• September 20, 2024, 05:39:19 pm
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Latest donator: DarkSlayer

Author Topic: Suggestion - regarding custom weps  (Read 3636 times)

Offline DarkFox

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [OFF]Fox
Re: Suggestion - regarding custom weps
« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2019, 10:39:03 pm »
Well, everyone can suggest whatever they wish to. I don't know why you just blame them and cry here to get the vote as like you want. I am not saying that this cmd should not be added. I am saying that it should be useful for everyone too.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2019, 10:40:44 pm by DarkFox »

Offline LumberJacK

• Administrator
  • Captain Staff
  • Be The Best FucK The ResT
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [MD]LumberJacK
  • Clan: [MD]
« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2019, 11:08:37 pm »
Well, everyone can suggest whatever they wish to. I don't know why you just blame them and cry here to get the vote as like you want. I am not saying that this cmd should not be added. I am saying that it should be useful for everyone too.
Yes this suggestion can be useful for everyone but what if retards like you evades their wep drop by using /wep cmnd?

Offline DarkFox

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [OFF]Fox
« Reply #17 on: December 08, 2019, 12:04:07 am »
Well @admins I am asking you something. Players are allowed to share their opinions right? Then why this guy just accusing the players who are against his suggestion? I don't wanna argue to a kid just who gets raged.

Offline Killer frost^

• Lieutenant Colonel Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 08, 2019, 12:59:58 am »
-1 Yes :DDD

Offline MAD_K!LL3R

• Donator
  • General II
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 08, 2019, 02:52:03 am »
Well @admins I am asking you something. Players are allowed to share their opinions right? Then why this guy just accusing the players who are against his suggestion? I don't wanna argue to a kid just who gets raged.
why players who aren't related to the suggestion voting for it ? that's what i am asking them that you guys are not allowed to vote for it cuz its for donators/VIP, so let those vote for it.

[/cente

Offline Azal

• Sergeant First Class Senior
  • Me Ehm tha yehi Vehm tha
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 08, 2019, 03:19:35 am »
why players who aren't related to the suggestion voting for it ? that's what i am asking them that you guys are not allowed to vote for it cuz its for donators/VIP, so let those vote for it.
All players of the community are allowed to post their opinion because most changes in the server can effect them. Secondly please be respectful to everyones opinion as they are as much entitled as you to share their own. Thanks

Sezaro

« Reply #21 on: December 08, 2019, 11:28:57 am »
I believe there must be a different vip section in the forum. These suggestioncan be taken there.
Because It won't be advantageous to normal player and VIPs/donators gonna get the advantage which many of normal players won't be happy about this and you guys also don't like it.

Offline Human.

• Developer
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 08, 2019, 01:13:57 pm »
There's no need of different section, everyone can express their opinion in every suggestions, including things that dont directly affect them. It's important to know why those players give negative votes. That's the main reason why we need your opinion, so that we are able to reconsider the suggestion in different aspect or review things that we might have missed.

We dont necessarily reject suggestion based on votes alone. If we see the suggestion as good; E.g: it is necessary to have it, wont affect server, other players or gameplay much and not too advantegous..etc, we might still add them even though there are more negative votes.

Anway, for this suggestion:
It is the responsibility of players to manage their own stuff (be it their money or weapons). We have already provided inventory system that the players can use to keep their weapons safe and there is already extra help for donators that they wont lose their weapon after they die. So, if you want to retrieve new weapon, it's up to you to store your weapons beforehand. Denied.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2019, 01:17:23 pm by Human. »