• September 19, 2024, 09:42:24 am
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Latest donator: DarkSlayer

Author Topic: Re-Opening of Admin App  (Read 20061 times)

Offline Hazard

• Donator
  • General of EC
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [RT]Hazard
  • Clan: RT
Re: Re-Opening of Admin App
« Reply #45 on: July 29, 2020, 02:51:43 am »
Quote from: Ryne
Greetings such as "Good luck" "Hope you'll be accepted" etc. are not that requisite nor it will  help to invigorate the application being handled.

Next time, make sure you read the board rules while replying anywhere.

Code: [Select]
https://ec.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=5549.0

Offline MasterOz

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: Zoret5am
« Reply #46 on: May 15, 2021, 02:29:08 am »
Nickname: [RT]MasterOz
Past Nicknames: none
IRC Account: IRC isn't used much but discord account is MasterOz#8754
Country/Timezone: Pakistan/GMT +5:00
Playing in EC since: Almost a year now. Used to play 3-4  years back also
Average week/hours playtime in EC: I play here daily and spend quite a huge amount of time.
Ever banned on EC in-game/forum? If yes, Explain: Never on forum, but in-game multiple times but later became extremely careful with it. My brother also played from my PC and eventually did death evades which resulted in an IP/UID ban so I had to suffer along with him. But I have taken necessary precautions for it. Hopefully such case won't happen again.
What you can offer to server being a staff member: First of all, activity anytime of the day In Sha Allah. I have been following EC since 3 years and even during the times when I was unable from being physically present in-game due to studies etc. I liked to read forums and also came across hacking era and possess quite a good knowledge about it. My love for reading has proven beneficial to me and I think I have the capabilities of becoming a great staff member.
Any Experience Past/Present? I am currently an administrator of CTB (Capture the base) server and was a member of VFS administration. Helped in coordinating both server's events in order to make it enjoyable and one heck of an experience  for the players.
Any other information I would be straight forward with you guys here, RPG is not meant for me and I always try not to use it at-least not in EC. I have been following VC:MP for quite a good amount of time and I think I possess good knowledge about the past full of hackers and how EC dealt with them along with similar cases and stuff. I spend most of the day playing EC getting better and better learning stuff here and there as one never stops to learn. I would be glad if EC administration allows me to help the server with sincerity. Thanks.

Offline 𝕽𝖎𝖘𝕶𝖄^

• Captain Senior
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: RisKY^
  • Clan: none h
« Reply #47 on: May 18, 2021, 05:58:54 am »
Nickname: [KF]RisKY^
Past Nicknames: [KF]M4test3, Anonymous.
IRC Account: Discord riskyhere#2315
Country/Timezone: Pakistan GMT 5
Playing in EC since:  6-7 years
Average week/hours playtime in EC: 4-5 hours in a day weekly 28-35.
Ever banned on EC in-game/forum? If yes, Explain: Yes. I got a ban couple of months ago, i was trying to escape opponent's bullets but unfortunately i pressed space. It was an accident but admin declared it as an evade and i got 14 days ban in EC. In ban appeals i explained my situation and got Unban from an admin. I won't repeat this mistake again in future.
What you can offer to server being a staff member: I'll spend more time in the server for players and especially for newbies, I will help those who are new in server, help in reports, activity, and i will clean EC from cheaters/hackers
Any Experience Past/Present?: No
Any other information: Actually i played EC since 6-7 years and now i am sick of DM'ing, I decided to help newbies and prove my loyalty towards EC staff you can expect huge kind of activity and honesty. (Re-posting with some updating  after 1 n half year + still interested)
P.S: I know rest of staff is not comfortable with my behavior and i regret it. I apologize  just give a chance to prove my self. I will never let you guys down.
Hello guys its still pending... (interested)

Offline PaiN.

• Master Sergeant Senior
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: toolsm4
« Reply #48 on: May 18, 2021, 09:28:05 pm »
Nickname: [KF]RisKY^
Past Nicknames: [KF]M4test3, Anonymous.
IRC Account: Discord riskyhere#2315
Country/Timezone: Pakistan GMT 5
Playing in EC since:  6-7 years
Average week/hours playtime in EC: 4-5 hours in a day weekly 28-35.
Ever banned on EC in-game/forum? If yes, Explain: Yes. I got a ban couple of months ago, i was trying to escape opponent's bullets but unfortunately i pressed space. It was an accident but admin declared it as an evade and i got 14 days ban in EC. In ban appeals i explained my situation and got Unban from an admin. I won't repeat this mistake again in future.
What you can offer to server being a staff member: I'll spend more time in the server for players and especially for newbies, I will help those who are new in server, help in reports, activity, and i will clean EC from cheaters/hackers
Any Experience Past/Present?: No
Any other information: Actually i played EC since 6-7 years and now i am sick of DM'ing, I decided to help newbies and prove my loyalty towards EC staff you can expect huge kind of activity and honesty. (Re-posting with some updating  after 1 n half year + still interested)
P.S: I know rest of staff is not comfortable with my behavior and i regret it. I apologize  just give a chance to prove my self. I will never let you guys down.
Hello guys its still pending... (interested)
Some proofs of this postulant

this not sry
News:

« Last Edit: June 15, 2021, 12:01:51 am by PaiN. »
xd

Offline MasterOz

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 02, 2021, 05:51:13 pm »
If my application is still under observation, I would like it to be halted since my exams are near and I have to prepare. I won't be able to give due activity for atleast a month.
Thanks

Offline MasterOz

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 22, 2021, 08:52:19 pm »
If my application is still under observation, I would like it to be halted since my exams are near and I have to prepare. I won't be able to give due activity for atleast a month.
Thanks
I am back. Hence would like the process of my application to be continued.

Thanks.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2021, 08:55:26 pm by MasterOz »

Offline Hu^

« Reply #51 on: December 11, 2021, 08:09:59 pm »
Nickname: [KF]HussieN^
Past Nicknames: WHo - Beggin.- [KFt]Hero^- ZaM.- Hu^ - etc..
IRC Account: Hu^ If you want discord Hu^#5576
Country/Timezone: Egypt / GMT+ 2
Playing in EC since: 8 Months
Average week/hours playtime in EC: Anytime
Ever banned on EC in-game/forum? If yes, Explain: Yes, in-game Reason Wall Glitch i wont do it again.
What you can offer to server being a staff member:
 1- I will help newbies and staff team
2-Clear the server from Hackers and evaders and rulebreakers
3- Catch any bug of the server.
4- I will do my best to help anyone.
I just want to keep safe this community from hackers/rulebreakers and the most important thing as i surveyed that this server is so convenient and so easy to know what to do. There is so many things that make this server #1 in whole VCMP it just need active players and need some popularity on VCMP community and we can achieve it by making this server more convenient then this server is first priority of all players. As I saw there is nothing left we never bored in it we have so many stuff to do like dm,freeroaming and cool minigames etc. And I will give my 100% to grow this community as  much as I can.
Any Experience Past/Present? Yes, The Stylish Killer.
Any other information Thanks.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2021, 11:49:18 pm by Hu^ »

Offline Leviosa

• Captain Senior
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: MKt.Leviosa
  • Clan: MK
« Reply #52 on: April 17, 2022, 12:02:29 am »
Nickname: [MKt]Razor
Past Nicknames: Leviosa, 21stStreet
IRC Account: I have Discord: Razor#7311
Country/Timezone: Brazil.
Playing in EC since: 2015-16.
Average week/hours playtime in EC: 1-2 hours/day.
Ever banned on EC in-game/forum? If yes, Explain: Well, I used mods and something like that to do tests on my server where I develop methods to detect it, and I accidentally got into EC, it happened to me on another server too. I believe it happened to me twice. I was also banned for death evasion in 2016.
What you can offer to server being a staff member: I know all the server rules and I am experienced in the Death Match game mode and on the server itself, as I have been playing since 2016. In addition to offering my knowledge, I have strength and confidence in my words and attitudes, I will take each act carefully the way it should be done. My sense of investigation is great, whenever I notice something is wrong I go all the way to find out and try to solve the problem. My goal is to keep the server in order by punishing those who go against the rules and being an example to other players, thus making the community a nicer place.
Any Experience Past/Present? Brasil Real RPG Moderator - (2017, 2018, 2020, 2022 - now), Miami Vice - Helper to Moderator (2017).
Any other information: Any questions just call me on Discord Razor#7311
Still interested.

Offline DiaZ

• Manager
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [VU]DiaZ
  • Clan: VU
« Reply #53 on: April 17, 2022, 11:31:13 pm »
This a topic meant for admin application and not meant for discussion/off-topic. Anymore irrelevant replies to this topic will be banned without any warning.
Thank you.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2022, 10:34:58 am by DiaZ »

Offline elDeko^

• Private First Class
  • "Ningun mar en calma hizo experto a un marinero"
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: =TLA=Gohan.
  • Clan: =TLA=
« Reply #54 on: May 12, 2022, 09:00:22 pm »
Nickname: =TLA=Gohan/Woozie^
Past Nicknames: =TLA=Deko.
IRC Account: IRC is getting kinda old hhh, I use discord. dekO^#9094
Country/Timezone: -3 GMT, Argentina

Playing in EC since: I'm playing in EC since the very beggining, like 2017 or something like that.
Average week/hours playtime in EC: 3/4 days of the week, im practically the entire day active. (10 hours per day, or something like that active in the pc)

Ever banned on EC in-game/forum? If yes, Explain: No.
What you can offer to server being a staff member: My experience, I'm playing VC:MP since 2012, I think I can serve this server as much as possible, it's one of the most active server nowdays. Everything that could be necessary I'll try my best, rulebreakers/hackers.
Since the 2014, I started serving servers in reports and many other things... But mostly on preventing them from hackers. In 2020 and 2021, since the covid I literally spend many hours in the computer, so started being a little bit more creative. Made promotions videos for VC:MP Servers, with their logos,
I'm managing the Capture The Flag YT Channel, and VCAD YT Channel, including all Magna Tournament Designs (except for some others that Roystang made), with some other a side stuff like a Podcast with Captains of different teams (Ferrari, Sezar and Silent) and with Cola_Sky.

Any Experience Past/Present?:
PAST:
>> Littlewhitey's Administrator
>> EAD Moderator (Resigned)
>> SkyWars Administrator (Resigned).
>> VCDC S5 Referee, VCDC S6 Referee.
>> Vice War V Designer.
>> evoDM | Evolution DeathMatch Administrator.
>> Manager of [R3V] Kill Confirmed TDM
>> EAD LEAGUE II Referee.
>> RTV Champs '21 - Administrator | Referee
>> MAGNA Supervisor (Administrator) | Referee
PRESENT:
>> VCAD Administrator.
>> CTF Administrator.
>> OneVice Administrator (RTV, TDW)
>> XE European Administrator (Server practically death)
>> VCMP Official Discord Helper

Any other information: I think I have enough experience around VC:MP to be a staff of this server. I think that this Staff can help me a lot to still gaining experience and perform my best to keep VC:MP alive. Have fun everybody, hope you have a good day.

Credits: [SS]Bart.
Quote from: NewK
First of all, amazing work Berkley, we need more people like you in this community, people who are willing to go the extra mile to catch these cunts.

Offline GerZ

• Brigadier General III
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: Ask ur sis
  • Clan: KF
« Reply #55 on: May 13, 2022, 10:37:25 am »

Playing in EC since: I'm playing in EC since the very beggining, like 2017 or something like that.
Average week/hours playtime in EC: 3/4 days of the week, im practically the entire day active. (10 hours per day, or something like that active in the pc)

What you can offer to server being a staff member: My experience, I'm playing VC:MP since 2012, I think I can serve this server as much as possible, it's one of the most active server nowdays. Everything that could be necessary I'll try my best, rulebreakers/hackers.
Since the 2014, I started serving servers in reports and many other things... But mostly on preventing them from hackers. In 2020 and 2021, since the covid I literally spend many hours in the computer, so started being a little bit more creative. Made promotions videos for VC:MP Servers, with their logos,
I'm managing the Capture The Flag YT Channel, and VCAD YT Channel, including all Magna Tournament Designs (except for some others that Roystang made), with some other a side stuff like a Podcast with Captains of different teams (Ferrari, Sezar and Silent) and with Cola_Sky.

PAST:
>> Vice War V Designer.
PRESENT:
>> VCAD Administrator.
>> CTF Administrator.

Any other information: I think I have enough experience around VC:MP to be a staff of this server. I think that this Staff can help me a lot to still gaining experience and perform my best to keep VC:MP alive. Have fun everybody, hope you have a good day.

I'm hereby to notify the admins about something related to this guy

He says he got too much experience, yet he gets desperate when he's trying to ban his opponents/rivals in vcmp,

As you can see in this video:  He doesn't play clean, and uses some sort of net cut software to avoid getting killed,

The guy was accusing me of game modifications n shit, just because he plays with 320 ping, which is funny...

Not to mention that him and the rest of PL/MK members have a shitty reputation of giving community ban to innocent people, just people that play against them,
Even 3lawi in the past told me "PL is planning to ban me because i play against them in RTV", it's funny how they're trying to bring their biased community to EC server.

He was also reported here : https://ec.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=11889.msg66885#msg66885

and has been banned a lot of times in the past due to hacks usage, not to mention he used to be an ON member

this was in LW.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2022, 11:31:26 am by GerZ »

Offline elDeko^

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 15, 2022, 07:06:07 am »
bla bla blah...

First of all, amazing work Berkley, we need more people like you in this community, people who are willing to go the extra mile to catch these cunts.

Offline GoRcEE

• Administrator
  • General of EC
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: =TLA=GoRcEE
  • Clan: TLA
« Reply #57 on: May 15, 2022, 04:46:21 pm »
-
We staff are here enough to investigate and continue deciding who to accept/punish. You are not always welcomed everywhere to post and this is Staff Application section. You have been forum warned. Repeating it will result in a ban.

Rorro arts

Offline Zerl

« Reply #58 on: May 30, 2022, 04:43:35 pm »

PAST:
>> Vice War V Designer.
PRESENT:
>> VCAD Administrator.
>> CTF Administrator.

Greeting!
A player who's playing vcmp since the very begining ends up taking a false decisions against clean players again & again just for his own contentment.I fear you will again start banning a player without any firm evidences and ends up with face full of regrets and apologies.
He banned my clanmate =F2=KilleR_FrosT blindly without any genuine proof.
https://ctf.vc-mp.net/index.php?PHPSESSID=gorf2tss4ire8qpd44bhnk39g3&topic=1589.msg8549#new
Considering the fact that after you banning him from various servers and made a whole new chapters just to mortify him for something he actually never did which is to be honest very  humiliating from both you and Ec staff.
Lets not ignore the previous fake report you made against Well known player of vcmp Gynla
https://forum.vcmp.net/index.php?/topic/73-gynla-f1/
You acted the same in both cases in which you did nothing but to humiliate yourself with a slap of failure and embarrasment, I wonder how so called "Old experienced" buddy you're with lots of flaws.
A player who has been banned himself for hacks should have an idea of how things actually are supposed to work.
https://ctf.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=1320.0
After banning an innocent player he instead of discussing the primary cause of the sitiation went straight to BLOCK the certain victim https://ibb.co/cQ1RhGB
Frost's ban shows how incompetence you people are and thats shame for a community like VC:MP.
Have a good day!!
« Last Edit: May 30, 2022, 04:47:16 pm by Zerl »

Offline elDeko^

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: May 31, 2022, 01:56:55 am »
Greeting!
A player who's playing vcmp since the very begining ends up taking a false decisions against clean players again & again just for his own contentment.I fear you will again start banning a player without any firm evidences and ends up with face full of regrets and apologies.
He banned my clanmate =F2=KilleR_FrosT blindly without any genuine proof.
https://ctf.vc-mp.net/index.php?PHPSESSID=gorf2tss4ire8qpd44bhnk39g3&topic=1589.msg8549#new
"blindly" huh... I think that you are not mentioning that he pressed F1 right on the second he got knock.

Sometimes you have to take actions, and you know what? I recorded that but didn't said anything, literally re-checked the video many times, and later that decided to take the action.

He showed me his defense, we talked in private. And I decided to step back and unban him. I said sorry for that but I'm 100% that if he was hacking, this will happen again, if not, then I''m pretty sure I had my evidences, and with the knownledge that there's a bug which exist in vcmp of sync.                                                                         

Lets not ignore the previous fake report you made against Well known player of vcmp Gynla
You acted the same in both cases in which you did nothing but to humiliate yourself with a slap of failure and embarrasment, I wonder how so called "Old experienced" buddy you're with lots of flaws.
A player who has been banned himself for hacks should have an idea of how things actually are supposed to work.
https://forum.vcmp.net/index.php?/topic/73-gynla-f1

I'll tell you something here, because in this case Gynla, all RTV Staff, and many other superiors didn't know the possibility of that desync...
As spiller said.
Quote from: Spiller
What it appears to me is that this is another sync bug which happens randomly.

https://ctf.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=1320.0
After banning an innocent player he instead of discussing the primary cause of the sitiation went straight to BLOCK the certain victim https://ibb.co/cQ1RhGB
Frost's ban shows how incompetence you people are and thats shame for a community like VC:MP.
Have a good day!!

As I mentioned there, I were part of testing in Vice War Events... GangstaRas selected me to test with him the anticheat of the server and I went inactive.
After 4 months of inactivity I joined CTF playing with the testing files inside the directory of vcmp, so basically got banned for that.
This was on 2018, 4 years ago... in 2021, an script started doing the job easier for admins.. Now if you join a server which has the "anticheat" it will read the memory of the game at the start and will autokick the player with a warn system that says "You has been kicked of the server (ILEGAL FILE)".

During the appeal of frost, I decided to block him in pm, to let him post everything in his topic. After that I wanted to talk to killer in private and then unlocked him.

You are acting like your friend Gerz, false reporting and talking shits. And also not to mention that your teammate got banned in a clanwar with u1.
I was waiting for you to mention harding's case but seems that it was a fair ban  O0