• September 21, 2024, 04:46:14 pm
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Join us in discord and have a chit chat with us! https://discord.gg/FXh8ahd

Author Topic: Report-KamaKaze F1/deathevade  (Read 2134 times)

Offline BeY3K^

• Lieutenant Sr.
    • View Profile
    • AsSi Gamming Zone
Report-KamaKaze F1/deathevade
« on: July 18, 2018, 12:00:12 am »
Player Nick: [MD]KamaKaZe
Date: Today
Reason for reporting: Pause evade/F1
Extra Note:
                   Okay so let's start , i reported an player KamaKaze specifically for death-evade , uploaded an video which i'll link down here as a reference.
KillerX replied on the topic and asked Kamakaze to explain and gave him 24 hours, and afterwards Darkwolf appeared  like he always does interfering somewhere where he isn't mentioned nor related, anyways Darkwolf said it's Desync , here is what killerX wrote for Darkwolf "No, look at his body moves he suddenly moved and then again stopped what i see is its clear deathevade but i will discuss with fellow staff members to avoid any mistake" , and killerX stood on this theory for the rest of the topic, Madkiller how can we forget about him, he simply is declaring me a lagger and calling it a desync bug , and later on killerX bans the guy.
now please note that i just simply provided the video proof of what happened and reported an player, it was killerX who gave his theory of alt-tabbing it wasn't me, KillerX was the one arguing that it's an evade it wasn't me.
so he banned the guy but at midnight they edited my video and reloaded in which they are declaring me a lagger , and saying that due to beyek's lag he couldn't hit Kamakaze but they forgot that PL2 also records his gameplay and he was the one who knocked kamakaze down, Notice  the lead aim PL2 used to knock him down which clearly states that it wasn't me, in PL2's video Kamakaze is having same effect as mine, he got knocked down on the floor and than me and PL2 we both shot him but our bullets had no effect and the theory which KillerX stated before for death-evade same thing happened here too, Kamakaze got up moved a little  same as mine video.
now one thing is clear that it isn't desync since it's impossible to be desync on both screens, second thing let's assume for a moment KillerX i was lagging than why same effect is showing on PL2's screen too? even PL2 shot him too but yet no effect which can be seen on his video.
now don't please don't say that PL2 was lagging too he clearly shows his and mine ping in his Video .
Also i want each and every admin to look into this case and drop your thoughts , considering the fact that same effect described by killerX in both screens .
i'll attach mine and PL2's videos here and will link the topics related to this report for reference
note that provoking or insulting replies won't be tolerated i request moderaters to keep an eye whoever uses vulgar language or anything like that he should be banned from posting

also please don't lock this thread or anything .
Evidence:(Screenshots, videos..etc)
Evidence : 1 Beyek and PL2 both videos combine of same scenario.

Evidence: 2 mine video

Evidence: 3 PL2 Video

My previous Report:
http://ec.vc-mp.co.uk/index.php?topic=8132.0
KamekaZe Ban Appeal:
http://ec.vc-mp.co.uk/index.php?topic=8134.0
« Last Edit: July 20, 2018, 05:13:53 pm by KILLERX/Craig »
NonE can JuDGe Me only EXcept ALLAH :D
Pm me if you get signature like my style :)

KILLERX

Re: Report-KamaKaze F1/deathevade
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2018, 12:16:43 am »
Look at your video in which its looks like [DU]PL2 also death evade while and there was no message of his kill in your chat which clearly shows you were lagging

there are 100% chances that you were lagging due to which this thing happened i didnt know thats this thing happens in lagg also and its also happens in alt+tab but watching the video provided by [DU]PL2 that video made clear everything
@Aaron  have a look at this report

Offline BeY3K^

• Lieutenant Sr.
    • View Profile
    • AsSi Gamming Zone
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2018, 12:22:26 am »
Look at your video in which its looks like [DU]PL2 also death evade while and there was no message of his kill in your chat which clearly shows you were lagging

there are 100% chances that you were lagging due to which this thing happened i didnt know thats this thing happens in lagg also and its also happens in alt+tab but watching the video provided by [DU]PL2 that video made clear everything
@Aaron  have a look at this report
if i wrong and lagging.
What's About PL2 Video he's Also lagging ?

D3AD_CYBER

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2018, 12:23:59 am »
in the proof by devil_jin after i was knocked down, devil_jin was trying that 0.3 trick to aim above the player instead of aiming on the body with m60 which no more works in 0.4 and accused me for f1 and the thing MAD_K!LL3R explained here http://ec.vc-mp.co.uk/index.php?topic=8132.0

i don't know if its true or not but its little disturbing that the Scenario can be like " kama was down bey3k was shooting him but no hp loss then bey3k changed his aim to lucifurious( a turkey player having less than 50 ping) he got no damage this shows bey3k was lagging kama got no shots from bey3k, but kama got damage after standing back and then animated like a player whose down but actually standing in the reporter's screen, this can be the player [DU]PL2 who was shooting towards that way" may be kama stand up and fall down again by PL2's shot... why would a player keep standing to get killed after a successful evade ?

P.S this animation bug happens when a player is jumping and someone knock him down. you can check it out
was legit

i can clearly see i was knocked down by PL2 and he used m60 above me which don't work and when i was standing up by jumping i was knocked again and i died with his shotgun shots. while bey3k shots gave 0 effect to me because of his lags
point out this video too posted here http://ec.vc-mp.co.uk/index.php?topic=8138.0 how can 2 players act same at a same time it was for sure his poverty lag.
ain't that clear ? i will thank MAD_K!LL3R for pointing out this simple logic which their 0 logical mind won't understand.

Offline ZAiM

• Donator
  • Captain Staff
  • I came, I saw, I conquered.
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [MDt]ZAiM
  • Clan: MD
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2018, 12:43:41 am »
uploading Proof....
« Last Edit: July 18, 2018, 01:57:58 am by ZAiM »

Offline BeY3K^

• Lieutenant Sr.
    • View Profile
    • AsSi Gamming Zone
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2018, 01:26:38 am »
uploading video with ping

DeViL_JiN

« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2018, 01:56:13 am »
The best part is that everyone is speaking for themselves without realizing that if you are lagging or your poverty internet lag kicks in then the server leaves you a really cool message in the chat stating your high ping and to fix it or else you would get a kick in Bold red Letters.
@KILLERX/Craig watch the video again and look for that message, always listen to both sides before taking the action , secondly I uploaded mine video where i'm dying before Beyak and I pressed F5 to show the ping watch that video too till the end to see for yourself, and look at Beyak in my video which I provided to see for any lag symptoms and than speak..
@Aaron watch all the videos and look for beyak's lag in my video also consider looking at the previous report and reason which killerX provided to ban Kamakaze , it's not about lag, lag could occur for beyak , but it happened on my screen too? both videos video provided by me and video provided by beyak shows the same symptoms i'm talking about the scene or movement of kamikaze which is well described by KillerX himself in previous report , there is nothing to talk about lag it's about the evade and which happened and occurred on 2 persons viewport which can't be denied .

Rest of other comments are useless for me as no matter how much proof will be provided they won't admit it.

Offline ZAiM

• Donator
  • Captain Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2018, 01:58:10 am »

i will let the video talk

Offline BeY3K^

• Lieutenant Sr.
    • View Profile
    • AsSi Gamming Zone
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2018, 02:37:41 am »

i will let the video talk
Managing to get the HP loss is also a feature in VC:MP, Zaim you better be away from here admins are more experienced than you and I don't think you are needed here since its not even 5% related to you.
About your given video the shots given by PL2 was straight upside on his body and honestly I do the kills like this when I had 300 pings too, it doesn't matter. A bit damage should've been done on him but no, actually he evaded but as of in this place the war was in total hurry and I don't feel the sympathy of lag there.

Since you guys lag with normal pings too, I would suggest you to get an experience from vcmp. I learnt fight by seeing the players how they fight and now I shoot same like PL2 did but the way kamakaze didn't move after the exact shots its an evade, even if I was lagging do the 2 bullets don't even decrease the 10hp? Where's that rule from? Just admit it was an evade or some suspicious activity as F1 from your side kamakaze.

ZaiM, I've seen your reply, you are only trying to earn their votes for your future clan I mean asslicking so I would rather suggest you not to reply again

KILLERX

« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2018, 02:46:04 am »
note that provoking or insulting replies won't be tolerated i request moderaters to keep an eye whoever uses vulgar language or anything like that he should be banned from posting
ZaiM, I've seen your reply, you are only trying to earn their votes for your future clan I mean asslicking so I would rather suggest you not to reply again
should i ban you for insulting since you had requested youself and now if he insults you then you will start reporting

Offline BeY3K^

• Lieutenant Sr.
    • View Profile
    • AsSi Gamming Zone
« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2018, 02:51:02 am »
should i ban you for insulting since you had requested youself and now if he insults you then you will start reporting
sorry for. said asslicking.
just i want to say and let's put each and everything aside, you all have good pc with great internet connection, you have 400 GB of data , why you did not recorded this scene? or you just don't want to show us? cause you feel guilty.
leave bullets and lag aside, keep your main focus on Kamakaze in both video FOCUS ON KAMAKAZE explain what he was doing , don't show me who fired who did not, just explain the activity he was doing and explain why KillerX banned him for his activity,
No, look at his body moves he suddenly moved and then again stopped what i see is its clear deathevade but i will discuss with fellow staff members to avoid any mistake
the thing was he evaded whether i was lagging or no, the point was on him, not on me nor about who shot the bullets, explain .
or at least provide a video proof of your recording of the same scene

Offline ZAiM

• Donator
  • Captain Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2018, 03:33:55 am »
i am not asslicking them , we are family helping each other , not like you if your friend have been reported you will leave him alone , without helping him. MD are not that kind of people , rules allow me if i have a proof in report i can post it .
i want to say and let's put each and everything aside, you all have good pc with great internet connection, you have 400 GB of data , why you did not recorded this scene? or you just don't want to show us? cause you feel guilty.
leave bullets and lag aside, keep your main focus on Kamakaze in both video FOCUS ON KAMAKAZE explain what he was doing , don't show me who fired who did not, just explain the activity he was doing and explain why KillerX banned him for his activity,
No, look at his body moves he suddenly moved and then again stopped what i see is its clear deathevade but i will discuss with fellow staff members to avoid any mistake
the thing was he evaded whether i was lagging or no, the point was on him, not on me nor about who shot the bullets, explain .
or at least provide a video proof of your recording of the same scene

should we record always , didn't make sense for me, also look at PL2 body he moves he suddenly moved and then again stopped. i can record video if one shot me and left me ,and i didn't make any move from keyboard it will happen automatically due to vcmp bug. if admins want me to record so i am ready.

Offline MAD_K!LL3R

• Donator
  • General II
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2018, 04:14:15 am »
i don't know if its true or not but its little disturbing that the Scenario can be like " kama was down bey3k was shooting him but no hp loss then bey3k changed his aim to lucifurious( a turkey player having less than 50 ping) he got no damage this shows bey3k was lagging kama got no shots from bey3k, but kama got damage after standing back and then animated like a player whose down but actually standing in the reporter's screen, this can be the player [DU]PL2 who was shooting towards that way" may be kama stand up and fall down again by PL2's shot... why would a player keep standing to get killed after a successful evade ?

P.S this animation bug happens when a player is jumping and someone knock him down. you can check it out

will someone give a fuck to this quote ? ignoring the main fact i have played this game more than any of you guys go test the highlighted area.

[/cente

Offline BeY3K^

• Lieutenant Sr.
    • View Profile
    • AsSi Gamming Zone
« Reply #13 on: July 18, 2018, 04:37:43 am »

will someone give a fuck to this quote ? ignoring the main fact i have played this game more than any of you guys go test the highlighted area.

Well you just did a big mistake buddy.
So you are saying that after you got knocked down by PL2 shot you were pressing jump key continuously and you  got up by while pressing Jump key
According to your own confession and if get up while jumping and someone is shooting you continuously and you press jump key you will move away  as you jump and you got hit by shotgun , you will simply fly away by the effect of the bullet . So you are lying since you did not flew away
But you did not moved away instead you stayed there which disproves your theory and the lie you just spoke.

@Aaron Leave bullets lags everything aside
Here i give 2 videos of same scene just keep looking at kamakaze from both videos eyes on kamakaze video speaks for itself
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gP3jn5O27I&feature=youtu.be

Offline DiaZ

• Manager
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [VU]DiaZ
  • Clan: VU
« Reply #14 on: July 18, 2018, 07:55:22 am »
Well sorry for posting in here. On beyek side proof it's clear that is your desync because of your ping spike. Myself have been encountered this type of lags. From PL2/Devil_Jin you have played vcmp for long time. I think you can differentiate between f1 hack and animation bug. The video you posted you just encountered animation bug which looks like f1 to you.