• September 20, 2024, 10:47:48 am
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Join us in discord and have a chit chat with us! https://discord.gg/FXh8ahd

Poll

Whether to proceed with the new update [ EC 3.0 ]

Yes, do proceed
No

Author Topic: Proposed changes and update ( Public survey )  (Read 7903 times)

Offline S!LenT_K!LL3R

• Brigadier General I
  • Be Like me
    • View Profile
  • Clan: F2-Fatal Force
Re: Proposed changes and update ( Public survey )
« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2019, 12:12:49 am »
These are the points on which i strongly disagree :
-The player will spawn randomly throughout VC ( NO )
-Allow heli-killing ( NO )
-Add clan system( I agree on this part as long as clan stats are not removed, if you remove clan stats or stats then dont expect any players in your server as no one want their years of hard work to be removed )
-Allow drive-by ( NO)
14.   New ranks to the players and clans( as long as clan stats are not removed i agree on this part)
18.   Vote-ban( as long as you dont give retards verified rank and they abuse that command then sure yes)

agree with this part [The player will spawn randomly throughout VC ( NO ) Vote-ban( as long as you dont give retards verified rank and they abuse that command then sure yes)], but the rest should be allowed along with driveby kill. cuz ec is the only pure dm server in vcmp, aaron should make poll on this topic @Aaron
« Last Edit: October 15, 2019, 12:16:33 am by S!LenT_K!LL3R »

Offline Bninin

• Major Jr.
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: Bninin
  • Clan: :
« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2019, 01:35:04 am »
Changing my mind, -1
« Last Edit: October 20, 2019, 06:53:08 pm by Bninin »

Offline Radon

• Staff Sergeant Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2019, 02:24:14 am »
Regarding the new skins part, or at the first / team part, will we be able to use any skin (even the ones that aren't actually buyable or that their team skins), or even form a team with any team color we want or how? Probably you also forgot this, about the team custom color one and sort of

Offline LumberJacK

• Administrator
  • Captain Staff
  • Be The Best FucK The ResT
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [MD]LumberJacK
  • Clan: [MD]
« Reply #18 on: October 15, 2019, 03:53:36 am »
Most of the things in this update is the road of killing EC and those who are voting yes at the moment, the same people will be shouting for reversing the change after update(like approval on registering acc) and by removing clan stats, you guys are discrediting the old legendary clans whom played for years to gain that place.
These are the things about which i am talking
1.   Only one starting skin (no more team, all free skin)
-   Add command to allow players to form team (maybe)
-   The players can buy new skins as they want
-   The player will spawn randomly throughout VC

5.   Allow heli-killing
-   Set all heli HP to half so that it's easier to explode

6.   Add clan system
-   Add clan war system (score will be added to clan stats)
-   The clan's kill count will start from 0 and increased one by one as the clan member start killing (player's old stats is not counted)
-   The clan's kill count won’t be removed after the player leave the clan
-   The clan must have at least 4 members, if it’s less for more than a month. It will be removed.

6.   Add clan system
-   Add clan war system (score will be added to clan stats)
-   The clan's kill count will start from 0 and increased one by one as the clan member start killing (player's old stats is not counted)
-   The clan's kill count won’t be removed after the player leave the clan
-   The clan must have at least 4 members, if it’s less for more than a month. It will be removed.

9.   Allow drive-by
-   Park few special cars throughout VC
-   Vehicle model is random
-   The player will get message if the car is the 'epic' car that allows drive-by

Vote-ban
-   Only allow verified member to vote (they can apply in forum to be part of verified member)

Offline Zkq

• Donator
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [MD]Zkq
  • Clan: MD
« Reply #19 on: October 15, 2019, 04:02:16 am »
 imagine some retards try to ban an admin xD,( I am ready and excited to make an admin get banned using voteban )

Offline Ryne

• Manager
  • General of EC
  • Winning feels better when you take a little damage
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
« Reply #20 on: October 15, 2019, 04:30:49 am »
-Add clan system( I agree on this part as long as clan stats are not removed, if you remove clan stats or stats then dont expect any players in your server as no one want their years of hard work to be removed )
-Allow drive-by ( NO)
14.   New ranks to the players and clans( as long as clan stats are not removed i agree on this part)
18.   Vote-ban( as long as you dont give retards verified rank and they abuse that command then sure yes)

This makes sense for veteran players.
Currently: LG and KTB Admin
Clan History: KTM, CG, ULK, VU, MK, DZ and DnA
Past Experience: EA and Pure DM manager/Admin, Sky-city Admin, XE Moderator and Elite Paradise Admin
Events: Developed EYE event on EA, XAD league referee,Vice War 3,4,6 and VCDC 3 Admin, EYE 3 Admin.

Offline [R3V]Kelvin

• Sergeant First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 15, 2019, 09:14:59 am »
only one thing, add one sub-machine gun with stubby and m4 and disable drive-by, heli-killing

+1 to all other updates

Offline Radon

• Staff Sergeant Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 15, 2019, 02:03:05 pm »
Excuse me, but what about my question????????

Offline BrightLight

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 15, 2019, 07:10:20 pm »
-Allow drive-by ( NO)
++++

Offline Human.

• Developer
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 15, 2019, 10:13:18 pm »
I will answer multiple questions in one posts as there are many question with same answer. If you cant find answer for your questions or dont understand them, let me know:

- The player will spawn randomly throughout VC: The main point of this is to avoid fights in same areas or near spawn position. Besides, it will probably gives more time for everyone to prepare before fights. There are still teleport commands though.
- Heli-killing/drive-by: This is just a fun-addon so that besides killing with same old weps, the players can mess around and kill using vehicles/helis. The helis' HP will be a lot more lesser so it will be easier for the players on the ground to kill those in the heli. I think it's quite balanced: You might be able to kill more players at once but in the same time you are also at greater risk of getting shot easily..
- Clan system: I think most players got it wrong, What we meant with starts from 0 is that the newly registered clans stats will start from 0 instead of clan stats that is currently based on total clan members' real-time stats. The idea is that the clan stats will start from 0 as it get registered and it will be increased 1 by 1 as the clan members starts killing. The stats will also be kept with the clan even when the clan member leaves.
- Vote-ban: It's only available for verified members. Even though everyone can apply to be verified members, the decision depends on admin. The process is almost same as applying for admins except it's less strict. Anyone caught abusing the features will be removed from being verified members and probably blacklisted from applying again. We might also add rules to this so that anyone abusing the system will get heavier punishment.
- Start with one skin: Yes, everyone will start with 1 same skin; a free team which means you can kill everyone. You can buy different skins from clothes shop but it will not change your team. But, we will also add team system that allow players to create new teams with the cost that we havent decided yet. The teams can be differentiated by colors; the teams' color will be assigned by server based on list of color that's currently not in use. per game so your team color is not permanent (e.g. your team might be red in morning and blue in evening..etc). The teams will be exclusive(require invitation) so those who are not in the team cannot use them. Thus, prevent other players from using same team to avoid getting killed..

Currently we are not planning to reset the stats of players and clan. Even though, i personally think it's better to start from 0 so that everyone will have chance to be on the top. But in the same time, it will be very unfair for old players if we simply remove their stats that worth years of efforts. Anyway, everyone still have chance to be in *Top players/clan of month*. So, as for now we are not planning to reset the stats but all vehicles will be sold and returned in form of cash to their owners. We will also adjust the current cash to new value based on rewards and commands cost that we will decide.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2019, 10:28:54 pm by Human. »

Offline S!LenT_K!LL3R

• Brigadier General I
  • Be Like me
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 16, 2019, 12:30:35 am »
I will answer multiple questions in one posts as there are many question with same answer. If you cant find answer for your questions or dont understand them, let me know:
Currently we are not planning to reset the stats of players and clan. Even though, i personally think it's better to start from 0 so that everyone will have chance to be on the top. But in the same time, it will be very unfair for old players if we simply remove their stats that worth years of efforts. Anyway, everyone still have chance to be in *Top players/clan of month*. So, as for now we are not planning to reset the stats but all vehicles will be sold and returned in form of cash to their owners. We will also adjust the current cash to new value based on rewards and commands cost that we will decide.
why not adding them with new list where there will be their names for all life just like a list with all mightiest players of EC and then you will be allowed to reset the stats of other players actually i want to say  most of those players lost interest in vcmp/ec so better to add them to a list of past veteran's of ec and give chance to the one's who deserve in present time more than the players from the past,- adding more - as you are planning to allow heli kill then why not allowing drive by kill.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2019, 12:33:42 am by S!LenT_K!LL3R »

Offline SpitFire

• Staff Sergeant Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 16, 2019, 02:56:28 am »
I'm mostly not agree with new update. 1. Every weapons(except RPG, RC Nades and ect) should stay free. 2. Whats da point to remove all the teams? Its seems bad idea for me. 3. Vehicle system is fine right now, i don't see any point to reduce player's owned vehicle count.
4. I'm agree with teleport system, it shouldn't be free. 5. Heliblades with hp nerf seems good idea for me, 6. Not sure about driveby, too OP, even with such limitation. 7. Atomic bomb lol, ridiculous idea. 8. Other systems looks fine, except spawnwep and voteban. Spawnwep should be free. Voteban can easily be abused.

Offline Firecum

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 16, 2019, 03:01:32 am »
LoL, Good luck to this server with updates like this. And with votebans abuse like in a past, useless thing.

-1 to all new things.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2019, 03:05:03 am by Firecum »

Offline Human.

• Developer
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 16, 2019, 08:29:26 pm »
why not adding them with new list where there will be their names for all life just like a list with all mightiest players of EC and then you will be allowed to reset the stats of other players actually i want to say  most of those players lost interest in vcmp/ec so better to add them to a list of past veteran's of ec and give chance to the one's who deserve in present time more than the players from the past,- adding more - as you are planning to allow heli kill then why not allowing drive by kill.
Your idea is to make a list of all +6000 accounts based on their kills and reset their actual stats ? Personally, I dont think they would like to lose their stats, just to be in list. Anyway, everyone will still have chance to be top player of the month. Besides, inactive players will eventually get their accounts automatically removed if they stay inactive..
I'm mostly not agree with new update. 1. Every weapons(except RPG, RC Nades and ect) should stay free. 2. Whats da point to remove all the teams? Its seems bad idea for me. 3. Vehicle system is fine right now, i don't see any point to reduce player's owned vehicle count.
4. I'm agree with teleport system, it shouldn't be free. 5. Heliblades with hp nerf seems good idea for me, 6. Not sure about driveby, too OP, even with such limitation. 7. Atomic bomb lol, ridiculous idea. 8. Other systems looks fine, except spawnwep and voteban. Spawnwep should be free. Voteban can easily be abused.
1. So that the money will be more valuable, currently they are mostly spent only on teleport commands.
2. To stop players choosing same teams and avoid getting killed, it will also helps to prevent fights near spawn area.
3. So that the vehicle will have more value, currently everyone can own as many vehicles they want that it does not become anything special anymore. We have almost 1000 vehicles owned by players.
4-5. I think i dont have to answer this
6. We are still considering the drive-by feature, the plan is to add only few vehicle around VC that can be used for drive-by (players would have to find the vehicle throughout whole map). The wiki is down so i could not check whether it's possible, if it is not possible then it's not likely to be added.
7. Well, why not ? currently it's just a spawn-kill-die, spawn-kill-die-quit game even though we have quite a lot of features that was suggested but rarely used..maybe it can be a fun addition to players...
8. For spawn wep, refer to answer 1. For voteban, yes it can still be abused but the chance will be lower than before as only verified member can use it. To be verified member you need to apply as you apply for admin except it's a little less strict. There will also be punishment for those who abuse it. The old vote-ban system didnt go well because everyone can use them.

LoL, Good luck to this server with updates like this. And with votebans abuse like in a past, useless thing.

-1 to all new things.
Refer to answer 8. for voteban

Oh, just a reminder, everything that are not in the list are not likely to be added (we will start from blank server without any features). You are also free to suggest anything that you think should be added into the list or removed from the list. This is just a survey/questionare to polish the list of features that will be in the new script (we will either remove/add/keep the features suggested by players based on what we think suitable). We will create new list and post them after getting all the views/opinion from players. Once we are done with the new list, we will add poll to let players vote whether to accept or cancel the idea.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2019, 08:31:52 pm by Human. »

Offline S!LenT_K!LL3R

• Brigadier General I
  • Be Like me
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 16, 2019, 09:47:54 pm »
Your idea is to make a list of all +6000 accounts based on their kills and reset their actual stats ? Personally, I dont think they would like to lose their stats, just to be in list. Anyway, everyone will still have chance to be top player of the month. Besides, inactive players will eventually get their accounts automatically removed if they stay inactive..
lol i never said of adding 6000+ accounts in list but players that are on the top ten now will be added on that list like List of Past  veteran's  of EC and then you can simple reset stats of other players