• September 21, 2024, 01:50:21 am
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Join us in discord and have a chit chat with us! https://discord.gg/FXh8ahd

Author Topic: x35 / =KF=T. - Continuously provoking and abusing family  (Read 1269 times)

Offline Hazard

• Donator
  • General of EC
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [RT]Hazard
  • Clan: RT
x35 / =KF=T. - Continuously provoking and abusing family
« on: July 29, 2019, 10:43:59 pm »
Player Nick: x35 / =KF=T.
Date: 7/29/2019
Reason for reporting: Continuously provoking and abusing family
Evidence:(Screenshots, videos..etc) https://imgur.com/a/zcUdKMp
Extra notes: This is not his first time, nor second.

Offline [KF]Thunder^

• Donator
  • Sergeant First Class Senior
    • View Profile
Re: x35 / =KF=T. - Continuously provoking and abusing family
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2019, 11:40:07 pm »
Well, you started it first of all by abusing my mother after you got owned, so if I get punished, then you should too,

http://prntscr.com/olkjg3

it's not the first time, you always use these words such as "motherfuck" etc... whenever someone owns you,

Offline Hazard

• Donator
  • General of EC
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2019, 04:16:55 pm »
Show the timings. I only said it the first time then I didn't feel good so I stopped. But retards like you never stop barking when someone starts kicking your asses. I can provide the timings if I'm on PC

it's not the first time, you always use these words such as "motherfuck" etc... whenever someone owns you,
Show evidence, date, day, person anything?
I'm not a retard like you who take a little fucking game serious. Atleast I'm not like you who pretend to be pro near newbies. "Oh I'm pro look at me scary newbie pussies" I have thousands of words against you just lemme turn on my PC.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2019, 04:22:50 pm by Hazard »

Offline [KF]Thunder^

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2019, 07:09:08 pm »
It seems like you're nothing but a pure retard mate, everyone knows that, a 14 year old lahori kid tryna act tough or what?

Nor will your excuses work here, you still started it / provoked... If you can't bear to hear back then don't bark, let it be a life lesson for you.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2019, 10:19:53 am by [KF]Thunder^ »

Offline Hazard

• Donator
  • General of EC
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2019, 07:37:03 pm »
You're nothing but a pure retard, everyone knows that, a 14 year old lahori kid tryna act tough hhhh.

Nor will your excuses work here, you still started it / provoked... If you can't bear to hear back then don't bark, let it be a life lesson for you.
That clearly showed your RESPECT.

Useless piece of shit. You just know how to use StyLisH as a shield for every thing you do.

Offline [KF]Thunder^

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2019, 07:55:39 pm »
You're nothing but a pure retard, everyone knows that, a 14 year old lahori kid tryna act tough hhhh.

That clearly showed your RESPECT.

Useless piece of shit. You just know how to use StyLisH as a shield for every thing you do.

Where does Stylish come into this? The case is simple mate, you provoked by insulting my mother so I responded to you.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2019, 10:20:26 am by [KF]Thunder^ »

cool3

« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2019, 05:48:10 am »
again drama....... so @Hazard you started it first and then thunder insult you.....what is the point of reporting him then?!. what is the point of creating drama agaia....what a hell are u guys doing?! What is the point of insulting someone's mother and why you involving mother in that shitty game. i will tell you both something to stop creating a story...i think im about to lay down the hammer....i think that i will start to ban people again for along time.SO BOTH OF YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP....IF YOU DON'T DO IT THEN GO AWAY AND NEVER COME BACK TO THIS SERVER.