• September 21, 2024, 10:09:57 pm
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Latest donator: DarkSlayer

Author Topic: Knuckle - Aimlock hack  (Read 902 times)

Knuckle

Re: Knuckle - Aimlock hack
« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2018, 06:31:48 pm »
Saying " do whatever you admins want " and begging for less period of ban time, genious *tears*. Saying words like; " sed " and " sed lyfe " in-game while using this shit is testing? Cool. I don't need to give a fuck about your past (acc, etc). You used hack you admitted. But you've no rights to judge your bantime. Its how you used. Wishwanath too used it and it was about 5-6 headshots in the video provided by reporter. But you shoted 197 heads unless some of under 50, also I had strong evidence to prove. As wishwanath got 1 year ban you needed to be permanently.

But its up to admins as what bantime will they decide.
If you don't have the ability to read what the fuck I said in my previous reply, please don't try to read ever again before consulting a good doctor.
I just tested it and my history is clean about hacks or whatever and about Wishwanath, he's god of m4 like akumas and playing this game when you didn't know that vcmp exists or not. How can a player having 100k+ kills will use aimlock? Seriously what the fuck? And about saying "sed" and "sed lyfe', stfu. I own my keyboard. I will write whatever I want. You have any problem with that? You called me asslicker? LMFAO. Like you didn't asslicked VU for 3-4 months to get into the clan. I thought you will become more good when you'll get into VU but I was wrong. You showed your real face.
VU k3nsur klen sed
No need to cry over here. Wait for any admin. About wishwanath oh well. Tell me where did he made 100k kills? In 0.4 ? In EC ? how can you judge EC's staff then?
STFU, what you earned by asslicking? got hax, tested, got banned. real SED LYFE bro. I don't need to have bullshits with a guy who got banned by himself.
What I got is skills (saying beyond hax when I played in EC in 2017)
What you got is proud, selfishness, thinking that I'm the only one.
sed.

Offline SAzEe21

• General of EC
    • View Profile
Re: Knuckle - Aimlock hack
« Reply #16 on: January 26, 2018, 06:32:50 pm »
Taking this action without discussing with higher admins because of your flame war.

Banned for 10 months.
Current Experience: EC Admin.
Past Experience: LG Dev, VCDM Dev, SDC Admin, AvT Admin, Skylarks Admin, Skylarks cnr, ECS Admin.
Events:  EC Championship Referee, EC Ladder Admin, ViceWar VI Admin, EYE 3 Referee, ECKO Management.
TRC Member - Since 03, May, 2017