• September 21, 2024, 10:33:51 pm
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Server IP: 141.94.180.144:8292

Author Topic: Bloodclaw  (Read 2043 times)

Offline Zkq

• Donator
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [MD]Zkq
  • Clan: MD
Bloodclaw
« on: July 15, 2018, 06:20:03 pm »
Your nick: [MD]Zkq
Admin nick: BloodClaw
Date: Today
Reason: warning for wall glitch

/check this, is this wall glitch? No
This mod started giving free warns after hearing that mods can warn without any evidences. I want to get unwarned and see a warn to this mod.

When i was ingame to check the situation and i asked him to repeat the scenario, i asked him where he was loacated when he got the molotov, check where he said he was : https://imgur.com/a/8JGwuHh
This is totally unfair, if you want i will test to put someone in the exact place and throw the molo in the exact place as it is  in the first video i provided, but i guess you already know that aint wall glitch,.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2018, 07:08:16 pm by Aaron »

cool3

Re: Bloodclaw
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2018, 06:41:43 pm »
@BloodClaw what is going on?! may you expalin please?!

Offline Zkq

• Donator
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2018, 07:05:33 pm »
I can't stay like that and bloodclaw giving free warns.

Offline Aaron

• Developer
  • General of EC
  • Eighth Avenue Furies
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2018, 08:07:43 pm »
Yep, encountered this kind of same report before in which that location is really prone to wall glitching especially in molotovs, and I have explained to bloodclaw that it can be the radius of the molotovs reached out through the wall which can't be controlled nor measure, except if you're doing it intentionally, he was on a blind spot I believe in which why he thought you were wall glitching.

Offline Zkq

• Donator
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2018, 08:28:20 pm »
no no i asked him if he saw me throwing molotov he said he saw me
I can provide the log if u wish

EDIT: https://imgur.com/a/dDVCjqS

So this guy saw me, he lied about his place when he got the molo, and said that he clearly saw me throwing which means he was not on a blind point. He got edgy because of kills and when i he was just next the enternance and i threw the molo he did what he did. Isn't it clear?
Also Bloodclaw doesnt reply although he saw this report many times even hours ago and also now. It is unfair, i want to see him getting punished
« Last Edit: July 16, 2018, 02:54:38 pm by Zkq »

cool3

« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2018, 06:07:15 pm »
@BloodClaw why you didn't reply here yet?!

Offline Zkq

• Donator
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2018, 11:31:16 pm »
So?

KILLERX

« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2018, 11:33:13 pm »
So?
Be patient wait for managers decision

Offline Azal

• Sergeant First Class Senior
  • Me Ehm tha yehi Vehm tha
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2018, 12:19:22 am »
I will reply after sometime as i am busy with several real life matters and can't give attention to this and write a 1 page long paragraph.

Offline Zkq

• Donator
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2018, 05:02:06 pm »
I will reply after sometime as i am busy with several real life matters and can't give attention to this and write a 1 page long paragraph.

Are you kidding me? I always see you ingame wasting time. I know game is fun but don't forget that you are reported and you are a staff member(for now).

Offline Azal

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2018, 05:32:54 pm »

Are you kidding me? I always see you ingame wasting time. I know game is fun but don't forget that you are reported and you are a staff member(for now).

Okay i warned you for wallglitch, which can be seen in your own video as the flames were bugged, if anyone was in my scnerio they might do the same.
now i have figured out the fact that EC has diffrent rules of wall glitching and so you have been unwarned, secondly any in-game logs provided of the time i was busy in fight cannot be used as they were asked casually and not as a final answer.

Offline Zkq

• Donator
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2018, 08:39:36 pm »
The fact you said that you clearly saw me throwing the molotov, and lied about your place just next the wall when i asked you when we were alone, you said that you clearly saw me.
I want to see you punished because i know and you know that you knew at first that it was not wall glitch but you gave a free warn. I want a word from higher rank staff to see you warned. You have to be punished.

PS. I still didnt get unwarned
« Last Edit: July 18, 2018, 09:40:06 pm by Zkq »

Offline Azal

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2018, 09:46:47 pm »
The fact you said that you clearly saw me throwing the molotov, and lied about your place just next the wall when i asked you when we were alone, you said that you clearly saw me.
I want to see you punished because i know and you know that you knew at first that it was not wall glitch but you gave a free warn. I want a word from higher rank staff to see you warned. You have to be punished.

Are you mad? how can you know that i did or did not see you? the reason i answerd your questions in-game was just for casual converstaion as i can see i was not giving any specific answer, you can see in your video yourself that i can't see the molotov and where it is coming from.

Offline Zkq

• Donator
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 18, 2018, 10:00:34 pm »
Do i need to post the log again? You said that you were sure about the place. There is no excusese

KILLERX

« Reply #14 on: July 18, 2018, 10:05:49 pm »
Still the report is pending wait for higher staff decision