• September 21, 2024, 04:32:50 am
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Latest donator: DarkSlayer

Author Topic: unban appeal  (Read 1068 times)

Pa1ge_Tv

unban appeal
« on: August 11, 2019, 02:34:22 pm »
In-Game nick: [Astralis]Paige
Ban ID: 1641
Date you were banned: 12 aug 2019
Suspected reason: wall hack wall glitch
Admin that banned you:  VUr.Lederhos
Why should we unban you ?: bcz its a wrong ban ask him to post evidences if he dont have i will post video
Extra note: j4 jaja
« Last Edit: August 11, 2019, 11:01:28 pm by Aaron »

led

Re: unban appeal
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2019, 03:44:17 pm »

I don't have a video but I have some proofs that show clear enough that you cheated. I spected you for some seconds after getting killed and you can clearly see your position. Also you can see the chat and the logs (match them) to calculate more or less the time in which he could have moved from a proper position to kill me to where he is located on the screenshots.

EC|Bot2: >> [Astralis]Paige killed VUr.Lederhos ( Laserscope Sniper Rifle ) ( Head )
EC|Bot2: >> [Astralis]Paige has ended VUr.Lederhos's spree of 6 kills, Reward:[ 4 ECD ]
EC|Bot1: >> F2.Hea[T]^ killed DR.p_p_2 ( SPAS-12 Shotgun ) ( Body )
EC|Bot2: >> F2.Hea[T]^ killed Rebor[N] ( M4 ) ( Left arm )
EC|Bot1: >> DR.p_p_2 killed [UF]Hazard ( M4 ) ( Head )
EC|Bot1: >> F2.Hea[T]^ killed DR.p_p_2 ( SPAS-12 Shotgun ) ( Body )
EC|Bot1: >> EID.MUBARAK. killed F2.Hea[T]^ ( M60 ) ( Right leg )
EC|Bot2: >> F2.Hea[T]^ killed Rebor[N] ( SPAS-12 Shotgun ) ( Left leg )
EC|Bot1: >> DR.p_p_2 killed F2.Hea[T]^ ( M4 ) ( Left leg )
EC|Bot2: ---> [6] Rebor[N]: dont' steal
EC|Bot2: ---> [6] Rebor[N]: fuckers
EC|Bot1: ---> [5] Puchuk: sorry i wont
EC|Bot2: >> DR.p_p_2 killed [UF]Hazard ( M4 ) ( Head )
EC|Bot1: [3] [F2]WizZ^ has joined the server, Country:[ Pakistan ]
EC|Bot1: >> [F2]WizZ^ has successfully logged in.
EC|Bot1: [8] =F2=KilleR_FrosT has joined the server, Country:[ Pakistan ]
EC|Bot1: >> =F2=KilleR_FrosT has successfully logged in.
EC|Bot2: ---> [6] Rebor[N]: wb
EC|Bot1: >> DR.p_p_2 killed [UF]Hazard ( SPAS-12 Shotgun ) ( Head )
EC|Bot2: ---> [5] Puchuk: wb?
EC|Bot2: ---> [8] =F2=KilleR_FrosT: now see repa
EC|Bot2: >> EID.MUBARAK. killed F2.Hea[T]^ ( M4 ) ( Left leg )
EC|Bot1: >> [UF]Hazard teleported to location:[ poroof ], Cost:[ 2 ECD ]
EC|Bot2: --->
  • [Astralis]Paige: wb = welcome back

EC|Bot1: ---> [5] Puchuk: thanks
EC|Bot1: >> F2.Hea[T]^ killed Rebor[N] ( M4 ) ( Head )
EC|Bot2: ---> [6] Rebor[N]: wb wiz
EC|Bot2: >> DR.p_p_2 killed F2.Hea[T]^ ( M4 ) ( Head )
EC|Bot2: --->
  • [Astralis]Paige: np

EC|Bot1: >> [UF]Hazard killed EID.MUBARAK. ( Pump-Action Shotgun ) ( Body )
EC|Bot2: >> =F2=KilleR_FrosT teleported to player:[ F2.Hea[T]^ ], Cost:[ 2 ECD ]
EC|Bot1: [8] =F2=KilleR_FrosT has left the server.( timeout )
EC|Bot1: >> DR.p_p_2 killed F2.Hea[T]^ ( SPAS-12 Shotgun ) ( Right leg )
EC|Bot1: >> DR.p_p_2 is on killing spree of 5 kills, Reward:[ 4 ECD + 10% Armour ]
EC|Bot1: >> EID.MUBARAK. killed [UF]Hazard ( fire ) ( Body )
EC|Bot1: ---> [5] Puchuk: playing after 5 years. nostalgia
EC|Bot1: --->
  • [Astralis]Paige: buy cheap hacks for vcmp undectecable

EC|Bot1: >> F2.Hea[T]^ has ended DR.p_p_2's spree of 5 kills, Reward:[ 4 ECD ]
EC|Bot2: >> F2.Hea[T]^ killed DR.p_p_2 ( SPAS-12 Shotgun ) ( Left leg )
EC|Bot1: --->
  • [Astralis]Paige: oh

EC|Bot1: >> [UF]Hazard killed EID.MUBARAK. ( MP5 ) ( Body )
EC|Bot2: >> Admin VUr.Lederhos banned [Astralis]Paige Reason:[ wall hacks / wall glitch ] Duration:[ 1.97 month(s) ]
EC|Bot1:
  • [Astralis]Paige has left the server.( kicked )

You can clearly watch in the pictures that he was not close to me, then how he could have killed me from the position where he was, I just got killed and spec him right away. Also you can see in the logs that there is not any sight of him to have used /gotoloc or to even die and have his spawnloc position next to Biker to spawn right away there.

Anyway @Aaron or @DiaZ I hope you guys can leave your opinion here to take a further decision, you have this thread open to post anything to support yourself in your own defense @Pa1ge_Tv.

« Last Edit: August 11, 2019, 03:46:25 pm by Lederhos »

Pa1ge_Tv

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2019, 08:44:56 pm »
you ware killed by mistake i was aiming at my team mate and i try to scare him but he moved and bullet pop your head if admin accept this pic evidences as proof then they reject players report with pics and say post video proof any way if admin need that video proof what happend with you i can post but after some high rank admin reply here and after that you guys i think i use  hacks or cheat you can ban me perm

Offline Aaron

• Developer
  • General of EC
  • Eighth Avenue Furies
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2019, 09:47:43 pm »
you ware killed by mistake i was aiming at my team mate and i try to scare him but he moved and bullet pop your head if admin accept this pic evidences as proof then they reject players report with pics and say post video proof any way if admin need that video proof what happend with you i can post but after some high rank admin reply here and after that you guys i think i use  hacks or cheat you can ban me perm
Do post your video for us to be enlightened and for the investigation to be more quickly evaluated.

Pa1ge_Tv

« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2019, 10:29:14 pm »
Do post your video for us to be enlightened and for the investigation to be more quickly evaluated.
i will post video proof after my ban expire i have a golden chance to report a fagy admin you can ban me on forum for this fagy admin word thanks

Offline Aaron

• Developer
  • General of EC
  • Eighth Avenue Furies
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2019, 11:01:05 pm »
i will post video proof after my ban expire i have a golden chance to report a fagy admin you can ban me on forum for this fagy admin word thanks
I don't get your idea but can't be arsed to tolerate if that's what you wish. It's your choice after all.