• September 21, 2024, 01:40:32 pm
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Welcome to The Grand Theft Auto European City Community!

Author Topic: killerx - Quick decisions, banned me again from M4/Ruger  (Read 777 times)

Offline Hazard

• Donator
  • General of EC
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [RT]Hazard
  • Clan: RT
killerx - Quick decisions, banned me again from M4/Ruger
« on: July 28, 2018, 11:20:57 pm »
Admin nick: [VU]DiaZ
Your nick: Samura[l}*
Date: 7/28/2018
Reason for report: Quick decisions, banned me again from M4/Ruger
Evidence:(Screenshots, videos..etc)

Extra notes: I was banned from the following guns, Ruger/M4. And then after a few days I got unbanned, now he again banned me from M4/Rugur and that's not fair, quick decisions. That's not fair, I already spent my time using m60 on players, now he again banned me for that. I have many words for him but what do I have to say to an admin?
« Last Edit: July 29, 2018, 04:47:23 am by Ryne »

KILLERX

Re: DiaZ - Quick decisions, banned me again from M4/Ruger
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2018, 12:25:28 am »
Change your report name to this
KILLERX - QUICK DECISIONS, BANNED ME AGAIN FROM M4/RUGER  :)

The ban was issued by me not by DiaZ and no one had unbanned you you just changed your uid in order to use m4
your ban is still there
Code: [Select]
-EC|Bot1- > Nick: [UFt]Hazard_619 - Weps banned:[ AK47-5.50 day(s), M4-5.50 day(s), K2-5.50 day(s), Ruger-5.50 day(s) ] Anyways as i had already said evading your ban by using m4 will lead you to 30 days ban again its better not to evade now wait for 30 days again
Code: [Select]
-EC|Bot2- > Nick: Samura[I]* - Weps banned:[ M4-29.8 day(s), Ruger-29.8 day(s), K2-29.8 day(s), AK47-29.8 day(s) ]
« Last Edit: July 29, 2018, 12:37:37 am by KILLERX/Craig »

Offline Hazard

• Donator
  • General of EC
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [RT]Hazard
  • Clan: RT
Re: DiaZ - Quick decisions, banned me again from M4/Ruger
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2018, 01:59:33 am »
hhhhh? What are you talking about? Heyo dude, are you new to staff? I don't know but see these points.

1: I didn't even know about how this wep-ban system works, so how can you say that?
2: My PC was damaged that time and I had to re-window (restore) my PC. So should I WAIT for your Ban to expire???
3: WHERE have you said me that EVADING THE BAN will lead me into 30 days new ban? I guess your not less than Asif Zardari.
4: How can you say directly that I have RESTORED my PC to only evade M4 / Ruger? I was using M60 instead of M4 and Rugur, and that's not fake.
Today I just realized that shitty things can't change never....

KILLERX

Re: killerx - Quick decisions, banned me again from M4/Ruger
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2018, 02:49:01 am »
hhhhh? What are you talking about? Heyo dude, are you new to staff? I don't know but see these points.

1: I didn't even know about how this wep-ban system works, so how can you say that?
2: My PC was damaged that time and I had to re-window (restore) my PC. So should I WAIT for your Ban to expire???
3: WHERE have you said me that EVADING THE BAN will lead me into 30 days new ban? I guess your not less than Asif Zardari.
4: How can you say directly that I have RESTORED my PC to only evade M4 / Ruger? I was using M60 instead of M4 and Rugur, and that's not fake.
Today I just realized that shitty things can't change never....
1) dont lie
2) yes u should have informed an admin about this that you are able to use m4
3)No, i am imran khan
4) you were using m4 thats how i got to know that you evaded your ban :D

Offline Ryne

• Manager
  • General of EC
  • Winning feels better when you take a little damage
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
Re: killerx - Quick decisions, banned me again from M4/Ruger
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2018, 04:47:10 am »
Denied.

Don?t evade your ban and wait for your ban to expire now.
Currently: LG and KTB Admin
Clan History: KTM, CG, ULK, VU, MK, DZ and DnA
Past Experience: EA and Pure DM manager/Admin, Sky-city Admin, XE Moderator and Elite Paradise Admin
Events: Developed EYE event on EA, XAD league referee,Vice War 3,4,6 and VCDC 3 Admin, EYE 3 Admin.