• September 20, 2024, 08:34:12 pm
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Server IP: 141.94.180.144:8292

Author Topic: Cool3- Unban Request- =KF=Thunder^  (Read 1167 times)

Offline [KF]Thunder^

• Donator
  • Sergeant First Class Senior
    • View Profile
Cool3- Unban Request- =KF=Thunder^
« on: May 01, 2019, 04:08:44 am »
In-Game nick: =KF=Thunder^ / =KF=T.
Ban ID: 1453
Date you were banned: Mid Feb 2019
Suspected reason: Continuous Abusing
Admin that banned you: cool3
Why should we unban you ?: Well, I'm here after over 2 months, I don't really have a lot to say, but I'll try my very best to address everything as well as keeping it short / simple since I understand that cool3 is busy these days and a long appeal may not favor him too well. Well I just want to say that I completely admit and accept the mistakes I made which lead to me receiving such consequences, even tho there were heartless people who abused Stylish and also my family alot, I figured that I should have just ignored them rather than abusing back / provoking continuously which lead to nothing except me myself being punished, however I can completely assure you that this won't occur again, I know perhaps you've heard it before, but in these 2+ months, I've really thought about my ban carefully over and over again, and I came to a fixed / strict conclusion that no matter what, I won't let this happen again, if anything I'll report those who can't manage to stop doing such things or I'll just simply use /ignore rather than abusing back and getting myself intro trouble, it's not the first time I've been punished for this, therefore I can ensure you that I have indeed thought about it over and over again and I promise that it won't happen again.

Everyone makes mistakes that's what makes us human, but the main thing is learning from those mistakes, and I feel like I've been able to do that throughout the entire time I've been banned for. therefore I'm hoping that I can be given a second chance if possible.
Extra note: I apologize once again for everything that has went on, I hope that I can receive a chance... won't let you guys down this time.

Kind Regards,
« Last Edit: May 02, 2019, 10:23:49 pm by Aaron »

Offline Aaron

• Developer
  • General of EC
  • Eighth Avenue Furies
    • View Profile
Re: Cool3- Unban Request- =KF=Thunder^
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2019, 09:56:30 pm »
Let me quote out the one we wanted to hear and makes us feel ensured.
I can completely assure you that this won't occur again
I can ensure you that I have indeed thought about it over and over again and I promise that it won't happen again.

As far as I remember, I already heard this same kind of statement from your previous appeals and with our leniency given that we decided to give you another chance, yet you still transgressed that made us lost our trust in you, we won't make any risk furthermore, it's already been in our system as admins ( we won't give a single shit from toxic people ) that we straightaway ban those who can't even abide by the rules. It's not something new we came across with these kinds of appeal and yes we already know what are the possibilities can happen which can still happen even if they promised, so do convince us that you're a new man with a new intention.

Offline [KF]Thunder^

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2019, 10:28:34 pm »
I personally feel that during all the stress and difficult stuff I was going through back in those days, I was never able to appeal for an unban with clear intentions, to be honest my mind was just full of hate and I just wanted revenge for all those who had abused Stylish and my family, but I promise you that whatever happened back in Feb was the complete end, I can completely assure you that you'll never see anything as such again, but for example's sake, lets just say incase anything does happen, I'll gladly accept any kind of punishment and won't ever expect to be given another chance, I just hope that I can be given one chance in order to rectify and redeem myself.

Even if this unban app gets denied I'll improve myself further and apply again perhaps after a few months, but I personally feel that I've been banned for long enough to realize my mistakes completely.

Once again I'm sorry and I hope that I can be given a chance to prove that I've changed, I can assure you that I myself will build up the trust that the staff has in me, because trust is easy to lose but not easy to regain, and that'll be my very first priority if I do hopefully get unbanned.

Kind Regards,
« Last Edit: May 01, 2019, 10:37:20 pm by [KF]Thunder^ »

Offline Aaron

• Developer
  • General of EC
  • Eighth Avenue Furies
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2019, 01:34:08 am »
We are still currently taking it into a brief discussion regarding your appeal, we'll get back to you as soon as we have a conclusion to it.

Offline [KF]Thunder^

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2019, 01:48:32 am »
Thank you, I appreciate it brother.

Offline Aaron

• Developer
  • General of EC
  • Eighth Avenue Furies
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2019, 10:23:35 pm »
We will give you our final chance, we reduced it to 2 weeks remaining, that is the least we can offer to you. You will be on our watch if you really improved within the span time of your ban, so see you in 2 weeks.