• September 22, 2024, 11:27:21 am
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Welcome to The Grand Theft Auto European City Community!

Author Topic: Unban Appeal - Kody  (Read 1017 times)

Offline Kody

• Donator
  • Staff Sergeant Senior
  • Rise to Distinction
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
  • Ingame-Nick: [MD]Kody
  • Clan: MD
Unban Appeal - Kody
« on: July 16, 2018, 03:32:02 pm »
In-Game nick: [MDd]Kody
Ban ID:
Date you were banned: Yesterday
Suspected reason: Killing in sphere
Admin that banned you: Zeeshan
Why should we unban you ?: First of all, i really feel bad for such a action from myside. Secondly, i'm a old player of this game, how come you directly banned me without my reply on that report? The guy reported me and you banned me instantly without my reply, you think that i can kill someone inside the sphere? since the sphere gives you infinite health. I just joined the server and spawned, my ping was spiking too much and i got kicked before for it that time. so when i joined and spawnwed, i was directly teleported to default world and the sphere didn't appeared for me.. i shooted hunting on the site, that's all. Also, what is your problem zeeshan? you kept showing rage attitude towards all our helpers and clan members, I don't know your intentions, but even a idiot knows that we can't shoot someone while he/she in the sphere then how think i killed him? instead, you accepted the report without any type of reply from me and the video was removed. I'll appeal the ec staff to show me the video from his (hunting) side. Also zeeshan, your attitude and actions against our reports are suspicious that you're taking their sides.
Extra note: I want to see the video from hunting side, Also i want high ranked admins here to discuss the topic.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2018, 04:57:13 pm by Zeeshan.Bhatti »

Offline Aaron

• Developer
  • General of EC
  • Eighth Avenue Furies
    • View Profile
Re: Unban Appeal - Kody
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2018, 10:36:59 pm »
Why should we unban you ?: First of all, i really feel bad for such a action from myside. Secondly, i'm a old player of this game, how come you directly banned me without my reply on that report?

For you to get my point, is that you're an old player which applies common sense, you can't blame the script in you doing that as it was your intent, and why should we warn you that you yourself already said that you're an old player that in a sense you are also well familiarized with the rules.

I just joined the server and spawned, my ping was spiking too much and i got kicked
It's not zeeshan to be blamed and to make it clear to you that i'm not covering their backs, it's just fact that you should be aware of by not pointing without knowing the story behind, try to reflect sometimes.

and lastly I myself is not pleased with your appeal in which you're the one who's having a fault and you seem to point the culpability to zeeshan, remember it's you who made the mistake, he's just doing his job.

Offline Kody

• Donator
  • Staff Sergeant Senior
  • Rise to Distinction
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2018, 01:06:58 am »
 I do agree with you, aaron but the point is that the script doesn't allow me to shoot any player while standing inside the sphere. If the sphere didn't appeared for me, then how come that's my mistake? i found hunting inside the ammunation and i attacked him, that's all. Also i wanted to see the video from his side,

Offline Aaron

• Developer
  • General of EC
  • Eighth Avenue Furies
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2018, 11:13:13 pm »
It's not the script who you can blame, as you were fully aware how such things work if that thing you do is allowed or not, I would consider if you're a newbie in which you're not, I will leave it to @Zeeshan.Bhatti as he's the one in-charge of this appeal, I just hopped in to let you know about self realization.

Offline SAzEe21

• General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2018, 01:02:34 am »
i'm a old player of this game, how come you directly banned me without my reply on that report?
Why should I let you explain the whole scenerio if you are not a newbie you should've aware of the rules

The guy reported me and you banned me instantly without my reply, you think that i can kill someone inside the sphere?
You did.

since the sphere gives you infinite health.
Really it does? I didn't know and hunting's hp was full that time and he didn't even shot you he just wanted to save those rockets he bought, if he have shoted you once and try to evade the death by entering in the sphere I won't accept that report instead I will ban him for evading the death.

I just joined the server and spawned, my ping was spiking too much and i got kicked before for it that time. so when i joined and spawnwed, i was directly teleported to default world and the sphere didn't appeared for me.. i shooted hunting on the site,
Really you weren't aware of that there is a sphere when he can be inside it.

what is your problem zeeshan? you kept showing rage attitude towards all our helpers and clan members,
I'm not showing any rage shits on anyone, I was just killing some of your blue guys cuz I've no dealed with them by not fighting or they aren't my friends, whenever I kill 1 blue you all started killing me so should I stop playing ?? That's why in return I fight with all of you.

but even a idiot knows that we can't shoot someone while he/she in the sphere then how think i killed him?
So here you are calling yourself idiot

you accepted the report without any type of reply from me and the video was removed.
@HunTinG can you upload it please?

Also zeeshan, your attitude and actions against our reports are suspicious that you're taking their sides.
Really I usually fight with both teams being in 'Free-for-all' skin you didn't noticed that. I only don't fight with those who are my friends, that's it.

Also i want high ranked admins here to discuss the topic.
High ranked admin for what?

First of all, i really feel bad for such a action from myside
I do agree with you, aaron but the point is that the script doesn't allow me to shoot any player while standing inside the sphere. If the sphere didn't appeared for me, then how come that's my mistake? i found hunting inside the ammunation and i attacked him, that's all. Also i wanted to see the video from his side,
You already feel bad for your such actions 'intentionally or unintentionally done' and now not admitting your mistakes, great policy.
Current Experience: EC Admin.
Past Experience: LG Dev, VCDM Dev, SDC Admin, AvT Admin, Skylarks Admin, Skylarks cnr, ECS Admin.
Events:  EC Championship Referee, EC Ladder Admin, ViceWar VI Admin, EYE 3 Referee, ECKO Management.
TRC Member - Since 03, May, 2017

Offline Kody

• Donator
  • Staff Sergeant Senior
  • Rise to Distinction
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2018, 01:53:53 am »
i really can't say anything right now.. there was a fight going on between me and hunting in the ammunation. i just spawnwed and killed him, since i was bugged too and sphere didn't appeared for me. I do apologie, i'd like you see the video

Offline SAzEe21

• General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2018, 04:56:59 pm »
Denied.
Current Experience: EC Admin.
Past Experience: LG Dev, VCDM Dev, SDC Admin, AvT Admin, Skylarks Admin, Skylarks cnr, ECS Admin.
Events:  EC Championship Referee, EC Ladder Admin, ViceWar VI Admin, EYE 3 Referee, ECKO Management.
TRC Member - Since 03, May, 2017