• September 22, 2024, 08:33:41 pm
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Join us in discord and have a chit chat with us! https://discord.gg/FXh8ahd

Author Topic: Admin report - diaz_vur  (Read 1157 times)

Offline Ronnie

• Private First Class
  • LIVE! DIE! SPAWN AGAIN!!!
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [DU]Ronnie
  • Clan: DU
Admin report - diaz_vur
« on: May 12, 2018, 08:17:56 pm »
 Admin nick: diaz_vur
Your nick: iNs.Duke
Date: 5/12/2018
Reason for report: Unjustly banned my clan mate reason ban-evade.
Evidence:(Screenshots, videos..etc)
https://ibb.co/jP6vvd
https://ibb.co/cvLzMJ
https://ibb.co/n0jtgJ

Extra notes:
However, he proved that he's not Vegito and he's someone else. But Diaz the kid admin still banned him. Actually, I know very well that Gogeta and Vegito are brothers. Due to having one PC both were banned at once however one was banned for death-evade and other for ban-evade. If you guys want them to come at same time and play the game, then they can do so. But this report is against diaz_vur who after getting raped by all of us especially by Gogeta aka Burnout in-game by taking personal revenge banned him and he is a kid admin after Gogeta proved that Vegito is his brother and he just banned him too. At the time when Vegito was banned Gogeta was automatically banned as they use to play on one PC. However, now they managed to play on different PCs so Gogeta is banned already in EC and now he want himself un-banned so he can enjoy fun their with his clan-mates. Watch the video I provided showing that they are two different players.  Stop banning players for taking your personal revenges.   
« Last Edit: May 16, 2018, 03:08:33 pm by Aaron »

KILLERX

Re: Admin report - diaz_vur
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2018, 08:52:31 pm »
Hey Dukaz,
I didnt expected this type of language for a staff member from you but anyways i am posting here because Gogeta was banned by me when i was admin and i had banned him becuase i thought they are not different and i still think but later got to know they are also banned for aimlock so there was nothing else to say you may take look at the link
http://ec.vc-mp.co.uk/index.php?topic=7645.0   
« Last Edit: May 12, 2018, 08:55:48 pm by KILLERX/Craig »

Offline DiaZ

• Manager
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [VU]DiaZ
  • Clan: VU
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2018, 10:55:17 pm »
1. Watch your words. You are keeping on talking shit about without knowing anything.
2. I banned since I banned him because his uid associated with vegito
3. Killerx banned him for using aimlock a month ago. Usually we ban aimlockers min 6 months. So this shows clearly he ban evaded.
4. Dare_Devil which is Vegito he is perma banned also.. This shows he changed his ip again and which also allowed Gogeta to evade his ban.

and lastly I already explained about this with aaron

Offline Aaron

• Developer
  • General of EC
  • Eighth Avenue Furies
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2018, 11:39:48 pm »
@iNs.Duke You mentioned that they share PC? which is not totally the liability of an admin, we cannot ban a specific player by only with his name, ofc it always will come with UID or IP, regardless from that if we will life Gogeta's ban it is putting a risk that vegito might still join either with Gogeta's account or under alias, for security precaution neither of them won't be unbanned.

And supposed to be vegito/gogeta should instead report since they know the story not you by just postulating without knowing the real facts.

Offline Ronnie

• Private First Class
  • LIVE! DIE! SPAWN AGAIN!!!
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [DU]Ronnie
  • Clan: DU
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2018, 10:30:08 pm »
Very 1st thing killerx, I am Duke not Dukaz.
Second thing Diaz I will talk shit about you because you deserves that and I don't care you're a staff member or whatever, I don't give a shit about that. @Kid admin.
3. As I know Aaron very well, he is a respected player so I will always give him respect as I used to give him previously. But can you please explain what is Gogeta's mistake in all this matter if they used to play under one internet? They are unable to explain this thing to you guys that they are two different personalities that is why I am here to post this report. And I am witness that Gogeta is sinless as I know them very well.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2018, 10:32:18 pm by iNs.Duke »

Offline Aaron

• Developer
  • General of EC
  • Eighth Avenue Furies
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2018, 05:27:34 pm »
Very 1st thing killerx, I am Duke not Dukaz.
Second thing Diaz I will talk shit about you because you deserves that and I don't care you're a staff member or whatever, I don't give a shit about that. @Kid admin.
3. As I know Aaron very well, he is a respected player so I will always give him respect as I used to give him previously. But can you please explain what is Gogeta's mistake in all this matter if they used to play under one internet? They are unable to explain this thing to you guys that they are two different personalities that is why I am here to post this report. And I am witness that Gogeta is sinless as I know them very well.
Upon looking the ban history, seems like he was auto banned by the server for speed hacking, and he ban evaded which was banned by killerx.

KILLERX

« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2018, 09:17:16 pm »
there is nothing for which you can report diaz he just checked that player and found he was banned by me then he banned for ban evade
what is wrong in it?

Offline SAzEe21

• General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2018, 03:05:14 pm »
@iNs.Duke your attitude is unacceptable here if I hear the same attitude from you again your journey with ec won't be longer keep that in your mind. Respect staff and take respect.
I believe that those both are different and plays from different pcs but how gogeta got vegita's nick under gogeta's aliases? Can you explain that and it's not your problem tell them to reply here for clarification.
Current Experience: EC Admin.
Past Experience: LG Dev, VCDM Dev, SDC Admin, AvT Admin, Skylarks Admin, Skylarks cnr, ECS Admin.
Events:  EC Championship Referee, EC Ladder Admin, ViceWar VI Admin, EYE 3 Referee, ECKO Management.
TRC Member - Since 03, May, 2017

Offline Aaron

• Developer
  • General of EC
  • Eighth Avenue Furies
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2018, 03:08:06 pm »
Denied.