• September 22, 2024, 03:46:06 am
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Join us in discord and have a chit chat with us! https://discord.gg/FXh8ahd

Author Topic: [KillerX]Unban Appeal  (Read 550 times)

D3AD_CYBER

[KillerX]Unban Appeal
« on: July 16, 2018, 05:03:07 am »
In-Game nick:[MD]KamaKaZe
Ban ID:1001
Date you were banned:Today
Suspected reason:Death evade Via Pause
Admin that banned you:KillerX
Why should we unban you ?:Because its a completely wrong ban i have uploaded strong proof that i didn't use anything , and the problem from Bey3k poverty net,Here is the link of the video   it was a clear desync as you can see [DU]PL2 died in the SAME Time i died and he aslo stopped like death evade, at 0:49 i started proving that [DU]PL2 had the same thing in video and that proves there is no Death evade nor F1 hack , it was only desync and hight ping from be3yk poverty net.
Extra note:Started proving from 0:49 until 1:40 that it was clear desync and lag. and in 1:17 you will found that me and PL2 died at same time. i would request admins to ban or warn bey3k for false reporting.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2018, 07:55:55 am by KILLERX/Craig »

KILLERX

Re: [KillerX]Unban Appeal
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2018, 05:06:06 am »
Your death evade was clear you stopped and moved again and stopped its only happen when u alt-tab for [DU]PL2 looks like he also evaded he will be banned as well after discussing with fellow staff mates but as you are saying you did nothing i will do a bit investigation what happed

D3AD_CYBER

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2018, 05:18:07 am »
Your death evade was clear you stopped and moved again and stopped its only happen when u alt-tab for [DU]PL2 looks like he also evaded he will be banned as well after discussing with fellow staff mates but as you are saying you did nothing i will do a bit investigation what happed
as, you can find at 0:25, look at [DU]PL2 has moved like me and some shitty lag from bey3k poverty net, of course me and PL2 didn't plan to death evade at same time. and you can see legend who has 50 ping lagging as hell in video , that prove that the problem is from bey3k net.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2018, 05:25:46 am by D3AD_CYBER »

DeViL_JiN

« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2018, 05:29:54 am »
I'm uploading this video same.scenario recorded by me . Will describe my thoughts on video after I'm finished with uploading
« Last Edit: July 16, 2018, 05:33:21 am by DeViL_JiN »

KILLERX

« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2018, 07:20:32 am »
Unbanned.
Devil posted his side video looks like beyak was lagging a way too much
@BeY3K^  I suggest dont play with that lagg you know that playing with lagg not allowed
« Last Edit: July 16, 2018, 08:02:35 am by KILLERX/Craig »