• September 21, 2024, 03:39:47 pm
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Welcome to The Grand Theft Auto European City Community!

Author Topic: [MD]Dark_wolf - Aimlock.  (Read 2911 times)

KILLERX

Re: [MD]Dark_wolf - Aimlock.
« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2018, 04:36:41 am »
Well, i really don't want myself involved hete but some mouths need to get shut. I can't bet but you surely need an eye surgery or you should replace your eyes with buttons. Don't complain about lags with your 3rd class skills and aimlocks mr. Tim. Look at 1:12 in the video provided by you in report. I have 173-180 ping with 60 fps( Which never drops like your do in recording). I don't know why you're even bothering. Before complaining about someone else, You should look yourself in a mirror first, Mr. Aimlocker. Maybe you deserve a brain replacement too, Most of the MD's have stable ping either its 300 or between 300-330. Their ping is bugged but that ping doesn't make any horrible lag. If that ping makes them lag then how come they play easily? Other then that, They have 2-3 internet connections in their house, Subzero, Darkwolf play with one internet and Kamakaze have his own internet connection. These are so called *skills* not aimlocks lmao.
Exactly @Kody  their FPS and Pings are stable as you said i would like to ask a question
1)Why some of your MDs mate are unhittable? creating artificial lagg then? as you said their pings and fps are stable
« Last Edit: June 20, 2018, 04:39:51 am by KILLERX/Craig »

Offline Zkq

• Donator
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [MD]Zkq
  • Clan: MD
« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2018, 04:56:13 am »
Killerx who do you mean by some Mds? Can you specify names?

Mechanic

« Reply #17 on: June 20, 2018, 05:50:26 am »
The main suspects or players you should focus in the videos are kody , subzero , unclemajboor , darkwolf and kamakaze lag
( lag is common with all of them ) wait and peace
Excuse me Aimlocker, thanks for putting my nick
believe me this feels me so fucking good when my skills are counted as hacks thanks for that.

1)Why some of your MDs mate are unhittable? creating artificial lagg then? as you said their pings and fps are stable
firstly the answer of your question is KOHAT(Damn poor City with owsm internet providers) remember that ? you are from same city you also get same problems and you know that very well.
secondly please explain what is artificial lag? how to produce that? any software ? why don't you investigate on it?

KILLERX

« Reply #18 on: June 20, 2018, 06:07:38 am »
firstly the answer of your question is KOHAT(Damn poor City with owsm internet providers) remember that ? you are from same city you also get same problems and you know that very well.
secondly please explain what is artificial lag? how to produce that? any software ? why don't you investigate on it?
no, not all kohatian players lagg like that there are some players who lagging like hell and if its kohat lagg then how you are hittable?
« Last Edit: June 20, 2018, 06:24:36 am by KILLERX/Craig »

CrackM4

« Reply #19 on: June 20, 2018, 12:37:54 pm »
too much fucking drama.

Locking this shit, we will discuss in private.

GangstaRas

« Reply #20 on: June 20, 2018, 07:29:59 pm »
Unlocked temporarily (Dark_Wolf has 10 hours left to post video evidence).

Anyone other than him that replies after my message will get a 3 day forum ban. I don't care the reason, not even further evidence I want to see posted. His alone.

Offline DarK_WolF

• Donator
  • Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • Mad Demons
« Reply #21 on: June 20, 2018, 07:30:59 pm »

Anyone other than him that replies after my message will get a 3 day forum ban. I don't care the reason, not even further evidence I want to see posted. His alone.

GangstaRas

« Reply #22 on: June 20, 2018, 08:15:12 pm »

Is this all the footage you have? I don't see throughout this footage the area that I had in question with Tim01's which was 1:17 of his vid.

So far all I can see is lag, no aimlock but I would rather footage of what I mentioned above before I make any real conclusion.

The lag is indeed not the 170-200 ping lag, its very much the 340-400 ping lag. I can see it at a glance and it's also confirmed at 9:04, the world looks and reacts slowly to Dark_Wolf so he's wasting people easily with his quick reaction to them.

Finally you look like you have custom y sensitivity. You can spin and 180 quickly as seen by 0:40 and 1:42 but your y axis is so low I doubt you can even look up without it taking 3-5 seconds, as seen by your control in 1:48 to 2 mins. It looks a lot lower than the 0.5 ratio limit, like your y axis is 0.0001 and your x axis is 0.0005 upwards. Can be wrong but either way, it definitely doesn't add up to me.

Locked and under discussion. @DarK_WolF, PM me if you have what I require. @Tim1997 also PM me on the further evidence you have. We will unlock when we require consultation.

GangstaRas

« Reply #23 on: June 29, 2018, 10:04:36 am »
Unlocked.

@DarK_WolF you have expressed that you're using a gaming mouse that allows you to change the sensitivity of each axis correct? We have reason to believe that this may not be true. As such, the admin team would like you to prove that in 48 hours from now.

How to prove:
  • Submit a short video recording of:.
    • The software you use to adjust your axis settings
    • Your Chrome internet browser loaded to EC forums
    • Your VCMP Browser, showing your nick (1) and EC server highlighted (2)

Do not cut nor splice the video in anyway. Let it be one seamless recording. If we see evidence of splicing, we will assume you are guilty and ban you for our suspicions.

Offline MAD_K!LL3R

• Donator
  • General II
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 29, 2018, 04:01:19 pm »
Unlocked.

@DarK_WolF you have expressed that you're using a gaming mouse that allows you to change the sensitivity of each axis correct? We have reason to believe that this may not be true. As such, the admin team would like you to prove that in 48 hours from now.

How to prove:

Do not cut nor splice the video in anyway. Let it be one seamless recording. If we see evidence of splicing, we will assume you are guilty and ban you for our suspicions.
kody,zkq,subzero,baba_sain most of everyone using Bloody Series as my self using A4tech Bloody Tl60 i just wanted to post a reply here to assure you that we have the same and we can provide any required footage anytime

[/cente

Tim

« Reply #25 on: June 29, 2018, 05:42:08 pm »
i personally know baba sain and he doesnt use any kind of mouse he has named , ive visited his gaming setup earlier too he uses a cheap mouse which is literally okay to play vice city genuinely.
Instead of placing your descriptions regarding what you use please fulfill the requirements to stay unbanned that gangstaras has posted already its about dark wolf at a time madkiller dont interfere as its against the rules , we are waiting for dark_wolf and his videos.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2018, 05:45:09 pm by KingArk »

GangstaRas

« Reply #26 on: June 29, 2018, 11:24:22 pm »
Unlocked.

How to prove:

kody,zkq,subzero,baba_sain most of everyone using Bloody Series as my self using A4tech Bloody Tl60 i just wanted to post a reply here to assure you that we have the same and we can provide any required footage anytime

Thank you but I need it from his system and his alone.

He has a little under 35 hours left
« Last Edit: June 30, 2018, 05:22:53 am by GangstaRas »

Offline DarK_WolF

• Donator
  • Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • Mad Demons
« Reply #27 on: June 30, 2018, 06:10:12 am »
Unlocked.

How to prove:

Thank you but I need it from his system and his alone.

He has a little under 35 hours left
sorry for taking too much time but here it is:
« Last Edit: June 30, 2018, 06:52:19 am by KILLERX/Craig »

Offline UlTra_Killer

• Staff Sergeant Senior
  • dmcvcmp.shivtr.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 01, 2018, 11:41:41 am »
no Dark_wolf Is Not useinG AimlocK Its Skill s
I will ban you if you did it again, so stay away
Warned
« Last Edit: July 02, 2018, 07:02:39 am by cool3 »

GangstaRas

« Reply #29 on: July 07, 2018, 06:35:09 am »
Sorry for the delays, busy in other areas. I think sufficient evidence and counter-evidence have been submitted and noted. No need to push any further, seems legit and EC Staff seems to not have a problem with alterations of axis with gaming mice software but that lag is a problem.

Denied.