. I just didn't know it was disallowed in this server. It's completely my fault for not reading the rules before playing here, and I accept the punishment. This is the first time I see this rule in a server (or I'm probably outdated due to my inactivity).

About the "F1 hack" scene, I don't even remember that moment so I can't tell you what happened or what may have happened.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2018, 12:03:41 am by Nilz »

Offline Fi77_Hold3R

« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2018, 12:43:12 am »
Yes admin Craig, I can clarify this: I use to drown intentionally when I consider there's no way to escape (low hp + people chasing me). I always enjoy doing this and seeing people reactions  ;D. I just didn't know it was disallowed in this server. It's completely my fault for not reading the rules before playing here, and I accept the punishment. This is the first time I see this rule in a server (or I'm probably outdated due to my inactivity).

About the "F1 hack" scene, I don't even remember that moment so I can't tell you what happened or what may have happened.
Can you tell me the name of the server where your hp is low,players are shooting you and there is no way to escape,so in order to save yourself you should drown yourself and its allowed there lol.....
Being a SS you know each and every rule better.So after that when you use /q while being killed and someone reports you then you will say " Ohh! Craig i did /q i found it funny,i enjoy it alot i do evades to check peoples reactions im sorry for evade i wasn't ware that its not allowed here" lol thats bullshit...
Yup F1 is clear nothing to say about it.....

Nilz

« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2018, 01:08:46 am »
Excuse me? All servers. As an admin I have denied tons of reports named "Death evading" whose proof shows a player who intentionally drowns or falls down from a building while in a fight. This is not considered death-evading since the player dies anyway. It is considered death-evading when the player saves his life using /q, pausing the game, etc. And it is considered command-abusing when the player uses /kill while in a fight, which is forbidden too. I don't know how old you are in this game, but it has always been like that. And as I said, I had never found out a server that had this rule about drowning while in a fight, I don't know if other servers are establishing this rule lately because I have been very inactive. But anyways, what is your problem? I already said that I accept my fault for not reading the rules of this server.

Saying that the F1 hack evidence is clear says how good admin you would be. Catching a F1 hacker is a very long process that requires a lot of effort and time, gathering enough evidences in different situations to finally make a conclusion and proceed to ban the player.

KILLERX

« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2018, 04:31:41 am »
Well, as i can see he just came back after a long time and he also accepted his mistake so no action will be taken against nilz this time.
Thanks for reporting ;)