• September 21, 2024, 11:07:37 am
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Server IP: 141.94.180.144:8292

Author Topic: I want to discuss with this M4 and Rugur ban  (Read 764 times)

Offline Hazard

• Donator
  • General of EC
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [RT]Hazard
  • Clan: RT
I want to discuss with this M4 and Rugur ban
« on: August 07, 2018, 08:46:31 pm »
So first of all I apologize what I have done, but I really didn't know about it, how the weapons' ban system works.

So then the ban was issued by KILLERX and don't please lock the topic quick. I'm telling you the past when I was unbanned from European City newly. I was too happy but when I saw that this system occurs so I was some sad about it. I couldn't use M4 so instead I was using M60 and still is. I used m60 for maybe 2 or 3 days then at that time I had to re-install my windows because it was corrupted and some system errors. That is why I re-installed my windows in-order to play finely and goodly. I don't even know how much my M4 ban is, at first I thought it was permanent so I was sad about it.

Then I come back and did noticed I have my M4 back. I was too much happy because I can train myself and fight again. So I was foolish and this happened I don't even know, maybe thought the ban is gone so I was about to use M4 again. So there's not my fault in this case, so that's why I got this ban injusticely and I will be more careful about it and I will inform the admins when-ever I have to re-install my window. For now I'm requesting for my unban from M4, rugur and etc other guns. So please I need justice. So that's actually not my fault in this case. So whose fault is it? Please I need a chance, there wasn't my fault please. What actually I got banned for? There's not my mistake in this case. But now I will be careful about it. Thank you with all my respect. Unban me from M4 and Rugur. @KILLERX/Craig @Aaron @Ryne

P.S: @HunTinG got unbanned also but not me. :(
« Last Edit: August 08, 2018, 09:25:22 pm by Playboy »

Offline Hazard

• Donator
  • General of EC
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
Re: I want to discuss with this M4 and Rugur ban
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2018, 10:33:33 pm »

KILLERX

« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2018, 11:15:48 pm »
Don?t evade your ban and wait for your ban to expire now.

Offline Hazard

• Donator
  • General of EC
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2018, 12:04:47 am »
Don?t evade your ban and wait for your ban to expire now.
I have stated everything and I'm sorry you staff gave me chance even after using aimlock so why don't you trust me now. I know it is against the rules and is strict;. But please my vacations were ruined so I need to play EC happily. Only last chance. @Ryne

DronZ

« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2018, 12:19:44 am »
Will reduce your ban time. If done again, you will be banned permanently.