• September 21, 2024, 06:47:15 pm
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Server IP: 141.94.180.144:8292

Author Topic: fps  (Read 1809 times)

killermaster

Re: fps
« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2018, 04:44:31 pm »
What should i do to fix fps?

Offline Human.

• Developer
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2018, 07:15:23 pm »
What should i do to fix fps?
Quote from: Human.
We are using VCMP's built-in function to check FPS, but seems like the result from the function is not updated that frequent( probably 5 sec once ). I've changed the FPS & ping detector to check once per 10 sec instead of 5 sec..well it doesnt solve your FPS problem but it will give time for the function's result to be updated.

About FPS problem, there could be many reasons that caused it..it could be custom stuff/client-script from server, your computer, VCMP bug/unoptimized or your game setting/modification( you can try playing with fresh install of VC and VCMP, but i cant promise it will solve your problem ). I dont face the problem, so it's a little bit hard for me to find out the reason your FPS is dropping.

You can also try what Brian had said, open your game > Options > Audio Setup > If your 'audio hardware' is 'Rad game tools RSX 3d audio', change it to 'Auto-detect hardware' or something else.
and probably answer the questions i asked in my previous posts so that i can find what caused the FPS problem..

killermaster

« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2018, 01:36:24 am »
Ohk Brooo I check and tell You

Katarina

« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2018, 02:23:47 am »
I did everything you said,but still not working.I was play 60 fps in EC. when I updated my pc win 7 to win 10 playing 13 fps now. I think this problem windows problem or windows 10 not supporting EC

Offline GoRcEE

• Administrator
  • General of EC
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: =TLA=GoRcEE
  • Clan: TLA
« Reply #19 on: January 22, 2018, 03:14:58 am »
I did everything you said,but still not working.I was play 60 fps in EC. when I updated my pc win 7 to win 10 playing 13 fps now. I think this problem windows problem or windows 10 not supporting EC
Or its because of your computer virus, sometimes a virus which disables registry editor causes fps lag in game. I had old pc with this problem, every moment I used Avast Antivirus and scanned C:/. Removed all the detected components and all done. My old pc had this problem but I fixed it many times with it.
Try Avast Antivirus and scan the C drive after all this delete the components which your antivirus detect out. Restart your pc for one time or two times. All done.

If it too doesn't work, then sorry.

Rorro arts

FeVeron

« Reply #20 on: January 22, 2018, 11:23:53 am »
here's the fucking video   

Offline Human.

• Developer
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 22, 2018, 11:54:23 am »
As i said earlier, there are many reason that could cause the problem( starting from your computer, to game/VCMP/server ) & there's no one solution that will works for all players except the cause was server( well, it doesnt solve the problem with very low end PC ). The main issue here is not everyone face this problem, so it takes time to find out the cause. That's why it's important to answer the question i asked so that i can find out if the cause is the server and whether the problem is custom sound/custom vehicle/GUI/client-side script/too many vehicles in place or any other reasons..

Let us know the places or area that caused your FPS to drop and whether your FPS also drop at 'choose skin' state. If your FPS drop at specific event( explosion/custom vehicle/custom sound being played ), post it here because it could be useful to find out the cause of the lag.
You meant the FPS limit that disallowed you to spawn right after you join server or your FPS really drop through whole game ?

We are making changes from time to time, so let us know when your problem is solved.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2018, 12:17:20 pm by Human. »

Offline Radon

• Staff Sergeant Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 23, 2018, 01:25:10 am »
Weird, for me it doesn't happen. Or just maybe people still uses 92's PCs in a such game.

FeVeron

« Reply #23 on: February 07, 2018, 04:18:03 pm »
i think its fixed now im getting  approximatly 55 fps