• September 24, 2024, 05:30:43 am
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Latest donator: DarkSlayer

Author Topic: report-lyzor  (Read 1169 times)

Offline WiLD

• Corporal
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: WiLD_HuNteR
report-lyzor
« on: April 24, 2018, 02:01:57 am »
Player Nick:LyZoR^
Date::20-04-18
Reason for reporting: m60 sliding
Evidence:(Screenshots, videos..etc):

Extra notes: ok so let me explain everything ( http://ec.vc-mp.co.uk/index.php?topic=7701.0  ) in this report he saved himself by making excuses but he was caught doing same thing in vks server( http://vkserver.big-forum.net/t10517-closed-player-report-synapse#154435  ) since he was already banned in vks server so he joined with another nick(synopse 

) but he was caught ban evading and this weird m60 sliding.This proves that he was using some kinda mod in EC server too when sana reported him coz same thing can't happen twice and he deserves a strict punishment because he used some mod and saved himself by lying,even though he was recently unbanned in EC
« Last Edit: April 27, 2018, 10:25:50 pm by Aaron »
Do you fear death?

KAKAR

Re: report-lyzor
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2018, 08:04:16 pm »
nice way to take revenge. I didn't used any slide hack or any mod. My game is completely clean, and what is the Point of posting other server reports in this forum? are you mad?
if you think I'm still not changed then ask Anosh to provide a video, I would like to see that slide too..

Offline WiLD

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2018, 09:01:33 pm »
nice way to take revenge. I didn't used any slide hack or any mod. My game is completely clean, and what is the Point of posting other server reports in this forum? are you mad?
if you think I'm still not changed then ask Anosh to provide a video, I would like to see that slide too..

The point of posting other server's report is that u did same hack slide in EC server recently but u lied and saved urself by making excuses and see you did same hack slide in VKS server too which can't be coincidence hence it proves that you were using slide hack in this report http://ec.vc-mp.co.uk/index.php?topic=7701.0 in EC server,but admins thought that it was some bug instead of hack and they warned you instead of giving a severe punishment.What more evidence do you need,you were using same slide hack in both servers watch videos in both reports,everything is clear
Do you fear death?

Offline DiaZ

• Manager
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [VU]DiaZ
  • Clan: VU
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2018, 11:04:58 pm »
lyzor one question for you. Are you using joystick to play? Aaron asked the same question in previuos report against you but you didn't respond.

KAKAR

« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2018, 12:02:26 am »
lyzor one question for you. Are you using joystick to play? Aaron asked the same question in previuos report against you but you didn't respond.
I already answered that question. I've Joy-pad connected with my pc but I don't use it.
and Anosh why are you dying to ban me? I haven't done any thing. just show me fresh proof I will believe you

Offline WiLD

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2018, 12:22:15 am »
I already answered that question. I've Joy-pad connected with my pc but I don't use it.
and Anosh why are you dying to ban me? I haven't done any thing. just show me fresh proof I will believe you
Iam not dying to ban you iam just clearing everything for admins that you had used slide hacks in this report http://ec.vc-mp.co.uk/index.php?topic=7701.0 and for this you deserve a strict punishment instead of warn,as i have already said both of them can't  be coincidence,you were also caught doing same slide hack in other server too which means you were using same slide hack in EC server too,anyways i have provided sufficient evidence.Now its upto admins to decide and i'll leave it to admins
« Last Edit: April 25, 2018, 01:10:23 am by Anosh »
Do you fear death?

Offline DiaZ

• Manager
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [VU]DiaZ
  • Clan: VU
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2018, 07:03:16 am »
@Aaron  now it's your decision

KAKAR

« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2018, 06:21:40 pm »
I'm not scared these type of shit and fake reports! my game is clean . That's it!
and what do you mean by " Now its upto admins to decide and i'll leave it to admins " you are not admin so kindly stop speaking this.

Offline Aaron

• Developer
  • General of EC
  • Eighth Avenue Furies
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2018, 08:07:17 pm »
Where's the evidence? the reason why I only issued him a warn first to fix his shit from occurring that slide and as what I've said
if he still continues do report it and surely a heavy punishment awaits for him.
So if you have any evidences preferably a video that he repeated his offense please do report for ignoring my warn. As far as I know VK is commonly to be seen such as slide bug due to its outdated version which they use 04rel003,  in which slide bug wasn't fixed and maybe he got banned due to his suspicious movement in combination of m60 that might distinguished as a bannable offense.

KAKAR

« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2018, 09:29:32 pm »
Where's the evidence? the reason why I only issued him a warn first to fix his shit from occurring that slide and as what I've said
if he still continues do report it and surely a heavy punishment awaits for him.
So if you have any evidences preferably a video that he repeated his offense please do report for ignoring my warn. As far as I know VK is commonly to be seen such as slide bug due to its outdated version which they use 04rel003,  in which slide bug wasn't fixed and maybe he got banned due to his suspicious movement in combination of m60 that might distinguished as a bannable offense.
we all know that Vk's is a laggy server , Slide can be done without hacks. @Anosh  Provide a fresh video.

Offline WiLD

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2018, 04:22:53 pm »
I don't have any more proof but i just wanted to say that he was using slide hack in EC,anyways you may deny this report since i don't have further evidence
Do you fear death?

Thunder_Bird

« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2018, 10:10:42 pm »
he often use aimlock and F1, I am just a witness, as I used to visit EC sometimes(its a good rel004 practice platform) I mostly saw this piece of shit ysing stuff in EC, IK that I dont have right to say these words but truth is truth, I request admins to keep an eye on him and check every player's alias cos I gotta long list of accounts to use in EC.

Offline Aaron

• Developer
  • General of EC
  • Eighth Avenue Furies
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2018, 10:23:27 pm »
We'll keep an eye on him.

Anyways with insufficient evidence, therefore this report will be denied.