• September 20, 2024, 03:37:55 pm
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Join us in discord and have a chit chat with us! https://discord.gg/FXh8ahd

Author Topic: MDs-Abusing the sphere.  (Read 2107 times)

Offline DarkFox

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [OFF]Fox
MDs-Abusing the sphere.
« on: December 09, 2019, 04:50:08 pm »
Player Nick:[MD]UncleMajboor and [MDt}Freaker
Date:09-12-2019
Reason for reporting: Shooting while buying weps in ammu.
Evidence:(Screenshots, videos..etc)
[In this pic you can see that they already killed me while am buying weps so I got respawned again at the same place and I was continuing buying weps and they were just shooting me once or twice and moving me from the sphere]

[In this my hp got decreased and they were still shooting me which is not allowed]
[Atlast majboor got python and killed me saying that we can't kill the persons who are still immune but you can see in the chat I was still immune but somehow he killed me with python while I was still inside the sphere]
Extra notes:-
« Last Edit: December 21, 2019, 05:23:27 am by cool3 »

Offline Bninin

• Major Jr.
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: Bninin
  • Clan: :
Re: MDs-Abusing the sphere.
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2019, 05:11:36 pm »
Sry for posting but I just wanna tell u that I was banned for 1 month cuz of this
https://ec.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=8722.0

WARNED
« Last Edit: December 10, 2019, 05:26:05 am by Ryne »

Offline MAD_K!LL3R

• Donator
  • General II
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2019, 10:18:27 pm »
Mind explaining why did your removed your HP bar in your first 2/3 images ? actually you are the one needs to be punished you evaded over there, try uploading your video proof instead.

[/cente

Offline DarkFox

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2019, 10:51:38 pm »
I didn't remove, it's the actual picture. I was tapping F8 so fastly, I think I took the picture when HP bar was blinking and why am gonna edit the picture? It's my wish to buy weps at any time, any problem for you? I hope majboor got video proof as he will be recording 24*7.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2019, 10:55:05 pm by DarkFox »

Offline MAD_K!LL3R

• Donator
  • General II
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2019, 12:24:45 am »
I hope majboor got video proof as he will be recording 24*7.
Brain working ? you reported me with your non-sense evidence, i asked you for the video evidence now you claiming that i should provide video nice.

[/cente

Offline DarkFox

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2019, 02:32:57 am »
Well, why am gonna post pics if I got video. It's very well seen in the pictures itself. I will wait for admins reply instead of arguing with you.

Offline Azal

• Sergeant First Class Senior
  • Me Ehm tha yehi Vehm tha
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2019, 02:39:12 am »
Mad killer dont post in every report made against you or your friend. Admins will only  take any action if they see they can do that by seeing evidence. So if i see you harassing the guy who reports by calling them brain dead, retard, laggot faggot or whatever i will take action because you are mostly sharing your opinion and no new facts. So yeah facts>opinions please keep that in mind

Because admins will see the evidence and take a decesion based upon on that simply put if something is not proven by the evidence that the reporter has provided then no action will be taken. Whereas if there is admins will consider a punishment but all of that will only be done by observing the evidence not by looking at your opinion or the reprters opinion because staff have enough knowledge of the game to reach a fair conclusion. Thanks
~Azal

Edit: yeah @Ryne my apologies its my mistake
« Last Edit: December 13, 2019, 01:57:02 am by Azal »

Offline MAD_K!LL3R

• Donator
  • General II
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2019, 03:45:50 am »
~Azal
OkPLBM
i appreciate the efforts you did by typing a non related paragraph, but no one invited you over here in reports section go moderate the boards given to you i don't see your name in Moderators of this Board, Thanks
Code: [Select]
Server Reports (Moderators: EvilSpiriT, cool3, Decent_946, Zeeshan.Bhatti, SanaullaH, Lederhos, Danish., DiaZ, SaM) ~MD Leader

warned

mind your language with the staff team, what Azal says is just true.
« Last Edit: Today at 03:55:15 am by Lederhos »

Dude i just asked him not to interfere where he is not involved nor he have rights to, secondly he's stopping me to reply on the reports made against me, while EC rules states i am allowed to defend myself.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2019, 04:15:09 am by MAD_K!LL3R »

[/cente

Offline Ryne

• Manager
  • General of EC
  • Winning feels better when you take a little damage
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2019, 05:25:43 am »
@Azal
Code: [Select]
You are the target (or one of the targets) of the player/admin reportHe has every right to post in the report made against him.

@MAD_K!LL3R You don't need to abuse our staff, severe punishment will be served next time. You could've simply shown Azal that you are allowed to post in the report made against you.

Sry for posting but I just wanna tell u that I was banned for 1 month cuz of this
https://ec.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=8722.0
@Bninin Thanks for the reference. You will be warned for posting unnecessarily.

@DarkFox Do you have any video bud?

Currently: LG and KTB Admin
Clan History: KTM, CG, ULK, VU, MK, DZ and DnA
Past Experience: EA and Pure DM manager/Admin, Sky-city Admin, XE Moderator and Elite Paradise Admin
Events: Developed EYE event on EA, XAD league referee,Vice War 3,4,6 and VCDC 3 Admin, EYE 3 Admin.

Offline DarkFox

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2019, 05:29:47 am »
Usually I don't record untill I see a hacker or a rule breaker. I used to record in 30fps server as it does not affect my gameplay. I thought of recording but if I close my game while spawned it will be considered as evade so I didn't record then I decided to take screenshots. You can ask majboor because he will be recording everytime when he plays I hope so.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2019, 05:32:43 am by DarkFox »

Offline Ryne

• Manager
  • General of EC
  • Winning feels better when you take a little damage
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2019, 01:43:08 pm »
The proof is insufficient to prove your claim against them. @DarkFox do you have anything to add?
Currently: LG and KTB Admin
Clan History: KTM, CG, ULK, VU, MK, DZ and DnA
Past Experience: EA and Pure DM manager/Admin, Sky-city Admin, XE Moderator and Elite Paradise Admin
Events: Developed EYE event on EA, XAD league referee,Vice War 3,4,6 and VCDC 3 Admin, EYE 3 Admin.

Offline DarkFox

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2019, 04:59:08 pm »
I don't have any video proof as like I told before. Anyhow they did a rule break and I wanted to report with the evidence I had in my hand. It's upon to you hereafter.

cool3

« Reply #12 on: December 21, 2019, 05:23:09 am »
The proof is insufficient to prove your claim against them. @DarkFox do you have anything to add?
Denied