• September 21, 2024, 11:29:59 pm
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Server IP: 141.94.180.144:8292

Author Topic: Report - [MD]unclemajboor f1 or artificial lagg + wall glitch  (Read 625 times)

Offline Saim

• Major Staff
  • Life is Torment
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [VUr]Saim
  • Clan: VU
Player Nick: [MD]UncleMajboor
Date: yesterday
Reason for reporting : F1 and Wall glitching via nades
Evidence:
https://youtu.be/iLcVd6EY9-U

If this is not F1 Then

« Last Edit: March 20, 2018, 02:31:51 am by KILLERX/Craig »
Credits to me

Clan History: UF , CO, and VU
Current Experience:
[0.4] Evolution DM- Administrator
[0.4] Rob The Vehicle A/D - Moderator
[0.4] Grab The Briefcase - Developer

Offline MAD_K!LL3R

• Donator
  • General II
    • View Profile
Re: Report - [MD]unclemajboor f1 or artificial lagg + wall glitch
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2018, 02:25:41 am »
both of us were having high pings

@Tic  please explain his lag... i have logs we were having conversation about him that he's using something acctually it was his lag i will post logs as soon as possible and about wall glitch i came from downside by thinking that you are up to the 2nd floor threw a gre at 2nd floor after explosion came up but got you at third floor thats all.
and what do you mean by artifial lag ?
you shown your and mine ping ? fps ? but wait i will post logs(posted)

P.S thanks for the salute i appreciate your efforts.

« Last Edit: March 19, 2018, 02:46:14 am by MAD_K!LL3R »

[/cente

Offline Tic

• Donator
  • Master Sergeant Senior
  • drj
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2018, 02:52:50 am »
Let me upload video about saim's lag i will show here

Offline Tic

• Donator
  • Master Sergeant Senior
  • drj
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2018, 03:29:14 am »

It shows his lag even mad killer's lag less than you,poorman saim

Offline Saim

• Major Staff
  • Life is Torment
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2018, 09:56:33 am »
About wall glitch i came from downside by thinking that you are up to the 2nd floor threw a gre at 2nd floor after explosion came up but got you at third floor that's all.

I don't care where you threw gre, in my point of view and in staff view it's wall glitching and staff know better how to solve this situation.

please explain his lag... i have logs we were having conversation about him that he's using something actually it was his lag

Oh wait man please I was unbeatable? if i was unbeatable so why you don't record anything?
If you were having conversation about me, so please provide the video where I'm lag (shit) be like you, i had 400 pings according to your logs that's good evidence . your this log clear my point.
That i had 400 pings and in my video and in logs you guys easily can killed me. but why your 320 pings make you unbeatable? I'll show you videos(if need) that you guys can killed me easily,
When i shoot you first time so that situation was already explained here
http://ec.vc-mp.co.uk/index.php?topic=7495.0

Your team mate, also use same tool, which make you harder and unbeatable, Now you will ask me that what the hell are you saying ?
and your friend @Tic also talked about with you in your logs that he's using something (mean artificial ) and you are asking me (and what do you mean by artificial lag ?
) ???
artificial lag? lemme show you what is artificial lag
https://youtu.be/TKfEYak8E10?list=UUFCH0Utot3b84EWKB-gs8mg

shut the fk up and what are you posting here?  please provide the video of mansion where we was fighting? i want to see that I'm also act like unclemajboor? i mean when someone shoot me and i fell down , after that the bullets(heavy spas bullets) don't effects on me? if this is not f1 or something wrong(tool) so again salute to your internet provider.

You MD's guys make us fool, huh? @Aaron please see the video again when i shoot him and he fell down, after that my heavy spaz bullets don't effect on him be like baba_sain report. everyday they make new darama ..

« Last Edit: March 19, 2018, 12:48:36 pm by Saim »
Credits to me

Current Experience:

Offline MAD_K!LL3R

• Donator
  • General II
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2018, 06:53:07 pm »
I don't care where you threw gre, in my point of view and in staff view it's wall glitching and staff know better how to solve this situation.
if you don't care about it then we also don't care about it because you bought us to that place which is totally same in the map and there are 90% of wall-glitch chances because of the same floors place.

Oh wait man please I was unbeatable? if i was unbeatable so why you don't record anything?
why would we record anything ? after looking at your ping..... and look at the video provided by "Tic" mols which is called "the special weapon for laggers" isn't affecting your ass so what you need more ?.

If you were having conversation about me, so please provide the video where I'm lag (shit) be like you, i had 400 pings according to your logs that's good evidence . your this log clear my point.
no need to provide video because your video shows everything. BTW i have a point yeah we didnt recorded anything but you did right ? why dont you post full video ? it will be pleasure mate.

That i had 400 pings and in my video and in logs you guys easily can killed me. but why your 320 pings make you unbeatable? I'll show you videos(if need) that you guys can killed me easily,
skills matters mate we have experience of playing against lagers like you, and while being lag and please its the time show it whatever you want i would suggest you to put full video without cuttings.

When i shoot you first time so that situation was already explained here
http://ec.vc-mp.co.uk/index.php?topic=7495.0
oh! so you visited that post :# please have a look at this drama too.
http://ec.vc-mp.co.uk/index.php?topic=7509.0

Your team mate, also use same tool, which make you harder and unbeatable, Now you will ask me that what the hell are you saying ?
no i won't ask you don't worry; can you provide that lag tool to EC staff i think one of your clan mate oh what's his nick umm azal got it please provide that to staff that they can know how it works. it will be helpful for staff to take decision.

and your friend @Tic also talked about with you in your logs that he's using something (mean artificial ) and you are asking me (and what do you mean by artificial lag ?)
there is a convo about f1 no conversation about artificial lag" yeah a can see tic saying artificial lag blah blah" but mate its 1 sided chat only 1 person where is conversation ?

artificial lag? lemme show you what is artificial lag
https://youtu.be/TKfEYak8E10?list=UUFCH0Utot3b84EWKB-gs8mg

so ? you are sure about their fps ? or jttr spike ?

shut the fk up and what are you posting here?  please provide the video of mansion where we was fighting? i want to see that I'm also act like unclemajboor? i mean when someone shoot me and i fell down , after that the bullets(heavy spas bullets) don't effects on me? if this is not f1 or something wrong(tool) so again salute to your internet provider.

You MD's guys make us fool, huh? @Aaron please see the video again when i shoot him and he fell down, after that my heavy spaz bullets don't effect on him be like baba_sain report. everyday they make new darama ..

i still didn't posted about the first act saim, mate its a clear punch bug when you shooted me after the same second tic pushed you its clear to see.

[/cente

KILLERX

« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2018, 10:06:48 pm »
@Saim  and @MAD_K!LL3R  why you guys were playing with lagg even knowing that you both lagging and @Saim  i had warned you ingame dont play if you are lagging but you kept playing and now reporting other players for lagg?

Offline Saim

• Major Staff
  • Life is Torment
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2018, 10:44:03 pm »
if you don't care about it then we also don't care about it because you bought us to that place which is totally same in the map and there are 90% of wall-glitch chances because of the same floors place.

My intelligent friend you know that about place huh , about floors blah blah ,it's common sense. If you are experience player so you don't do that. even  you know this   "" place which is totally same in the map and there are 90% of wall-glitch chances"" and you don't care about it?
that's all

no need to provide video because your video shows everything. BTW i have a point yeah we didnt recorded anything but you did right ? why dont you post full video ? it will be pleasure mate.

Why no need to provide video ? @Aaron  please ask him to provide the video from his side, that what situation create when i shoot him and I provide evidence about your shit and no need to post full video, these evidence is enough for admins .

skills matters mate we have experience of playing against lagers like you, and while being lag and please its the time show it whatever you want i would suggest you to put full video without cuttings.
skills? and I again saying i not need to put any video here, i already put enough evidence rather I'm suggest to you to put that moments from your side which one i recorded, and show me my lag that i was really unbeatable. please show me.   

i still didn't posted about the first act saim, mate its a clear punch bug when you shooted me after the same second tic pushed you its clear to see.

Oh what! are you blind ? I shoot you 3 times with spaz then tic came there and shoot me, and what? he punch me? are you kidding me? he's Amir khan Boxer ?
he stands other side from the wall .

@Saim  and @MAD_K!LL3R  why you guys were playing with lag even knowing that you both lagging and @Saim  i had warned you in game don't play if you are lagging but you kept playing and now reporting other players for lag? (f1)

Credits to me

Current Experience:

KILLERX

« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2018, 02:31:10 am »
Warned for wall glitch.
and about f1 i dont think its f1 its just his horrible lagg  @MAD_K!LL3R  dont play with this horrible lagg next time or i will be banning you for this type of lagg and @Saim you also playing with horrible lagg and getting advantage over other players if you are lagging hard dont play at all or next time it will be a ban