• September 20, 2024, 08:44:24 pm
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Welcome to The Grand Theft Auto European City Community!

Author Topic: [MD]Zkq - Death Evade  (Read 3383 times)

Offline RajPut

• Donator
  • Private
  • We choose our pain ourselves..
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
  • Ingame-Nick: RajPut*
  • Clan: VU
Re: [MD]Zkq - Death Evade
« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2019, 03:01:22 am »
-
-
In my opinion, you all are making useless and lame excuses. and I am not acting like I am Staff. I am a simple and noob player. I just said what I felt is the right thing. and its right of every person in here.
This is not the attitude anyone who have broken a rule (in any circumstances) should come up with. Anyway, its upon the Staff. I said my words right.

Offline Aaron

• Developer
  • General of EC
  • Eighth Avenue Furies
    • View Profile
Re: [MD]Zkq - Death Evade
« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2019, 09:37:02 am »
i was just having fun with him, not like if it was in a real fight with real enemies(you arent even counted as enemy :D) so ik its against rules. Thats why i request them to warn me rather ban.

You are not here to decide what our decision to be made, this case is same as Kody which I banned him for that, as I have said, this is not exclusive for specific players who are free from rule breaking, zkq caught red handed and deal with it, we are not in favor of someone, and no one is excused from this.

If I were to disregard this report, this reflect our rules as seeing it more of a joke.

You will still get banned for this. Put your jokes in a proper place not in this manner.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2019, 09:49:22 am by Aaron »