• September 22, 2024, 04:52:39 pm
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Welcome to The Grand Theft Auto European City Community!

Author Topic: Azal  (Read 1321 times)

Offline MAD_K!LL3R

• Donator
  • General II
    • View Profile
Azal
« on: January 27, 2018, 07:56:45 pm »
@Azal who permit you to lock this topic
https://ec.vc-mp.co.uk/index.php?topic=7260.0

your rank is moderator so work as a moderator don't cross your limits.BTW what's the reason of locking that topic ? is there any flame war happening ? is report solved ? try to implement your retarded actions over 100s of un-solved reports which were posted a year back. whats the point of locking new post?

P.S i wanted to add something that is the most difficult thing in vcmp on the basis of someone reported me.

this is the most difficult turn ok ?
« Last Edit: January 27, 2018, 08:04:30 pm by MAD_K!LL3R »

[/cente

Offline DasHinG^

• Donator
  • Master Sergeant
  • This is the Way
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
  • Ingame-Nick: =KF=DasHinG^
  • Clan: KF
Re: Azal
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2018, 07:58:47 pm »
@Azal who permit you to lock this topic
Because you used aimlock and they will discuss for ban you in private section xD
« Last Edit: January 27, 2018, 08:01:05 pm by DasHinG^ »

VeNoX

« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2018, 08:00:34 pm »
Humans are limited to some points but you cross the limit lol

Offline MAD_K!LL3R

• Donator
  • General II
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2018, 08:01:35 pm »
Because you used aimlock and they will discuss for ban you in private section xD
wow bro you opened my eyes i was'nt aware of that ok ? give me you paypal account that i can send some cash to you, you helped me alot

[/cente

Offline DasHinG^

• Donator
  • Master Sergeant
  • This is the Way
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2018, 08:02:59 pm »
wow bro you opened my eyes i was'nt aware of that ok ? give me you paypal account that i can send you some cash you helped me alot bro
lol, i don't have paypal, can you send me through mobicash? xD

Offline MAD_K!LL3R

• Donator
  • General II
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2018, 08:09:04 pm »
wow bro you opened my eyes i was'nt aware of that ok ? give me you paypal account that i can send you some cash you helped me alot bro
sorry i dont have cash in hand. try to use https://google.com/howtocreatepaypalaccountinpakistan/

[/cente

Offline DasHinG^

• Donator
  • Master Sergeant
  • This is the Way
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2018, 08:12:48 pm »
sorry i dont have cash in hand. try to use https://google.com/howtocreatepaypalaccountinpakistan/
donate money to EC and say them to give me credit

Offline Hazard

• Donator
  • General of EC
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [RT]Hazard
  • Clan: RT
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2018, 08:27:45 pm »
Dashing your not involved here and about MAD KILLER, don't make more flame. Wait for admins' replies.

Offline MAD_K!LL3R

• Donator
  • General II
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2018, 08:28:56 pm »
Dashing your not involved here and about MAD KILLER, don't make more flame. Wait for admins' replies.
like you are involved xD BTW ok sir i will wait for admins

[/cente

Offline SAzEe21

• General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2018, 08:37:13 pm »
Stop spamming, that topic is unlocked now. If you have anything to say 'DO NOT CREATE ANOTHER TOPIC' you can post in that report topic now.

@MAD_K!LL3R he took wrong action I agree with you but you can say him in pm that I wanted to add something more or want to post something important but you came here to start new drama everytime I saw you guys create another topic instead of talking in a nice way but no you guys need war everywhere. And "moderator" rank has access to lock/unlock any topic if rank has powers then why he cannot use? He has rights to use lock but cannot handle reports he didn't even handled report he just wanted to discuss with among the staff so I don't see anything wrong here. I repeat, i'm not agree with locking topic where mods cannot lock. Try to talk with everyone in a nice way then players will do the same with you if you do in bad way then you know what peoples return you.

Locked.
Current Experience: EC Admin.
Past Experience: LG Dev, VCDM Dev, SDC Admin, AvT Admin, Skylarks Admin, Skylarks cnr, ECS Admin.
Events:  EC Championship Referee, EC Ladder Admin, ViceWar VI Admin, EYE 3 Referee, ECKO Management.
TRC Member - Since 03, May, 2017