• September 22, 2024, 12:46:47 pm
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Join us in discord and have a chit chat with us! https://discord.gg/FXh8ahd

Author Topic: Report Fulton  (Read 1056 times)

Offline MAD_K!LL3R

• Donator
  • General II
    • View Profile
Report Fulton
« on: June 28, 2018, 01:10:27 am »
Admin nick: Fulton
Your nick: [MD]UncleMajboor
Date: just right now
Reason for report: warned me for death evade which was unintentional for what i am banned from server
Evidence:(Screenshots, videos..etc) i am here to ask him for evidence show me your valid evidence and you can ban me permanently
Extra notes: i was having 34 hp + 50 rockets which i was using from roof top he came up with his clan mate to make me down i was chasing them and jumped back to get save and unfortunately fall down and died and he warned me for it why would i jump while having 50 rockets ? instead of chasing them atleast i have a chance to save my rockets by chasing them.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2018, 03:55:31 am by ZUBI »

[/cente

Offline Azal

• Sergeant First Class Senior
  • Me Ehm tha yehi Vehm tha
    • View Profile
Re: Report Fulton
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2018, 02:14:59 am »
Admins/Mods don't need to provide you evidence for this as the server management trusts them enough to give them authorities. I think this is explanation is enough

Offline MAD_K!LL3R

• Donator
  • General II
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2018, 02:32:27 am »
Admins/Mods don't need to provide you evidence for this as the server management trusts them enough to give them authorities. I think this is explanation is enough
like i asked for explanation, i play more than you in EC i know every and each rule if management trust their admins then they must trust their old players too.

[/cente

led

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2018, 02:47:57 am »
Lol

Offline Human.

• Developer
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2018, 02:52:56 am »

Extra notes: i was having 34 hp + 50 rockets which i was using from roof top he came up with his clan mate to make me down i was chasing them and jumped back to get save and unfortunately fall down and died and he warned me for it why would i jump while having 50 rockets ? instead of chasing them atleast i have a chance to save my rockets by chasing them.
Why do you need evidence ? you just confessed it yourself that you jumped and fall down. That's what you're going to see if he recorded you. He won't know how many rockets you have and what was your intention, it won't show in his recording either (if he did record you). So instead of blaming/report him, why not try to convince the staff that it was a misunderstand through unban appeal.

Well, if you have it..you can upload the video..
« Last Edit: June 28, 2018, 03:22:14 am by Human. »

Offline ZUBI

• Major Sr.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2018, 03:33:47 am »
Fulton doesn't had any video record evidence of all that dilemma happened out there but Madkiller if you had any from your side show it to hence otherwise we will unban you in a while.

Offline Azal

• Sergeant First Class Senior
  • Me Ehm tha yehi Vehm tha
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2018, 03:47:03 am »
like i asked for explanation, i play more than you in EC i know every and each rule if management trust their admins then they must trust their old players too.
Then this isn't the right board to post in, try suggestions board as there is no such rule being practised