• September 20, 2024, 12:37:19 pm
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Join us in discord and have a chit chat with us! https://discord.gg/FXh8ahd

Poll

Whether to proceed with the new update [ EC 3.0 ]

Yes, do proceed
No

Author Topic: Proposed changes and update ( Public survey )  (Read 7918 times)

Offline AR3A51

• Trainee
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [JW]AR3A51
  • Clan: JW
Re: Proposed changes and update ( Public survey )
« Reply #30 on: October 18, 2019, 02:20:36 am »
These are the points on which i strongly disagree :
-The player will spawn randomly throughout VC ( NO )
-Allow heli-killing ( NO )
-Add clan system( I agree on this part as long as clan stats are not removed, if you remove clan stats or stats then dont expect any players in your server as no one want their years of hard work to be removed )
-Allow drive-by ( NO)
14.   New ranks to the players and clans( as long as clan stats are not removed i agree on this part)
18.   Vote-ban( as long as you dont give retards verified rank and they abuse that command then sure yes)
I'm totaly agree with Dark_Wolf
And one another thing
Limited Weapon (Nooo)

Offline Radon

• Staff Sergeant Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 18, 2019, 03:10:00 am »
7. Well, why not ? currently it's just a spawn-kill-die, spawn-kill-die-quit game even though we have quite a lot of features that was suggested but rarely used..maybe it can be a fun addition to players...

Most probably can agree with this one (atomic bombs), since everyone almost there only knows bf loc and that's all, and rarely only if one of us changes the fighting area

Offline Human.

• Developer
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 18, 2019, 09:46:17 pm »
lol i never said of adding 6000+ accounts in list but players that are on the top ten now will be added on that list like List of Past  veteran's  of EC and then you can simple reset stats of other players
I think you dont get my point, what i wanted to say is the idea will not work.
Most of players wanted to keep their stats that took years of efforts to reach. I dont think keeping list of their nick and then reset their stats will do any better. Btw, there are many players with over +70,000 kills even below Top 10.

Offline S!LenT_K!LL3R

• Brigadier General I
  • Be Like me
    • View Profile
  • Clan: F2-Fatal Force
« Reply #33 on: October 19, 2019, 01:45:22 am »
lol i never said of adding 6000+ accounts in list but players that are on the top ten now will be added on that list like List of Past  veteran's  of EC and then you can simple reset stats of other players
Most of players wanted to keep their stats that took years of efforts to reach. I dont think keeping list of their nick and then reset their stats will do any better. Btw, there are many players with over +70,000 kills even below Top 10.
they just do log in server for seconds to keep their stats alive then why do the server still need their stats yout an't getting my point that let others to be on top who play in server regularly more than those old buddies.

Offline MaxX

« Reply #34 on: October 19, 2019, 06:45:07 am »
Most of players wanted to keep their stats that took years of efforts to reach. I don't think keeping list of their nick and then reset their stats will do any better. Btw, there are many players with over +70,000 kills even below Top 10.
they just do log in server for seconds to keep their stats alive then why do the server still need their stats yout an't getting my point that let others to be on top who play in server regularly more than those old buddies.
They used to play regularly too in there time though, you will be busy too or lose interest one day in vcmp but that does not mean that your stats will be reset or removed from top lists in which you put a lot of your hard-work and efforts, this cycle will be repeated again and again as players goes inactive /active and i got your point most likely you want the player who goes inactive gets there stats reset or gets  his name removed from top lists which is unfair in my opinion.

Offline S!LenT_K!LL3R

• Brigadier General I
  • Be Like me
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 19, 2019, 08:57:40 pm »
Most of players wanted to keep their stats that took years of efforts to reach. I don't think keeping list of their nick and then reset their stats will do any better. Btw, there are many players with over +70,000 kills even below Top 10.
They used to play regularly too in there time though, you will be busy too or lose interest one day in vcmp but that does not mean that your stats will be reset or removed from top lists in which you put a lot of your hard-work and efforts, this cycle will be repeated again and again as players goes inactive /active and i got your point most likely you want the player who goes inactive gets there stats reset or gets  his name removed from top lists which is unfair in my opinion.
the what's the point of saving their stats they totally lost interest and will never come that'd sure and the updates ec is planning will give courage to newcomers chance to prove theirselves worth to be in top 10

Offline Human.

• Developer
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 19, 2019, 09:53:04 pm »
the what's the point of saving their stats they totally lost interest and will never come that'd sure and the updates ec is planning will give courage to newcomers chance to prove theirselves worth to be in top 10
We are trying to please both sides, old players and newer players as well. Your idea may please the newer players but think of the old players that had been playing for years to reach their current stats, it's unfair to generalize all of them as inactive and assume they deserve their years of game play get removed. If it's just about being in Top 10, there is already 'Top players of the month' in the list of features, in which everyone will get equal chances to be in there..

Anyway, the main purpose of the new script is to give players different experience in the server. That's the reason we plan to change some of the major stuff and bring new features that will directly affect the way players will play. Currently, most players just spawn-kill-die at few common areas and leave after some time. It used to be different in EC and i think these update may change it, whether toward good or maybe bad. We will update the list soon, but there wont be many changes to the list because there's no pont of writing new script if everything stays the same. Anyway, the vote will still depends on players whether to proceed or not as we will add poll to allow players to decide soon.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2019, 09:55:44 pm by Human. »

Offline Aaron

• Developer
  • General of EC
  • Eighth Avenue Furies
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 19, 2019, 11:08:41 pm »
Poll has been added.

And to inform everyone, we all note all your suggestions and we are clued in which players are who are in favor and not of those aforementioned updates.

Again just to let you all know, we're doing our best to give every possible way for players to experience a fun hub where you can enjoy new things. So far this is a big project we'll work on and to hope y'all appreciate it as soon as we release the new version of EC :)

Offline S!LenT_K!LL3R

• Brigadier General I
  • Be Like me
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 19, 2019, 11:18:42 pm »
We are trying to please both sides, old players and newer players as well. Your idea may please the newer players but think of the old players that had been playing for years to reach their current stats, it's unfair to generalize all of them as inactive and assume they deserve their years of game play get removed. If it's just about being in Top 10, there is already 'Top players of the month' in the list of features, in which everyone will get equal chances to be in there..

Anyway, the main purpose of the new script is to give players different experience in the server. That's the reason we plan to change some of the major stuff and bring new features that will directly affect the way players will play. Currently, most players just spawn-kill-die at few common areas and leave after some time. It used to be different in EC and i think these update may change it, whether toward good or maybe bad. We will update the list soon, but there wont be many changes to the list because there's no pont of writing new script if everything stays the same. Anyway, the vote will still depends on players whether to proceed or not as we will add poll to allow players to decide soon.
Poll has been added.

And to inform everyone, we all note all your suggestions and we are clued in which players are who are in favor and not of those aforementioned updates.

Again just to let you all know, we're doing our best to give every possible way for players to experience a fun hub where you can enjoy new things. So far this is a big project we'll work on and to hope y'all appreciate it as soon as we release the new version of EC :)
well i agree this fact years of gameplay but those old buddies are no longer active so why not adding them in a different list , starting everthing in a new way except of this thing might be useless for players who still trying to be on top and those players who regularly give 2 or 3 hours to server for sake of this thing will be  useless for them too instead the management should try to give these players chance to be on top instead of old buddies no longer active, btw thanks for adding poll
« Last Edit: October 19, 2019, 11:21:50 pm by S!LenT_K!LL3R »

[OFF]Tom

« Reply #39 on: October 20, 2019, 01:48:02 am »
Current server's gamemode is fine. It doesn't need to be changed in a such drastic way.

UJIbU4

« Reply #40 on: October 20, 2019, 01:51:51 am »

Offline LumberJacK

• Administrator
  • Captain Staff
  • Be The Best FucK The ResT
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [MD]LumberJacK
  • Clan: [MD]
« Reply #41 on: October 20, 2019, 03:23:01 pm »

well i agree this fact years of gameplay but those old buddies are no longer active so why not adding them in a different list , starting everthing in a new way except of this thing might be useless for players who still trying to be on top and those players who regularly give 2 or 3 hours to server for sake of this thing will be  useless for them too instead the management should try to give these players chance to be on top instead of old buddies no longer active, btw thanks for adding poll
Same shit again n again LOL. No one wants his stats to be removed there are many ppl in ec having 60k+ kills and they don't want all these kills to be remove in a sec.As human already said everyone will still have chance to be top player of the month. So whats the need of removing old stats now?
The staff can not remove all old stats just beacuse you are not in top 10  :-X.If u want to be in top10 list then play ec regularly like  all old players played.

Offline Sheep

• Major Staff
  • CHLENIX 1337
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: Sheep
  • Clan: WK
« Reply #42 on: October 20, 2019, 10:34:11 pm »
http://wkvcmp.ru/

Credits to [VU]Saim

Offline Aaron

• Developer
  • General of EC
  • Eighth Avenue Furies
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 21, 2019, 11:02:55 pm »
Deadline for the poll voting will end on November 1.

Offline Fai[X]aN

• Trainee
  • ~ Be the Exception
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: Fai[X]aN
  • Clan: None
« Reply #44 on: October 23, 2019, 12:09:31 am »
-   Players can buy only 3 vehicles per account.

I have to clear something.I am having more than 3 vehicles. Will it be delowned?