• September 20, 2024, 11:27:28 pm
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Server IP: 141.94.180.144:8292

Author Topic: Server Bugged  (Read 2729 times)

Offline Human.

• Developer
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
Re: Server Bugged
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2019, 02:24:11 pm »
Yea, it's just an addition for your bug report as evidence but it is not really necessary because you already made it clear that the server is lagging. I need to know exactly whether it's still happening now, whether it's happening less than before and if possible, the exact events/anything that's happened when the server lags or it lags all the time ?

Btw, keep it in one topic so it will be easier for everyone to look..

Offline MAD_K!LL3R

• Donator
  • General II
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2019, 04:11:07 pm »
Yea, it's just an addition for your bug report as evidence but it is not really necessary because you already made it clear that the server is lagging. I need to know exactly whether it's still happening now, whether it's happening less than before and if possible, the exact events/anything that's happened when the server lags or it lags all the time ?

Btw, keep it in one topic so it will be easier for everyone to look..
i didn't played EC from last some days, it will be better if someone else to confirm, otherwise make it solved if the problem persists i will simply make another topic/ just PM you.

Edit:
after rechecking
the video

is from 12 april
while this reply is from 11 april

oh, i mistakenly uploaded my test server's config. Anyway, it should be fine now.
Btw, the server is still lagging ?

seems the server was still lagging even after you wanted a confirmation of your fix.
more over i am not sure if that lag was from killerx side or from server.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2019, 04:35:39 pm by MAD_K!LL3R »

[/cente

Offline Human.

• Developer
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 17, 2019, 08:22:31 pm »
I did realize about the date and i did pushed another update soon after the report (12 april) and few days after. I needed to know the latest server status, whether it's still lagging or not and whether it's less lagging compared to before. It's important to give direct and detailed answer to the questions. I dont really have much time to check after each fix, besides i still dont have much info about the cause, so i just push possible solution to the problem by improving the codes from time to time.

Edit(21/4/2019): Marked as solved as no complaint is recieved after the last fix. If it's still happening, post new report with detailed explanation( such as how many players, is there any running event or anything that could be useful to find the cause of the problem ).
« Last Edit: April 21, 2019, 08:28:22 pm by Human. »