• September 20, 2024, 11:20:32 pm
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Latest donator: DarkSlayer

Author Topic: Ice. - Unhittable lag and evading via. reconnect.  (Read 590 times)

Sezaro

Ice. - Unhittable lag and evading via. reconnect.
« on: May 04, 2019, 06:27:08 pm »
Player Nick: Ice.
Date: 04/05/19
Reason for reporting: Unhittable lag ( 0:00 - 0:29 ) and combat evade ( 0:41 - 0:55)
Evidence:(Screenshots, videos..etc) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVVr1Xgxsuc&feature=youtu.be
Extra notes: idk about lag but he combat evaded by reconnecting..
« Last Edit: May 04, 2019, 10:27:38 pm by cool3 »

Ice

Re: Ice. - Unhittable lag and evading via. reconnect.
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2019, 06:56:26 pm »
1. My screen didnt showing that, instead of cutting kindly post full video so admins will easy to works.
2. When im disconnect i have more than 90cc and im disconnect cuz someone call me in RL, if EC rule consider this is evading of something then i take it.
@cool3
« Last Edit: May 04, 2019, 07:05:49 pm by Ice »

Ice

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2019, 07:09:02 pm »
This video was recorded long time ago by Hari (just 4 sure) :

Sezaro

« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2019, 07:11:10 pm »
1. My screen didnt showing that, instead of cutting kindly post full video so admins will easy to works.
2. When im disconnect i have more than 90cc and im disconnect cuz someone call me in RL, if EC rule consider this is evading of something then i take it.
@cool3
cut? Its is what i got after u did x8 spree
and you should've said "gtg rl call" or smth. Then I can also make the excuse that someone calling me irl that's why i evaded the combat

Ice

« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2019, 07:17:09 pm »
Nope, not x8, before that ive do same thing like this:

After your clanmate get in i have trying to quitbut everytime i kill you your clanmte already spawn and reverse (i got all chatlog here)
Beside, this shouldnt be count as evader, nothing make sure that you or your friend can kill me that time.

Sezaro

« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2019, 07:33:57 pm »
But you were engaged in combat??? I didn't said that I will kill you or Gynla will but YOU evaded the combat without any awareness!!! you should've messaged or smth we would've stopped and let you /q but you were merged in combat and then /q while you tried some m60 bullets on us at last ( there on video)

Ice

« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2019, 07:42:58 pm »
But you were engaged in combat??? I didn't said that I will kill you or Gynla will but YOU evaded the combat without any awareness!!! you should've messaged or smth we would've stopped and let you /q but you were merged in combat and then /q while you tried some m60 bullets on us at last ( there on video)
In past i never notice before quit or something, same now
And im shooting just avoid you and your friend come and kill me when im disconnect, that all.

Sezaro

« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2019, 07:50:46 pm »
I didn't got the english though but lets see what admin says..

cool3

« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2019, 10:27:22 pm »
@Ice we punish rule breaker and rules are equal to everyone including admins too, and this is EC server not VKs. So in this video that sezaro provide is so clear that you did evade via reconnecting in combat.

Banned for 21 days.