• September 20, 2024, 12:33:42 pm
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Server IP: 141.94.180.144:8292

Author Topic: Ryne - Unban App  (Read 2162 times)

Offline MAD_K!LL3R

• Donator
  • General II
    • View Profile
Ryne - Unban App
« on: May 13, 2019, 06:41:17 pm »
In-Game nick: [MD]UncleMajboor
Ban ID: 1524
Date you were banned: 13/5/19
Suspected reason: Racism
Admin that banned you: Ryne
Why should we unban you ?:
The report was about Racism, believe me there was not even a single bit of racism in it. The whole conversation was insults from both side, i didn't posted my defense as i thought you guys will check ec-echo, Anyways.

she started discriminating MD at start and keep going on until the fake evidence in the report she posted, the sentences were insulting from both sides which she started not me, but in the last one she started provoking Lumberjack, even he wasn't replying to this whore all the time (you can check LumberJack's reply in the next picture saying 'Ignored af".

after her provoking i replied him in a sentenced way "if we get milk outside, whats the need of bringing cow to home" relating milk with sluts and cow to marriage. Thats all.

Extra note: Seven Days ban is nothing for me, but i wanted to clear out the real thing.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2019, 10:11:13 am by Ryne »

[/cente

Offline San

• Trainee
    • View Profile
  • Clan: MK
Re: Ryne - Unban App
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2019, 07:41:49 pm »
I have only reported on you based on your racist comment about cow. nothing else
in fact its always you guys that abused me calling "slut" and "Kachrarani" but its all unnecessary to bring "cow" when you guys are abusing me already
Before i ever gonna abuse your clan its your member that told me to leave my clan and join another.
and Its lumber i have mentioned so its his concern whether to report or abuse back but i just mentioned his "fb" pics didnt say his "Face" It can be anything but still better than calling me Kachrarani and a "slut" but instead of reporting... you guys committed to offend a culture and that is why Ryne had to ban you
and Yes Abuses were happened from Both side but Racism was the reason i had to report you and You dont need to provide any logs because Admins can see. and I have uploaded Full logs in my report already
Here we go again:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/536112595615219712/576688666555056128/2019-05-11_13-17-59.html

and Why i abused lumberjack and you all?

Who tried to provoke whom? Yet i didnt report for those abuses but i did report for your racist comment on "cow" and Look lol

she started discriminating MD at start and keep going on until the fake evidence in the report she posted, the sentences were insulting from both sides which she started not me, but in the last one she started provoking Lumberjack, even he wasn't replying to this whore all the time (you can check LumberJack's reply in the next picture saying 'Ignored af".

You called me a Whore in your appeal lol do you even know rules? i didnt even called u bastard all this time not even a single abusive word on you here but lol look at you. are you here to explain your side or to abuse me? Even Your Best friend Sezar said not to discriminate gender and stuff. anyways I appreciate @Ryne for looking forward to the report and understood the situation and took a very good decision. Thank you ryne  :)
« Last Edit: May 13, 2019, 07:56:38 pm by San »

Offline MAD_K!LL3R

• Donator
  • General II
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2019, 08:52:25 pm »
the logs you providing are after the the report you made (time can be matched) which shows that you started provoking, secondly can you (not only you if any one else also can) fucking tell me how the word cow can be racist ? India exists cows, Pakistan also exists cow. -text removed-
as you mentioned @Sezaro he can also be here if any thing he got.
Thanks once again
« Last Edit: May 14, 2019, 12:59:00 am by Decent_946 »

[/cente

Offline Hecubas

• Corporal
  • #ZK-Zombie Knights
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2019, 09:54:50 pm »
Secondly can you (not only you if any one else also can) fucking tell me how the word cow can be racist ? India exists cows, Pakistan also exists cow.
You used the term "gao mata" which literally means "cow mother"
That term is exclusively used by Indians who worship cows. If you have just said "cow" then it wouldn't have been a big deal. That's why you are banned.

Offline San

• Trainee
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2019, 09:58:27 pm »
Secondly can you (not only you if any one else also can) fucking tell me how the word cow can be racist ? India exists cows, Pakistan also exists cow.
That term is exclusively used by Indians who worship cows. If you have just said "cow" then it wouldn't have been a big deal. That's why you are banned.
Well said Hecubas. Legit

Offline MAD_K!LL3R

• Donator
  • General II
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2019, 10:11:12 pm »
is calling cow mata is racism ?

[/cente

Offline San

• Trainee
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2019, 10:32:41 pm »
is calling cow mata is racism ?
If you wanted to use it as idiom you could say "cow" but gao mata, mata = mother which is only used in india because yes we treat cow as our mother and every farmer treats cow as their mother so u tried to offend gao mata not just as idiom so better not hide and admit it. - text removed -Thanks
« Last Edit: May 14, 2019, 01:09:15 am by Decent_946 »

Offline MAD_K!LL3R

• Donator
  • General II
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2019, 10:36:18 pm »
so according to you if you are not indian you can't call say cow mother because indians will count this as Racism nice.
i said gao mata, no abusive/insulting words are directed to it, even i wrote it in a bracket with the word we use in Pakistan for it.
it was a sentence nothing more.

-text removed-
« Last Edit: May 14, 2019, 01:11:00 am by Decent_946 »

[/cente

Offline Hecubas

• Corporal
  • #ZK-Zombie Knights
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2019, 12:11:01 am »
so according to you if you are not indian you can't call say cow mother
No one is stopping anyone from using that term, but using it in a disrespectful manner is another thing

i said gao mata, no abusive/insulting words are directed to it, even i wrote it in a bracket with the word we use in Pakistan for it.
it was a sentence nothing more.
Sure, you didn't add any abusive words, but you were disrespectful
Heres your sentence in translation: "When there is milk available outside then where is the need of gao mata?"

Now try this for your perspective: "When there is something then where is the need of *Insert name of someone/something you worship here*?

Don't you think it is disrespectful? Why involve religion in the first place.

Offline Decent_946

• Head Administrator
  • General II
  • Thanks To Allah For Everything I Have :)
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: Decent_946
« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2019, 12:57:34 am »
Man. why you guys enlarge every topic. When the stuff is cleared in 2 posts, what's the need to make 20 posts ? There is a option called ' report to moderator ' for any additional post. We are here for purpose. If you guys are going to deal it by yourself, be ready to pay it by yourself.

Useless comments were removed. Topic has been locked till @Ryne comes up.
Thankx to RebellioN

Offline Ryne

• Manager
  • General of EC
  • Winning feels better when you take a little damage
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2019, 10:10:57 am »

Fucking grow up guys. Cow is just an animal. I don't see the point of calling it mother or w/e. I respect religion but gao mata mentality is fucking pathetic and insane. I am also an Indian and seen how some dickheads kill people for cow in India.

Anyways, You guys are toxic and the insult was bidirectional.

unbanned.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2019, 04:06:54 pm by Ryne »
Currently: LG and KTB Admin
Clan History: KTM, CG, ULK, VU, MK, DZ and DnA
Past Experience: EA and Pure DM manager/Admin, Sky-city Admin, XE Moderator and Elite Paradise Admin
Events: Developed EYE event on EA, XAD league referee,Vice War 3,4,6 and VCDC 3 Admin, EYE 3 Admin.