• September 24, 2024, 10:29:52 pm
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Join us in discord and have a chit chat with us! https://discord.gg/FXh8ahd

Author Topic: =ULK=Sora_Blue - rocket in close quarters  (Read 2967 times)

Offline Brian

• General of EC
  • Sora_Blue
    • View Profile
  • Clan: ULK
Re: =ULK=Sora_Blue - rocket in close quarters
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2016, 04:52:34 pm »
Time to get the fuck out of here then
You're still a low-level idiot on par with KingArthur that is worshipped by ON kids and I'll eventually catch you again, bitch

p.s nice post removal there  :-*
Where did this personal hatred come from. Good luck improving your stupidity.
"The table is surrounded by politicians who have never placed a foot on the battlefield. It's a disgusting squabble over who gets the largest piece of the pie, and that's why it needs to end. It is for that duty we raised the King. That's why we're fighting."
~A. Kupchenko

Offline krystianoo

• Sergeant First Class
  • #SEVREXIT
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2016, 04:55:08 pm »
I have provided you a video and explained it thoroughly but you still ask me for the full video which I will not post.

You can see smoke coming out of near Brian's body which suggests that he launched a rocket in me rather than throwing a grenade because throwing a grenade DOES NOT cause smoke on my version of Vice City which I have proven using the video I posted above. If you do not believe it you are free to check it yourself. He said himself that he threw a grenade and did not fire a weapon so how about you see ingame if firing a rocket causes smoke to come out with it or not and do the same with a grenade. If grenade does not make smoke come out and a rocket does then it was rocket glitch.

Time to get the fuck out of here then
You're still a low-level idiot on par with KingArthur that is worshipped by ON kids and I'll eventually catch you again, bitch

p.s nice post removal there  :-*
Where did this personal hatred come from. Good luck improving your stupidity.
I have never offended you a single time in this topic until you  told me to 'get the fuck out of here' (which you removed) after it appeared that you will be deemed innocent. However I'm pretty sure you'll finally be banned for using rocket in CQ and being an arrogant, lying, hypocritical turd.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2016, 05:00:22 pm by krystianoo »

Offline Brian

• General of EC
  • Sora_Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2016, 04:59:33 pm »
You died by a grenade before I even fired an RPG on you.
"The table is surrounded by politicians who have never placed a foot on the battlefield. It's a disgusting squabble over who gets the largest piece of the pie, and that's why it needs to end. It is for that duty we raised the King. That's why we're fighting."
~A. Kupchenko

Offline krystianoo

• Sergeant First Class
  • #SEVREXIT
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2016, 05:00:47 pm »
So you fired a rocket at me after throwing a grenade?
Stop lying already; the smoke from a rocket disappears after around  ~1 second and a grenade explodes after 2 seconds from throwing.
I'm not claiming you threw a grenade - it's a blatant lie and I'm only countering what you say.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2016, 05:03:08 pm by krystianoo »

Offline Sevrin

• General of EC
  • #renaissance
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 13, 2016, 05:05:53 pm »
I'm denying this because do you really think? This 1 second video can be used as an evidence to ban a player, seriously?

The evidence you posted isn't enough to prove that you died with a rocket launcher, if you have full video from the beginning then you can PM me or can make a new report, denied.

Howl

« Reply #20 on: July 13, 2016, 06:13:17 pm »
Report re-opened as brian wants to post something.

Offline Brian

• General of EC
  • Sora_Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 13, 2016, 11:48:40 pm »
After carefully looking through my recorded footage (over 120GB :/ so excuse me for the late response) I found the scenario that matches with krystianoo's logs from his vid.
That specific scenario is a different scenario I initially thought of this being about (the part with the grenade).
So here's my statement regarding this entire thing.

Situation 1:

Nothing wrong, was completely legit.

Situation 2:

This is the part that matches krystianoo's logs.
In this situation I thought it would be exactly the same as situation 1, he was fighting on the roof with a player as seen from the chat log and mini map.
There was no way for me to know that he would be down the stairs instead of the roof as I initially knew he was fighting on the roof.
In my defense I'd like to point this out:
Using rocket launcher in close combat, at a distance within chrome shotgun range (below 24 metres) is also not allowed.
Even tho' the kill distance is within specified range according to script, he had no line of sight what so ever to shoot me with chrome or any other weapon for that fact.
Using common sense, he would have had no way to kill me even if I didn't shoot him with an RPG as neither of us were in line of sight to shoot each other regardless.
So this should be allowed. An exception to the rule in my opinion.
Would this rule be enforced as well if someone outside kills someone on the roof of a 2 story building that also is within specified range according to script yet has no line of sight of said killer and killed.
I highly doubt it.

To prove the point even further that my intention was not to kill him within the specified 24 meter radius on purpose I present the next situation.

Situation 3:

Again, same situations as above, both players fighting on the roof and knowingly being outside of the specified range I was allowed to shoot.
However, I was able to notice Woodland coming down before killing him hence why I seized shooting and left the premise to let him recover from an unfair shot.
~A. Kupchenko

Offline krystianoo

• Sergeant First Class
  • #SEVREXIT
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 14, 2016, 12:13:35 am »
All that matters is the second video.

You lied about using a grenade at first and now you are saying that 'oh it was my bad'. Show me a footage of the grenade part if you don't mind.

The blip on the radar couldn't be at the roof (unless I climbed the 'staircase roof'), besides I was not moving and shooting a spaz (stationary)

Why do you use a rocket launcher INSIDE a house? It is clear that the range will be below 24 meters if anybody is on the second floor, and not the roof (if you killed me at the roof from the inside it'd probably be less than 24 meters as well)

You fired the rocket, saw me FIRING the SPAZ and later fired another rocket after you knew I was there.

After I told you it's a rulebreak or 'recorded' you told me to fuck off or that I'm a retard, or that I'm butthurt or any one of those generic insults which proves you KNEW that I'm there and not at the roof.

To Aaron: (or whoever solves this)
You fired the rocket, saw me FIRING the SPAZ and later fired another rocket after you knew I was there.
^^^ this part is very important
Which means that he didn't think (like he says in his post) I was at the roof; after knowing that I'm at the 2nd floor he still kept firing.

Using rocket launcher in close combat, at a distance within chrome shotgun range (below 24 metres) is also not allowed.
You, Brian, was already warned for this. I don't think after all these lies you should be given another warning.
The rules do not say that a chrome shotgun must reach you, but rather state that anything below 24 meters (which is the chrome shotgun range) and rockets is not allowed. Don't misinterpret. Cheers.

« Last Edit: July 14, 2016, 12:20:09 am by krystianoo »

Offline Brian

• General of EC
  • Sora_Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 14, 2016, 12:23:28 am »
Why do you use a rocket launcher INSIDE a house? It is clear that the range will be below 24 meters if anybody is on the second floor, and not the roof (if you killed me at the roof from the inside it'd probably be less than 24 meters as well)
Video 1 proofs that the range is well beyond 24 meters.
I didn't see you firing anything at all.
After I told you it's a rulebreak or 'recorded' you told me to fuck off or that I'm a retard, or that I'm butthurt or any one of those generic insults which proves you KNEW that I'm there and not at the roof.
Nope.

You, Brian, was already warned for this.
That was an entirely different situation.
~A. Kupchenko

Offline krystianoo

• Sergeant First Class
  • #SEVREXIT
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 14, 2016, 12:26:27 am »
I didn't see you firing anything at all.
You can't prove that.

We look at evidence and you just provided evidence of yourself using rockets in CQ, spaz trails were seen and after that you fired another rocket.
Enough lying mate

-
I'm not going to reply any further because I have debunked the second video and your claims about it.

Again, for Aaron:

You should get no warning for these lies. I wouldn't care if you actually admitted like a man instead of lying like a pussy but some things never change.
You lied 3 times, that you used a grenade, that you didn't use an RPG and that you didn't see me.
You don't deserve a warning but a ban.

What further proves that he knew that I'm at the 2nd floor is that my blip could not have been at the roof.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2016, 12:42:19 am by krystianoo »

Offline Brian

• General of EC
  • Sora_Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 14, 2016, 12:38:45 am »
We look at evidence and you just provided evidence of yourself using rockets in CQ, spaz trails were seen and after that you fired another rocket.
Enough lying mate.
Nobody's lying, read again. I didn't see you firing your spas, not saying you didn't fire a spas.
You should get no warning for these lies. I wouldn't care if you actually admitted like a man instead of lying like a pussy but some things never change.
Take your butthurtness somewhere else Poland.
~A. Kupchenko

Howl

« Reply #26 on: July 14, 2016, 01:07:34 am »
Locked until further decision.

Offline Aaron

• Developer
  • General of EC
  • Eighth Avenue Furies
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 14, 2016, 07:24:43 pm »
After discussing and was examined with the administrators it was decided to be given a 5 days ban.

We're strict when it comes to ranges as what we saw it was at the radius range of 19.5 if we take this in consideration it would be inequitable for others for whom we banned with the same reason, with this further argument i would end this until here enough without any retort.