• September 21, 2024, 02:40:49 pm
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Latest donator: DarkSlayer

Author Topic: H4ddes - Racism [request cool3]  (Read 2423 times)

Offline Bninin

• Major Jr.
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: Bninin
  • Clan: :
H4ddes - Racism [request cool3]
« on: February 01, 2019, 12:59:10 am »
Player Nick: H4ddes
Date: tooday
Reason for reporting: Racism in arabic
Evidence:(Screenshots, videos..etc)
Extra notes: cool3 handle this please. once i joined he said that.

And another information. ''DZEB'' = ''Dick''
« Last Edit: February 10, 2019, 12:12:19 am by cool3 »

cool3

Re: H4ddes - Racism [request cool3]
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2019, 10:08:45 pm »
did he insult your country or something. As i see he said tunsi dick.

@Hyperzon2 may you explain please?!
« Last Edit: February 01, 2019, 10:29:43 pm by cool3 »

cool3

« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2019, 10:48:51 pm »

Offline [KF]Thunder^

• Donator
  • Sergeant First Class Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2019, 01:27:15 am »
Sorry for posting here, @cool3 I spoke to Hyperzon a little while ago and he said he's on his way back home, and he'll post his explanation as soon as he is back, so he was hoping that you can wait a little for him.

Thanks,

Offline Hyperzon2

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2019, 02:10:48 am »
sorry 4 the late,, i meant by tunsi d zeb* a gayed player from tunis  joined, i didnt insult the country itself,, and i was only jokinn with 3lawi, hope he could post the full logs to see,, u can ask anyone from morroco to explain it more to you there was no racism there.

Offline Bninin

• Major Jr.
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: Bninin
  • Clan: :
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2019, 11:35:17 pm »
Well this happen to me when i insulted some players, like i say ''pakistani lagger'' and i got punichement. and I reported Juan too but he doesn't insulted my country he said ''tunisian kid or smthing...'' So you abused me. but if it's allowed, I want forgive Hyperzone2 but...

Offline Hyperzon2

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2019, 01:21:10 am »
Well this happen to me when i insulted some players, like i say ''pakistani lagger'' and i got punichement. and I reported Juan too but he doesn't insulted my country he said ''tunisian kid or smthing...'' So you abused me. but if it's allowed, I want forgive Hyperzone2 but...
it has the same meaning as *tunisian kid* it has no relationship abt abusing the country.

Offline Panzer24

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2019, 02:45:45 am »
it has the same meaning as *tunisian kid* it has no relationship abt abusing the country.
No it doesn't, it is like you said (for instance) : "American fucker"/"american is a fucker" you just replaced the two words by "tunsi" (tunisian) and "dzeb" (dick).
Based on the rules of arabic grammar (mourakkab 2ismi) you actually have said "the tunisian is a dick" which means you insulted all of the tunisians not only bninin and that's very unacceptable., unless you meant something else
Admins can check with google translator( by typing "tunisian is a dzeb" at english colon and hear its translation in arabic, you will likely hear "tunsi houwa dzeb" or "tunsi dzeb" just like hyperzon wrote )

Offline Hyperzon2

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2019, 08:28:51 am »
No it doesn't, it is like you said (for instance) : "American fucker"/"american is a fucker" you just replaced the two words by "tunsi" (tunisian) and "dzeb" (dick).
Based on the rules of arabic grammar (mourakkab 2ismi) you actually have said "the tunisian is a dick" which means you insulted all of the tunisians not only bninin and that's very unacceptable., unless you meant something else
Admins can check with google translator( by typing "tunisian is a dzeb" at english colon and hear its translation in arabic, you will likely hear "tunsi houwa dzeb" or "tunsi dzeb" just like hyperzon wrote )

woooooooow genius dont u know that in moroco we dont talk with that arabic you know ? cool knows that already,, hahaahahaah omg made my day really about what rules you are talkinn about omg

Offline Panzer24

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2019, 07:01:56 pm »
I am talking about the main arabic grammar rules. There is almost no differences between each arabic accent in terms of the form of a phrase so stop acting like you only meant bninin. you could've just said "ya bninin ya dzeb" but no you went further to saying "tunsi dzeb" which translates to "tunisian is a dick" (Note: in arabic accents sometimes if we want to describe people/group we don't put their name in plural, here at this case he only has said "tunsi dzeb" not "twansa zboub" yet the two phrases has the same meaning as long as he didn't add "ya" ( ya=you ) )
I don't care if bninin forgave you because I am also a tunisian and I don't accept such things coming from a man who is not atleast from a foreign country but from an arabic one that is supposed to be aiding us.

Offline Hyperzon2

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2019, 10:58:23 pm »
I am talking about the main arabic grammar rules. There is almost no differences between each arabic accent in terms of the form of a phrase so stop acting like you only meant bninin. you could've just said "ya bninin ya dzeb" but no you went further to saying "tunsi dzeb" which translates to "tunisian is a dick" (Note: in arabic accents sometimes if we want to describe people/group we don't put their name in plural, here at this case he only has said "tunsi dzeb" not "twansa zboub" yet the two phrases has the same meaning as long as he didn't add "ya" ( ya=you ) )
I don't care if bninin forgave you because I am also a tunisian and I don't accept such things coming from a man who is not atleast from a foreign country but from an arabic one that is supposed to be aiding us.
lmao what the hell is this guy sayinn hhhhhhhh lmao,,, hes teaching me my own language omg hhhhhhhhhhhhh

Offline Panzer24

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2019, 01:36:13 am »
You are trying to get away with your rulebreak but I won't let you do it, the decision is up to admins not up to your knowledge of your own language.

Offline Zkq

• Donator
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [MD]Zkq
  • Clan: MD
« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2019, 03:44:17 am »
Add that arabic has many dialects and tuinisian arabic is not same as moroocon. I dont help anyone but you need to get this in mind

Offline Panzer24

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2019, 05:22:59 am »
Add that arabic has many dialects and tuinisian arabic is not same as moroocon. I dont help anyone but you need to get this in mind
I agree with you, yet those dialects aren't different in terms of the form of a phrase, these are literally two words and has the same meaning.

Offline DiaZ

• Manager
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [VU]DiaZ
  • Clan: VU
« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2019, 11:11:22 pm »
Wait for @cool3 decision
Locked.