• September 21, 2024, 10:50:58 am
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Server IP: 141.94.180.144:8292

Author Topic: =KF=T - racism + insulting ( edit: 8 days ago)  (Read 552 times)

Offline HunTinG

• General in Command
    • View Profile
=KF=T - racism + insulting ( edit: 8 days ago)
« on: November 30, 2018, 01:39:28 am »
Player Nick: =KF=T
Date: 6 days ago
Reason for reporting: racism + insulting
Evidence:

Extra notes: admeen plz help plzplz mute him plz he is abuse me sheep is sori plz forgiv him : ( :( :(
« Last Edit: November 30, 2018, 05:38:29 am by KX »

KILLERX

Re: =KF=T - racism + insulting ( 6 days ago)
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2018, 02:09:21 am »
@[KF]Thunder^ any explanation still its useless asking for explanation  maybe you can justify your actions but you cant justify discrimination which is a major rule break and its third or fourth time done by you i had warned/shuned you in past also but seems you are not learning its your 5th 6th time and maybe more than that
« Last Edit: November 30, 2018, 03:12:04 am by KX »

Offline MAD_K!LL3R

• Donator
  • General II
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2018, 02:46:29 am »
sorry for getting involved but as rule states.
ask him to show full screen as EC having date feature at down left corner, may be these pics are older.

[/cente

KILLERX

« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2018, 02:58:35 am »
@HunTinG  can you post full screenshots without cropping

Offline HunTinG

• General in Command
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2018, 03:02:16 am »
sorry for getting involved but as rule states.
ask him to show full screen as EC having date feature at down left corner, may be these pics are older.
lol is there?
I will look and see

edit::
8 days have passed since he did this (didn't know the exact date)

it's your decision if you accept this report or not, they're not really older than a week, it's done a week ago.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2018, 03:04:16 am by HunTinG »

KILLERX

Re: =KF=T - racism + insulting ( edit: 8 days ago)
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2018, 03:21:13 am »
@HunTinG your report is not acceptable its old than a week
but @=KF=Thunder^ still i want you to explain what you getting from discrimination to be fair i muted hunting for abusing but you also abused him according to rules if both players abusing we have to mute both or leave both without any punishment and i got to know you had also abused even in more offensive way since discrimination is a major rule break

these pics are not older than a week
« Last Edit: November 30, 2018, 03:24:08 am by KX »

Offline [KF]Thunder^

• Donator
  • Sergeant First Class Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2018, 05:01:01 am »
What I said was simply an outcome of his continuous abuses towards me, my family and Stylish who is no more, as I showed clearly in my report. I'm not stupid to react in such a way for no reason. Although if my actions affected anyone then I apologise, but there was a very valid reason for it. He can't just keep continuously provoking as well as abusing me, my family and Stylish, and KF too, then expect me to sit quietly without any kind of reaction.

And HunTinG, rather than trying to get revenge and justice for your own wrong doings, you should appreciate the fact that you were only muted for a month by KillerX, since when I explained the same situation to Aaron, he was thinking of muting you for atleast a few months.

But yeah, as I mentioned, whatever I said was simply my reaction due to Hunting's continuous wrong doings, (not just once or twice) however, I sincerely apologise if my actions affected anyone and won't repeat anything as such again.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2018, 05:09:06 am by [KF]Thunder^ »

Offline HunTinG

• General in Command
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2018, 05:08:40 am »
k then killer do as you think

edit:
What I said was simply an outcome of his continuous abuses towards me, my family and Stylish who is no more
edit: lol I don't see where stylish is involved in all of this, I only asked you if it's true and proof that he died because some say it's fake or smth, I don't have anything with him, why are you digging up lies now? I told you to stop bringing your personal stuff and problems in this game
« Last Edit: November 30, 2018, 05:32:24 am by HunTinG »

KILLERX

« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2018, 05:36:05 am »
    And HunTinG, rather than trying to get revenge and justice for your own wrong doings, you should appreciate the fact that you were only muted for a month by KillerX, since when I explained the same situation to Aaron, he was thinking of muting you for atleast a few months.
    Probably he didn't know that you also abused back am sure aaron would have refused taking action against hunting or he would have muted you as well since rules are very clear about it

Note: Admins are not allowed to take action against the player in the following situations:
    2. If the players/group abuse each other, the admin must not punish only one player/side. The admin must either mute all of them to stop spamming/flooding the main chat or mute none of them.[/color][/li][/list]

But yeah, as I mentioned, whatever I said was simply my reaction due to Hunting's continuous wrong doings, (not just once or twice) however, I sincerely apologise if my actions affected anyone and won't repeat anything as such again.
    in that case nothing much i can do you should have reported instead of abusing back therefore i will have to mute you as well for equal justice.