• September 22, 2024, 07:40:34 am
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Latest donator: DarkSlayer

Author Topic: Misunderstanding  (Read 818 times)

Offline Trex

Misunderstanding
« on: January 11, 2018, 08:04:41 pm »
Two days ago, I got reported for using F1, I got warned for nothing, I see the evidence is invaild.

Let me explain what happened, I was playing normally like every player does and I got knocked down as you saw in the video and ImErik was using m4 against that guy and as you know VC:MP is just a crappy program/game full of bugs and shit, well he knocked me and erik was using m4 to kill him and as I was knocked and the m4 was hitting that guy the shooting animation didn't appear to me, it's more like in my screen I didn't see him shooting me I was just watching him getting shot by Erik.

And @Zeeshan.Bhatti I didn't reply to that topic because I was studying for my exams and I wasn't free to even open VU forum, I'm apologizing for late response, I hope no drama happen about this because I don't use anything hack/program to give me unfair advantages.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2018, 08:18:58 pm by Trex »

Offline SAzEe21

• General of EC
    • View Profile
Re: Misunderstanding
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2018, 10:17:09 pm »
I know you haven't used any program or hack and that warn was for letting you know about this nothing else, the warn is now removed. But please next time try to response within 2 days.
Current Experience: EC Admin.
Past Experience: LG Dev, VCDM Dev, SDC Admin, AvT Admin, Skylarks Admin, Skylarks cnr, ECS Admin.
Events:  EC Championship Referee, EC Ladder Admin, ViceWar VI Admin, EYE 3 Referee, ECKO Management.
TRC Member - Since 03, May, 2017