• September 20, 2024, 12:22:00 pm
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Join us in discord and have a chit chat with us! https://discord.gg/FXh8ahd

Author Topic: Issues regarding one rule  (Read 1773 times)

Offline fortune

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: -removed-
  • Clan: tla
Issues regarding one rule
« on: December 19, 2019, 06:23:21 pm »

Seen this? I don't agree with this rule but that doesn't matters whether I like it or not. I want to make a voice for those who're not satisfied with this either.

I'm not type of any the players who would go mad and flame people but I neither agree with this. WHY? I will tell you in points.

First, this is a 18+ game. If someone is under 18, he should have sense that it's an adult game, so they must endure whatever comes through it. By adult I mean, the mere slangs like "Motherfucker" "Sup ni**a" "Fuck your x and x". The game made overall is a competitive game mode but now it looks like it has become a kindergarten each person is reported punished for very mere things.

Second, I've seen a lot of players witch-hunting each other. Trying to get a chance report someone just because of his revenge, envious or to fullfill whatever of his personal desires. This made it even more worse than before. Too much hate filled in one's person. Just let it go man.

Third, there's a word called Tolerance.

My point never says that flaming should be allowed neither any kind of discrimination or racism. Everything should be in a moderate and equitable way, neither too high nor too crazy over a very small thing that is normal in a 18+ game. That's my point.

Offline Azal

• Sergeant First Class Senior
  • Me Ehm tha yehi Vehm tha
    • View Profile
Re: Issues regarding one rule
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2019, 06:32:56 pm »
A big no because this server is already a toxic hell

Offline Hazard

• Donator
  • General of EC
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [RT]Hazard
  • Clan: RT
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2019, 07:08:05 pm »
We don't want to make EC just like LW. Players who have respect for other people are only allowed to play here.

Offline fortune

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2019, 08:07:11 pm »
A big no because this server is already a toxic hell

Toxic? I didn't see less toxic after this rule but what I see people targeting each other over mere things to show off. And like I said my point doesn't say that flaming shoud be allowed in any case. What does even flame means?  or Toxicity. There are much kinds of habits each person has. Some have bad manners because they were taught to do. You cannot control others tempers but you can't force them either it will rather make it worse. Like I said if we keep everything on the edge(neither below nor above) and apply moderation nothing bad will happen.

We don't want to make EC just like LW. Players who have respect for other people are only allowed to play here.

Can you elaborate more on what you're trying to say.

Offline Hazard

• Donator
  • General of EC
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [RT]Hazard
  • Clan: RT
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2019, 09:36:56 pm »
I'm trying to say that people won't care about the administration. They won't have any respect for administration if the staff allowed them to continue toxicity.

Well your points are fine if the argument is going on from one side continuously so action must be taken.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2019, 09:39:46 pm by Dabangg »

Offline Aaron

• Developer
  • General of EC
  • Eighth Avenue Furies
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2019, 10:48:50 pm »
It is intended for that to make it clearer for both staff and players, frankly speaking it really depends on a player both sides, even how we reprimand people still hard headed people never change. It's not that I'm taking all things negatively but from what I see it's all same shit going through cycles.

For short, why not just play and just have fun rather than degrading people in all sort of terms, I respect all players and I see they respect me back too, it's how it works, respect begets respect. But if things goes beyond that I don't like especially that contravenes the rules, I have to do my work as a staff.

led

« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2019, 09:22:30 am »
Nah, I just want this shit to be freed up from this shittery slanging matching routine: so you are telling me basically that this game being over +18 means each other can abuse? I am not against people saying "you a bitch" "motherfucker" it's ok. I am against people that cross the limit which includes family abusing, racial issues and other related stuff.

Tolerance? You are right, you are absolutely right, but tolerance is a value that grows within time, takes a lot and is inside any person's own enhancement, if we can't teach this people how to be tolerant because they haven't been taught in real life, let them face the consequences in here. Let people insult each other, let them /ignore, and let them face the outcome of crossing the limits.
We can't be perfect, there is no tolerance in VCMP, but at least we try to take a hold and grow with rules, whether this implies a cycle of ban/abusing, let it be, but believe me, it was just worse before it.

Anyway, I appreciate your view regarding server's values and rules, but there are indeed some players that led us to take such a rule, and that are not still banned. Just don't cross the limits, don't over-abuse, do /ignore and face the consequences for acting as undue.

Offline fortune

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2020, 12:28:33 pm »
Some of you seems to me like not gettng my point.

But I've got my answers so I will close this topic. Many thanks after all.

Offline Human.

• Developer
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2020, 01:40:12 pm »
It had been changed actually, read my post in server rules topic.