• September 21, 2024, 01:31:56 am
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Welcome to The Grand Theft Auto European City Community!

Author Topic: F2.Hea[t] & [F2]WizZ^ - Grenade Glitch  (Read 3313 times)

Offline 4AM

• Trainee
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: 4AM.
  • Clan: F2
Re: F2.Hea[t] - Grenade Glitch
« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2019, 03:23:03 pm »
I'm not the only guy who is doing this glitch lol , The molo glitch is not allowed while I've been doing this gernade glitch from months . I think , If so I did break a rule , So it's a apologize from me. As I told , I've being doing this from much time , and no one informed me about it . It's a big apologize from me If I did break a rule.

@CyberTroN I am really thankful to you because you clear my this point. That you're not the only guy who is doing this
https://ec.vc-mp.co.uk/index.php?topic=9634.msg55964#new

also your clan mates doing the same thing and got warned for that but you are still saying you didn't about that?
he is not the only one who do this, here's his clanmate doing same glitch

Offline GerZ

• Brigadier General III
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: Ask ur sis
  • Clan: KF
« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2019, 08:02:03 pm »
I'm not the only guy who is doing this glitch lol , The molo glitch is not allowed while I've been doing this gernade glitch from months . I think , If so I did break a rule , So it's a apologize from me. As I told , I've being doing this from much time , and no one informed me about it . It's a big apologize from me If I did break a rule.

@CyberTroN I am really thankful to you because you clear my this point. That you're not the only guy who is doing this

also your clan mates doing the same thing and got warned for that but you are still saying you didn't about that?

x2 hahaha,   btw i used this glitch because all of you was doing it so its unfair to wait 3 seconds for the bomb and you using it in 0.1 sec

Offline 4AM

• Trainee
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: 4AM.
  • Clan: F2
« Reply #17 on: May 30, 2019, 08:43:13 pm »

x2 hahaha,   btw i used this glitch because all of you was doing it so its unfair to wait 3 seconds for the bomb and you using it in 0.1 sec
Just watch you previous replies , and gtfo

Offline Killer frost^

• Lieutenant Colonel Staff
    • View Profile
Re: F2.Hea[t] & [F2]WizZ^ - Grenade Glitch
« Reply #18 on: May 30, 2019, 10:39:07 pm »
Gerz sed lyfe. :(
You're fake reporting and after getting caught red handed now cry like a faggot retarded.
@Admins I knew it he was still fake reporting while he himself was using same glitch Lmao RIP.
Bery sed lyfe gerz.

Offline Decent_946

• Head Administrator
  • General II
  • Thanks To Allah For Everything I Have :)
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: Decent_946
« Reply #19 on: May 30, 2019, 11:25:53 pm »
Okay. The report is under discussion. Topic has been locked. Decision will be announced as soon as possible. If anybody has got something useful to add, please PM any of the admin to unlock the topic.
Thankx to RebellioN

Offline Aaron

• Developer
  • General of EC
  • Eighth Avenue Furies
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 09, 2019, 11:25:24 pm »
Warned.