• September 24, 2024, 05:21:28 pm
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Join us in discord and have a chit chat with us! https://discord.gg/FXh8ahd

Author Topic: Fi77 abused my mother  (Read 853 times)

SuBZErO2333

Fi77 abused my mother
« on: April 30, 2018, 05:53:55 pm »
Player Nick:Fi77_holder
Date:today
Reason for reporting:abusing
Evidence:(Screenshots, videos..etc)
Extra notes:He abused me in pashto ask killerx or someone who knows pashto.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2018, 01:14:44 am by Aaron »

Offline Fi77_Hold3R

Re: Fi77 abused my mother
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2018, 06:15:14 pm »
He also said something,wait i will post the logs soon

Offline MAD_K!LL3R

• Donator
  • General II
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2018, 08:11:45 pm »
Translation: if you ever asked me for friendship again i will fuck your mom.

[/cente

SuBZErO2333

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2018, 10:28:46 pm »
what which logs i made a spree on you and then you abused me.

Offline Fi77_Hold3R

« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2018, 11:19:29 pm »

Lol show the whole logs,you killed me twice only loooooool  you havn't made the whole spree on me,once i thought you are ally but you killed and secondly i thought it was a mistake thatswhy i wasn't serious and you killed me again (kidnly show full logs of spree plzz)
Coming to the topic:
These are some messages of him after reporting me here

Let me tell you what is teravaal.Its a race of people in our Province who are known by their stupidity and old culture,so if you call anyone teravaal in kpk and as well as in some other cities its same as abusing them ( you can ask from Crag/KillerX) and he called me teravaal....
Now I would like to mention why i abused him,he became my friend in LW a day ago ( he wasn't shooting me and also congratulated me as i have joined MK) so thatswhy i thought he is a friend and didn't shooted him in EC,but he was killed me twice and thatswhy in rage i abused him.I really apologize for what i did,i can assure you that it won't happen again...
« Last Edit: April 30, 2018, 11:23:17 pm by Fi77_Hold3R »

SuBZErO2333

« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2018, 11:35:45 pm »

Lol show the whole logs,you killed me twice only loooooool  you havn't made the whole spree on me,once i thought you are ally but you killed and secondly i thought it was a mistake thatswhy i wasn't serious and you killed me again (kidnly show full logs of spree plzz)
Coming to the topic:
These are some messages of him after reporting me here

Let me tell you what is teravaal.Its a race of people in our Province who are known by their stupidity and old culture,so if you call anyone teravaal in kpk and as well as in some other cities its same as abusing them ( you can ask from Crag/KillerX) and he called me teravaal....
Now I would like to mention why i abused him,he became my friend in LW a day ago ( he wasn't shooting me and also congratulated me as i have joined MK) so thatswhy i thought he is a friend and didn't shooted him in EC,but he was killed me twice and thatswhy in rage i abused him.I really apologize for what i did,i can assure you that it won't happen again...

Well let admins to decide i didnt abuse your mother right? i said teravaal because you are immature kid with no respect ask killerx or mad what is teravaal its not abuse

Offline Fi77_Hold3R

« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2018, 11:57:19 pm »

Well let admins to decide i didnt abuse your mother right? i said teravaal because you are immature kid with no respect ask killerx or mad what is teravaal its not abuse
Ohh now so do you forget? that its same as abuse or not? dont we call teravaal while fighting to friends in chat? lol,ok let killerx to come and tell them what is it :)

Offline MAD_K!LL3R

• Donator
  • General II
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2018, 12:32:53 am »
teravaal is a kind of province of ppls from Teerah state there is nothing wrong to call anyone terawall as they are more good in everything from others

[/cente

Offline Aaron

• Developer
  • General of EC
  • Eighth Avenue Furies
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2018, 01:14:10 am »
Warned has been issued, next time @Fi77_Hold3R you need to work out with your anger management issue.

and @SuBZErO be more sensitive on what words you're using, think before you speak, any similar case regarding this will be a temp ban. So watch it.