• September 24, 2024, 03:28:13 pm
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Server IP: 141.94.180.144:8292

Author Topic: Ryxen - offensive video/screenshot to makes oneself humiliated.  (Read 485 times)

VladAmir40in

Ryxen - offensive video/screenshot to makes oneself humiliated.
« on: January 15, 2018, 06:13:17 pm »
Player Nick: Ryxen
Date: ? on: January 13, 2018, 01:06:48 pm ?
Reason for reporting: Do not post offensive video/screenshot to makes oneself humiliated.
Evidence:(Screenshots, videos..etc) https://ec.vc-mp.co.uk/index.php?topic=7120.0
Extra notes: https://ec.vc-mp.co.uk/index.php?topic=1991.0
« Last Edit: January 16, 2018, 02:44:29 am by KILLERX/Craig »

Offline Aaron

• Developer
  • General of EC
  • Eighth Avenue Furies
    • View Profile
Re: Ryxen - offensive video/screenshot to makes oneself humiliated.
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2018, 06:19:40 pm »
It's not only you yourself getting killed, it's a montage which consist of other people who are in medic team.

VladAmir40in

« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2018, 06:25:25 pm »
It's not only you yourself getting killed, it's a montage which consist of other people who are in medic team.
So insulting with word "rape" group of people is allowed? Double Standards as expected. You are corrupt staff Aaron.

Do you want exterminate WK and their allies by such politics, Aaron? Say it clear.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2018, 06:33:19 pm by VladImir40in »

Offline Aaron

• Developer
  • General of EC
  • Eighth Avenue Furies
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2018, 07:01:05 pm »
The thing is you don't know how to apprehend the content what's the inside of it, yet for the title it can be changed as we can request to the uploader which is Ryxen, there's not much of a big problem, other seems to be entertained but you yourself doesn't seem to be.

I have no sides which i'm neutral for all, as if you even know me, the thing is you don't seem to understand which I only found the reported which came against the rules is the title itself.

VladAmir40in

« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2018, 07:32:18 pm »
yet for the title it can be changed as we can request to the uploader which is Ryxen, there's not much of a big problem
yet for aimlock can be removed as we can request to the cheater which is =KF=T., there's not much of a big problem

Right logic?

Being "neutral" you're unable to see a bias when your friends (VUs and other who playing against medics) breaking rules they getting shorts bans or just warns and when medics breaking rules they are getting banned for long time.

In this topic https://ec.vc-mp.co.uk/index.php?topic=6094.msg33759#msg33759 your frined VU GangstaRas said:
If you exploit the rules a third time (by my counting), I'm giving you a 3 month ban.
for
exploit loopholes in the rules governing
Just see - 3 month ban for exploding car near wall when it even wasnt written in the rules being "loophole".
When cheaters from MD getting only 1 month ban https://ec.vc-mp.co.uk/index.php?topic=6950.0 with reduction!

All of those new rules: spawnprotection, shooting through cars, wallglithing with molotov and grenates is created to be used against medics.

Now you ignoring rulebreaking in the forum because, oh rulebreaker able to edit the title himself... by request.

Is it neutral?

Now it will be denied and locked by staff member who promoted to do dirt work like this.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2018, 07:36:04 pm by VladImir40in »

Offline Broly

• Head Administrator
  • Lieutenant General III
  • Love doesn’t hurt; loving the wrong person does.
    • View Profile
  • Clan: MD
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2018, 07:46:20 pm »
When cheaters from MD getting only 1 month ban https://ec.vc-mp.co.uk/index.php?topic=6950.0 with reduction!
Ask you self before calling someone Cheater http://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=7145.180
Anyways. MDs are pure. We're not belongs to WK 
https://ec.vc-mp.co.uk/index.php?topic=6994.0 
« Last Edit: January 15, 2018, 08:17:02 pm by Broly »
how you went against your own words just to support your false delusional point, so I had to show you how dumb you truly are.
How dump i am=>https://ec.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=11462.msg65297#msg65297

Offline Aaron

• Developer
  • General of EC
  • Eighth Avenue Furies
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2018, 08:09:34 pm »
You seem to be so butthurt with this video when it's not something against you when in fact it is a montage and by the rules it says "oneself" don't you get the point? and seems like you're going out of the topic in which we're just discussing about the video and I'd like to make a request to @Ryxen to change the topic to avoid much long drama.

VladAmir40in

« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2018, 08:20:47 pm »
You seem to be so butthurt with this video when it's not something against you when in fact it is a montage and by the rules it says "oneself" don't you get the point? and seems like you're going out of the topic in which we're just discussing about the video and I'd like to make a request to @Ryxen to change the topic to avoid much long drama.
Isnt you see the post right above your one https://ec.vc-mp.co.uk/index.php?topic=7142.msg40922#msg40922 what should be removed but you ignoring it. Im talking exactly about that - you IGNORING rules when its good for you being manager. I've created this report not for reading manager's "You seem to be so butthurt". I've created to make you follow yourown rules you have created for this forum. You are staff and should ban him/removing/editing his topic. Its your job. Stop your duble standards or you will get server without medics as you and your friends wants in result of your corruption.

Oneself? Is it Oneself is not group of people (so-called clans and so on)? Is it videos 'Rape TRC' or "Rape niggers' is allowed in your eyes, manager? Why insulting medics is allowed?

Is it that "exploit loopholes in the rules governing" is exist to ban medics ONESELF only?
« Last Edit: January 15, 2018, 08:33:14 pm by VladImir40in »

Offline Aaron

• Developer
  • General of EC
  • Eighth Avenue Furies
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2018, 08:40:39 pm »
That's why there's a report for a reason, sometimes we really can't notice what's going on around the forum and why would we even allow to insult medics? as I see even in WK side is posting a montage doing killing sprees around, that's why the title is what is being concerned here about not the content, if he failed in doing that so I might delete upon my discretion so does the other containing that title for it to be cleaned once and for all.

VladAmir40in

« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2018, 08:47:17 pm »
as I see even in WK side is posting a montage doing killing sprees around, that's why the title is what is being concerned here about not the content,
Both videos with offensive titles. Both should be removed and/or thier posters should be punished. This is how neutral judgment works.

Offline Aaron

• Developer
  • General of EC
  • Eighth Avenue Furies
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2018, 08:56:24 pm »
It will be remain as pending as for this moment and by this Ryxen should do something as I mentioned above or the topic itself will be removed, I'll be checking other topics in Server Memories Board as i'm not quite updated on what is happening there.

VladAmir40in

« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2018, 09:02:58 pm »
Why do not edit his topic right now to hide offensive title? I am sure managers able to do that in this forum.

Ryxen

« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2018, 11:35:54 pm »
I had no ideas about this rule on this forum. @Aaron Delete it.

Offline Zkq

• Donator
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [MD]Zkq
  • Clan: MD
« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2018, 11:37:51 pm »
@Ryxen Just modify the video title and there will be no problem

Offline Aaron

• Developer
  • General of EC
  • Eighth Avenue Furies
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2018, 11:39:23 pm »
As requested, it will be deleted. Now this case is settled.