• September 21, 2024, 04:36:18 am
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Welcome to The Grand Theft Auto European City Community!

Author Topic: Aaron- Unban app  (Read 817 times)

Aaron- Unban app
« on: April 25, 2019, 08:07:56 pm »
In-Game nick:5570
Ban ID:1500
Date you were banned:1 day ago
Suspected reason:Death evading
Admin that banned you:Aaron
Why should we unban you ?:Ok so i will explain why i death evaded because it was clearly seen that i were evading and more shit. First.. my pc was lagging af and being killed when lagging (windows update) is awful. I started to be mad so i just quit without looking at tic or his friend i didn't realize that i death evaded only after looking at his video. I won't request you to unban me but can you please reduce my ban time ? :( I swear it will not happen again. I'm sorry for evading but pc was lagging and. it was my way to escape from this. What do i mean by lag ? Dropping from 60 to 40 fps can feel so annoying in the moment when he shot me i was into the settings and i just /q because my pc was working so bad. Proof my pc was lagging is here:https://imgur.com/a/lcOxukh
Extra note:In conclusion i'm sorry for evading.. but when he shot me i was in the settings adjusting the video settings trying to fix my droppin frames. so.. yea i'm sorry.. for the moment didn't realize i just evaded. only when i saw his video i've seen.. so.. yea .. i hope my ban period will be reduced. thanks :)
« Last Edit: April 26, 2019, 08:00:45 pm by Aaron »

Offline Tic

• Donator
  • Master Sergeant Senior
  • drj
    • View Profile
Re: Aaron- Unban app
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2019, 09:56:19 pm »
Sorry for involving, Emi dont lie bro you did evade before too but i was failed to record and I have also screnshoots you insulted me and betyar country,mom etc

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2019, 10:36:48 pm »
Why did u post here ? u are not allowed to.this is about me and stop lying i posted ss's when my pc was dropping hard.. i was in the settings and u shot me but as my AUDIO CARD is not working.. i stuck a jack into there :))) long story so yea.. didn't hear when u shot me.

Offline Aaron

• Developer
  • General of EC
  • Eighth Avenue Furies
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2019, 01:48:31 am »
I see that you're facing some fps problem but you shouldn't do that in the first place evading even without someone looking at you, we may have a detector even admins are not present in the server, we're still notified. You should really work that issue out before things will get worse, I may be lenient it depends on people to whom i'm handling with if they truly deserve.

Unbanning you right away is nowhere near to my decision but maybe something else as long as you may convince that you have really changed and not repeating the mistakes ever again. I want to hear some promises and convincing replies from this.

« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2019, 02:09:20 am »
I promise to not do that again i am really sorry i realized i evaded only on Tic's video because i was not in the game i was in the pausing menu
I want to be unbanned to play again with my friends here and i promise it won't happen again Aaron i am really sorry i evaded but i mistakely evaded
i don't know what to say to convince you but I promise you that everything I say is true I believe in what I say and I promise it will not happen again
I'm sorry i hope you all will forgive me Tic and Aaron for my idiotic thing fps problem was fixed i did lots of updates and sent a mail to amd. they released a update for my video card and that fixed the problem
I hope i will be unbanned and again i promise this never happens again
Cheers!

Offline Aaron

• Developer
  • General of EC
  • Eighth Avenue Furies
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2019, 08:00:29 pm »
The least I can do for you is I decreased it for 1 week remaining, better than nothing and this serves as a lesson for you to learn from it and not repeating the same mistake again.