• September 23, 2024, 06:28:26 am
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Join us in discord and have a chit chat with us! https://discord.gg/FXh8ahd

Author Topic: Craig Report  (Read 1947 times)

Offline Fi77_Hold3R

Craig Report
« on: April 09, 2018, 06:01:33 pm »
b]Admin nick: {DUz]KillerX
Your nick:  F77_H0LD3R
Date: 2 days ago
Reason for report: Banning unfairly cause of hate
Evidence:(Screenshots, videos..etc): http://ec.vc-mp.co.uk/index.php?topic=7620.0
Extra notes: Look at the video ( in report on me) it clearly shows that my health 80-90% when i was fighting with =X=VamPire.Suddenly at that time my father called me on whatsapp and i was alone in my room,means no one was there to attend the call.I didn't liked to cut the call of my dad so for this purpose i ran away from him typed BBL (as shown in the video) and paused the game.(there was no greande thrown at that time and i also i paused cause i saw that vampire was far from me).Vampire throwed some nades (more than 5 as shown in the video) (my health was not even decreased a bit,Do you guys beleive that? getting hit by 5 nades and health remains same) and vampire thought its evade and reported me.Now this Admin [Duz]Craig didn't watched anything in the video and watched that im knocked down and getting up and that vampire is shooting me and i have paused my game.And he asked for explaination but cause of a problem showed in my unban app ( http://ec.vc-mp.co.uk/index.php?topic=7631.0 ) i didn't replied but when i saw that im banned i sort out the problem,solved it and got access to the Forum.And after that i gave an unban app but i was sure that Craig will deny it too.Now the point is that if a SS will say that i like to do Drown evade when my health is low and players are chasing me,cause i want to see their reaction( topic link http://ec.vc-mp.co.uk/index.php?topic=7631.0 )  .According to craig he is innocent but if a players clearifies what happened and proves himself innocent (as all of u can see clearly) but according to craig as he is not i a higher clan and also craig dont likes him so Craig will ban him.Thats all this craig is doing (unfairness).And after that when you will again and again message him on EC forum and in lw server that you are innocent and will prove yourself innocent again and again he will say that " Report me ".I just want to get myself unbanned cause its really unfair with me.......
I hope that i will get unbanned and craig will be punished...
P.S i request Aaron and Human to handle this report as they will do Justice (no doubt).........
« Last Edit: April 11, 2018, 06:35:31 pm by Zeeshan.Bhatti »

Offline Bninin

• Major Jr.
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: Bninin
  • Clan: :
Re: Craig Report
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2018, 10:24:12 pm »

Offline SAzEe21

• General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2018, 03:14:29 am »
First of all
P.S i request Aaron and Human to handle this report as they will do Justice (no doubt).........
What do you mean we don't do justice? If the proof is valid then we will also do justice.

Coming to the topic.
In my point of view, killerx already gave you some time to explain on the report but you couldn't cause of that problem you mentioned above, but you could've atleast inform or talk with killerx on irc or in any server about that problem and sort out things there instead of forum that also fine but you couldn't replied on the given time that's why killerx took action against you, if it was me instead killerx I would have done the same thing killerx did, I don't see anything more like personal grudges etc you were saying.

If you still don't believe on me, call aaron and human on your demand.

+1
Banned for a week from forum.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2018, 03:17:24 am by Zeeshan.Bhatti »
Current Experience: EC Admin.
Past Experience: LG Dev, VCDM Dev, SDC Admin, AvT Admin, Skylarks Admin, Skylarks cnr, ECS Admin.
Events:  EC Championship Referee, EC Ladder Admin, ViceWar VI Admin, EYE 3 Referee, ECKO Management.
TRC Member - Since 03, May, 2017

Coolboy

« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2018, 10:58:01 am »
First of all
What do you mean we don't do justice? If the proof is valid then we will also do justice.

Coming to the topic.
In my point of view, killerx already gave you some time to explain on the report but you couldn't cause of that problem you mentioned above, but you could've atleast inform or talk with killerx on irc or in any server about that problem and sort out things there instead of forum that also fine but you couldn't replied on the given time that's why killerx took action against you, if it was me instead killerx I would have done the same thing killerx did, I don't see anything more like personal grudges etc you were saying.

If you still don't believe on me, call aaron and human on your demand.

+1
Banned for a week from forum.
Really didn't wanted to intefere. But I think you clearly didn't read what FI77_holder just said,
.And after that when you will again and again message him on EC forum and in lw server that you are innocent and will prove yourself innocent again and again he will say that " Report me ".I just want to get myself unbanned cause its really unfair with me.......

Offline GoRcEE

• Administrator
  • General of EC
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: =TLA=GoRcEE
  • Clan: TLA
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2018, 03:12:07 pm »
Well, what if he had left his game opened other than saying bbl and pause? Your made fair to unfair by your own fi77, you were not in combat but xvampire was. You should've take your time instead of typing bbl for 1 second and pausing with 1 sec which took you 2 secs. Better you have had left game opened.

Its a common sense that you should know. Sorry for involving.

Rorro arts

Offline SAzEe21

• General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2018, 03:32:06 pm »
@Coolboy you also didn't read my post clearly what I said there.
you couldn't replied on the given time

Fizz was telling his past stuff and I was telling about the time killerx gave to fizz. You didn't got my point in my post dude clear it yourself.
Past Experience: LG Dev, VCDM Dev, SDC Admin, AvT Admin, Skylarks Admin, Skylarks cnr, ECS Admin.
Events:  EC Championship Referee, EC Ladder Admin, ViceWar VI Admin, EYE 3 Referee, ECKO Management.

Offline Sevrin

• General of EC
  • #renaissance
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2018, 04:56:48 am »
What is actually wrong if:

A player is not in fight, he is not intending to fight & pausrs game for that, he was not in combat but the moment he pauses his game, another guy tries to induldge with him in a combat then that is not thr problem of the one who paused his game.

This is my personal aasumption, I do not see any type of death evade in that, if that guy really wanted to evade death, he would have either left the game or didn't have resumed for a long time after pausing.

Offline SAzEe21

• General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2018, 03:16:22 pm »
That's what I was thinking, fizz was telling truth that his dad called him and suddenly he pause the game to attend the call but he did a big mistake there he was in combat he was also killing vampire some secs ago and vampire was killing him too fizz should have kill vampire or get killed by him first then he can attend the call but he choose that way which is death evade he evaded the death does not matter did by on purposes or mistakenly happened but evading the death to attend a call is a crime in server you know that too, @Sevrin watch vampire's report evidence against fizz. But still requesting killerx to unban him for his first mistake everyone needs a chance but next time there will be no chances given.

The topic is still open until killerx unban fizz and I myself confirm that killerx unbanned fizz I will lock this after that. You can post until I lock this.

Offline Fi77_Hold3R

« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2018, 04:04:11 pm »
If @Zeeshan.Bhatti ,Sevrin got that it wasn't death evade at all then why he didn't? Ok as zeeshan said that he would have banned me too (as i didn't gave any explanation cuz of that forum problem) but after that i made an unban appeal he should have banned me that time but he didn't and without any explanation he just said that i all i know is that its death evade blah blah..And i also omed him twice on EC forum and in lw server but his reply was " report on me if u think that it wasn't fair ban"
Well, what if he had left his game opened other than saying bbl and pause? Your made fair to unfair by your own fi77, you were not in combat but xvampire was. You should've take your time instead of typing bbl for 1 second and pausing with 1 sec which took you 2 secs. Better you have had left game opened.

Its a common sense that you should know. Sorry for involving.
Genius reply ever! Zeeshan said that before you then was it necessary to reply?
What is actually wrong if:

A player is not in fight, he is not intending to fight & pausrs game for that, he was not in combat but the moment he pauses his game, another guy tries to induldge with him in a combat then that is not thr problem of the one who paused his game.

This is my personal aasumption, I do not see any type of death evade in that, if that guy really wanted to evade death, he would have either left the game or didn't have resumed for a long time after pausing.
Thanks for understanding the matter mate..

Thanks zeeshan for unbanning me and sevrin for understanding the matter,i won't do anything like this again.
And zeeshan i trust everyone :)
« Last Edit: April 11, 2018, 05:00:58 pm by Fi77_Hold3R »

KILLERX

« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2018, 04:11:17 pm »
I don't see anything more like personal grudges etc you were saying.

already have made an unban appeal and you denied it? The topic clearly shows his hate towards me and an unfair ban......
@Zeeshan.Bhatti he is still not accepting his mistake and calling it unfair ban i wont unban him if you want to unban him you can but i am not agree i can give chance to a player who do rule break intentionally and then appologize but not to this type of player calling me an unfair admin and i banned him for hate not for deathevade
« Last Edit: April 11, 2018, 04:14:41 pm by KILLERX/Craig »

Offline Fi77_Hold3R

« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2018, 05:02:00 pm »

already have made an unban appeal and you denied it? The topic clearly shows his hate towards me and an unfair ban......
@Zeeshan.Bhatti he is still not accepting his mistake and calling it unfair ban i wont unban him if you want to unban him you can but i am not agree i can give chance to a player who do rule break intentionally and then appologize but not to this type of player calling me an unfair admin and i banned him for hate not for deathevade
Didn't i said to zeeshan in the earlier reply that it won't happen again?
Just unban me man i want to play in EC ;(

Offline SAzEe21

• General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2018, 06:33:11 pm »

He already apologized for his mistakes by saying "It won't happen again" feel free to unban him.

Locking the topic, case solved!
« Last Edit: April 11, 2018, 06:35:20 pm by Zeeshan.Bhatti »

KILLERX

« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2018, 04:26:15 am »
Well, there was nothing in report his death evade was clear and the reporting reason was "banning for personal hate" so there was nothing to solve that report should have been denied instead of deciding about to unban  Fi77_HOLD3R anyways as you are senior so i respect your decision i have unbanned Fi77
« Last Edit: April 12, 2018, 04:36:16 am by KILLERX/Craig »