• September 20, 2024, 10:27:45 pm
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Welcome to The Grand Theft Auto European City Community!

Author Topic: Some Issue with EC and many other VCMPservers...  (Read 2794 times)

Sezaro

Re: Some Issue with EC and many other VCMPservers...
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2019, 03:26:44 pm »
and, don't get it wrong, 'heavy/strict punishment' does not mean everyone will get perma/months ban right away after their first offense. The admins will consider the rules and how severe the rule break is( you can refer to the latest Server rules https://ec.vc-mp.co.uk/index.php?topic=3.0 - we already added the range of possible punishment for each rule break ).
But this should happen in once because that N word is not for sarcasm but to hurt anyone mentally.. It leads to mental depression somehow and rage quitting from community permanently.. taking toxic thought with them.. My point is to take harsh action against people who provokes / discriminate and should be followed as high severity rules.

Offline Human.

• Developer
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2019, 09:12:57 pm »
But this should happen in once because that N word is not for sarcasm but to hurt anyone mentally.. It leads to mental depression somehow and rage quitting from community permanently.. taking toxic thought with them.. My point is to take harsh action against people who provokes / discriminate and should be followed as high severity rules.
I don't think someone would simply quit community or get depression after getting insulted once( well, most likely very very rare and community on the internet is not a suitable place for that kind of people ), you cant expect everyone to follow the rules and act nicely even though we give very heavy punishment.

I think the current punishment is already fine considering they can get warned or banned up to 7 days for their words; and if they continue to break same rules, it can turn into medium severity rule break with max punishment can be up to 14 days ban depending on how severe the rule break is. We give lighter punishment in first offense to educate players as not everyone is stubborn. If they continue, they will face heavier punishment as stated in the rules.. Btw, what is considered  'harsh action' according you ?
« Last Edit: March 15, 2019, 09:23:39 pm by Human. »

Sezaro

« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2019, 10:55:09 pm »
hmm agreed but this above post of mine should be implemented on old community member (after the knowing the situation for sure)

P. S :- harsh action is referred to high severity punishment

Offline Radon

• Staff Sergeant Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 16, 2019, 12:53:35 am »
NYB abusing Romanian ppls...
Nah don't mind NYB mane, that's just a meme clan, nothing else

Offline Human.

• Developer
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 16, 2019, 01:08:16 am »
hmm agreed but this above post of mine should be implemented on old community member (after the knowing the situation for sure)

P. S :- harsh action is referred to high severity punishment
So you mean insult once and he will get a ban ranging from 15 days to a month and second offense can lead up to a permanent ban ? I personally think it looks outrageous, how can insult be in same category as account breach, hacker and ban evaders ?

Whether he's old player or not, he should still get their chance in the first offense. By chance, i mean old player may get heavier punishment compared to new player but it will still be within the range of that rule's severity level instead of jumping to next category of punishment just because he's old player.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2019, 01:15:01 am by Human. »

KILLERX

« Reply #20 on: March 16, 2019, 01:26:18 am »
Nice and now i expect some action on this as well
Sezaro [16|Mar 12:55 am]:   U idiot just proved my fucking words wrong
Sezaro [16|Mar 12:55 am]:   Now I do realize why should Dickheads like you gets provoked and flamed
Sezaro [16|Mar 12:57 am]:   U don't have a shit work except playing vcmp and fucking around in forum
Sezaro [16|Mar 12:57 am]:   Do something useful in your pathetic life, u are not even a developer to get paid
Sezaro [16|Mar 12:59 am]:   Persons like you got enough chances which got pfft away by you only

Sezaro

« Reply #21 on: March 16, 2019, 02:43:45 pm »
Nice and now i expect some action on this as well
Sezaro [16|Mar 12:55 am]:   U idiot just proved my fucking words wrong
Sezaro [16|Mar 12:55 am]:   Now I do realize why should Dickheads like you gets provoked and flamed
Sezaro [16|Mar 12:57 am]:   U don't have a shit work except playing vcmp and fucking around in forum
Sezaro [16|Mar 12:57 am]:   Do something useful in your pathetic life, u are not even a developer to get paid
Sezaro [16|Mar 12:59 am]:   Persons like you got enough chances which got pfft away by you only
I also do expect some action on this also
Casper 15|Mar 11:29 pm]:   Sezaro please delete your froum acc, why you posted that shit?
The one who posting for his deed, saying that why posting shits.. And secondly please have a look on some of my post, saying that to investigate first
I got enough reason to flame or provoke him

Don't you think so? @KX get some previous post also please

Offline Human.

• Developer
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 16, 2019, 03:53:09 pm »
I think the discussion is done, you had given your view and we've given our answers. I'll lock this topic now to avoid unnecessary blames or fights.

Overall, we are not planning to change the current rules of 'racism/discrimination/insult' because it's already fine and can be considered quite heavy compared to other servers. The first offense will get lighter punishment as a reminder/to educate players. But if it's done continuously, it can turn into medium severity rules, then high severity rules break with ban up to months or even permanent ban once it turns into very high severity rule break. If you have any other suggestion regarding rules, you may post them in Suggestion board.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2019, 04:05:15 pm by Human. »