• September 21, 2024, 05:33:20 pm
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Latest donator: DarkSlayer

Author Topic: 7K lag,  (Read 525 times)

Tim

7K lag,
« on: July 06, 2018, 06:12:33 pm »
Player Nick: 7K.
Date: Today
Reason for reporting: Lagg hacks or some shit.
Evidence:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjUKzoQzA1s&feature=youtu.be
Extra notes: some description will be vital here to explain the video , guys focus on the timing in the video till 0:40 he was like a butter to dip fingers in but just after he got killed thrice he fucking started to using something his ping was stable wasnt spiking you can see his ping in the end of video, after 40 seconds his warp or lagg what ever these all MDs use started and me and beyk shot more than 100 bullets on him you can see he casually started jumping at the time i was shooting at him he was jumping to mask the fucking software he is using. If these kind of things are allowed and they can play so its really unfair to others who compete with these kind of players.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2018, 07:10:33 pm by KILLERX/Craig »

Offline BeY3K^

• Lieutenant Sr.
    • View Profile
    • AsSi Gamming Zone
Re: 7K lag,
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2018, 06:59:44 pm »
Evidence plse...... wait video is uploading :D
NonE can JuDGe Me only EXcept ALLAH :D
Pm me if you get signature like my style :)

Offline Gogeta^

• Staff Sergeant
  • ~Whatever it takes~
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: =TLA=Gogeta^
  • Clan: TLA
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2018, 06:05:28 pm »
Ping lag...

KILLERX

« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2018, 07:09:27 pm »
Most of vcmp players lagg like that mate + his ping +fps was also not good so this lagg makes sense and your video just showing lagg nothing else like lagg softwares etc and lagg is possible due bad pc/internet connection also so therefore i am rejecting this report for now if you got any solid proofs that he is using some kind of software for lagg feel free report again and you can report them ingame via /report ingame admins will kick them if they are unhittable.
Denied