• September 20, 2024, 01:48:45 pm
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Server IP: 141.94.180.144:8292

Author Topic: [MD]LumberJack, fake lag, lag tools or artifical lag.  (Read 12268 times)

Offline LumberJacK

• Administrator
  • Captain Staff
  • Be The Best FucK The ResT
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [MD]LumberJacK
  • Clan: [MD]
Re: [MD]LumberJack, fake lag, lag tools or artifical lag.
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2020, 02:34:01 pm »
I don't know whether he wants to lie or whatever. It's upon to you staffs.
Well I'm going to record a video and I hope it will clear the misunderstanding.

Offline Azal

• Sergeant First Class Senior
  • Me Ehm tha yehi Vehm tha
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2020, 03:32:48 pm »
I don't know whether he wants to lie or whatever. It's upon to you staffs.
Well I'm going to record a video and I hope it will clear the misunderstanding.
Hey, i am going to paste one more clip of one of the people who plays with you a lot. you have to tell me what issue he has by looking at it, By getting that clip evaluated by you i am sure any and all misunderstandings will be cleared.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Off-topic: I will be adding timestamps to roughly all of the footage tonight.

Offline DarkFox

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [OFF]Fox
« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2020, 05:05:45 pm »
@Ryne Can you please ask him why he have stated that he is having his problem since 10-15 days. You can see clearly that the videos of mine and azal are recorded before a month.

Offline LumberJacK

• Administrator
  • Captain Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 04, 2020, 09:23:08 pm »
@Ryne Can you please ask him why he have stated that he is having his problem since 10-15 days. You can see clearly that the videos of mine and azal are recorded before a month.
Well  keep your shits to yourself anyways I've pm'ed the videos to @Ryne , hope everthing will be fine now.

Offline DarkFox

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 05, 2020, 12:31:47 am »
I think there is a rule that, player can post evidences if they have any. Why don't you just stop ordering me what to do. It's been very clear that you are lying. Your statement proves it.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2020, 12:35:37 am by DarkFox »

Offline LumberJacK

• Administrator
  • Captain Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2020, 01:02:35 am »
I think there is a rule that, player can post evidences if they have any. Why don't you just stop ordering me what to do. It's been very clear that you are lying. Your statement proves it.
Admins know more than you and I've pm'ed the videos to ryne now its better for you to stop making useless replies and gtfo :)
« Last Edit: February 05, 2020, 02:55:20 am by LumberJacK »

Offline Azal

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 05, 2020, 03:12:19 am »
Alright, these are timestamps for the first video. Note that most of the times he turns on lag-tool at start of timestamp and at the end of timestamp its turned off. Usually that's the method I follow but some may be slightly different.

TimeStamps

0:00 - 1:30, 3:37 - 3:50, 5:08 - 6:05, 7:06 - 7:22 and 10:45 - 11:15

Now the main point is he is perfectly hittable and then becomes superman in his next spawn, this is obviously way too much of an advantage for him as he can easily fight 2v1 or the 1vX situations. so please lumber explain why you are hittable and all of a sudden go unhittable?

I will be adding the timestamps of 2nd and 3rd video too and edit them here.

Also Lumberjack post all evidences publically if you got nothing to hide. No reason to PM administrators with evidence about a report which has its evidence open as well.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2020, 03:14:23 am by Azal »

Offline DarkFox

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 05, 2020, 04:45:38 am »
I just posted the shit about you. I really don't care about you nigga and this server. You better asslick them more, you caught red handed that you lied.

Offline Ryne

• Manager
  • General of EC
  • Winning feels better when you take a little damage
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
« Reply #23 on: February 05, 2020, 07:06:55 am »
Locked for review.

Unlocked now. Try not to make this topic mess.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2020, 11:17:11 pm by Ryne »
Currently: LG and KTB Admin
Clan History: KTM, CG, ULK, VU, MK, DZ and DnA
Past Experience: EA and Pure DM manager/Admin, Sky-city Admin, XE Moderator and Elite Paradise Admin
Events: Developed EYE event on EA, XAD league referee,Vice War 3,4,6 and VCDC 3 Admin, EYE 3 Admin.

Offline Azal

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 06, 2020, 12:01:15 am »
Alright @LumberJacK  3  questions for you.

1: You say you had some sort of display issue and that causes the rubber banding we can see in the videos, for a second lets assume you're right, now please explain why you're perfectly hittable when you spawn one time and after getting killed you just become a sponge for bullets even if the player trying to shoot you is PERFECTLY LEAD-AIMING literally into the place where you're gonna crouch?

2: You in your offical statement have stated that this so called "display issue" is caused by some sort of software malfunction in your PC. Then where does this guy's explaination fit in who is your clan member who refferd to this random teleportation as "ping spikes"

which can be seen here in this video

3: Most importantly: all evidence, even justification or proof that you have the so called "display issue" must be posted publically for EVERYONE to see. Look at my videos as an example they're totally open to public so your videos should be too so.

Offline LumberJacK

• Administrator
  • Captain Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 06, 2020, 01:07:29 am »

1: You say you had some sort of display issue and that causes the rubber banding we can see in the videos, for a second lets assume you're right, now please explain why you're perfectly hittable when you spawn one time and after getting killed you just become a sponge for bullets even if the player trying to shoot you is PERFECTLY LEAD-AIMING literally into the place where you're gonna crouch?
I think you should check this video also its just a players movements nothing else if u want i can show u more videos . second thing is that since i'm facing the display issue i'm also facing fps drop you can also check in my videos.
2: You in your offical statement have stated that this so called "display issue" is caused by some sort of software malfunction in your PC. Then where does this guy's explaination fit in who is your clan member who refferd to this random teleportation as "ping spikes"

3: Most importantly: all evidence, even justification or proof that you have the so called "display issue" must be posted publically for EVERYONE to see. Look at my videos as an example they're totally open to public so your videos should be too so.
okay you can check my display prob here ,
and from kody's side
I think everything is clear now.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2020, 01:16:21 am by LumberJacK »

Offline Brian

• General of EC
  • Sora_Blue
    • View Profile
  • Clan: ULK
« Reply #26 on: February 06, 2020, 01:49:21 am »
@Ryne Display issues have no impact whatsoever on what is going on ingame in an online environment, there's no such thing as "timeout" when your display is black or having issues displaying pixels. That excuse is utter horseshit, literally any software engineer can tell you the same thing.

@LumberJacK Assuming you have legitimate problems, you more than likely have a completely different problem with your PC that you are either unaware of or incapable of figuring out.
Most likely your CPU/Motherboard being the culprit. Either one of these being defective can cause a "timeout" symptom.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2020, 02:00:26 am by Brian »
"The table is surrounded by politicians who have never placed a foot on the battlefield. It's a disgusting squabble over who gets the largest piece of the pie, and that's why it needs to end. It is for that duty we raised the King. That's why we're fighting."
~A. Kupchenko

Offline Azal

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 06, 2020, 02:32:15 am »

I think you should check this video also its just a players movements nothing else if u want i can show u more videos . second thing is that since i'm facing the display issue i'm also facing fps drop you can also check in my videos.

okay you can check my display prob here ,
and from kody's side
I think everything is clear now.
I have no concern with fulton's video and whatever he posted. This video however is a fabrication and nothing more because you're just yanking the display cable out and putting it back in I don't know if you took help from a friend but it does not matter. Moreover to prove this i can also make a display issue video of my own because that timeout on Kody's screen was legit you using the lag-hack. Infact i will contact a friend we might actually make one just need to see how important staff considers this before actually making one. Also i think audio was intentionally cut from your video so we can't actually hear you or your friend pulling out the display cable.
\\EDIT:
@Ryne Display issues have no impact whatsoever on what is going on ingame in an online environment, there's no such thing as "timeout" when your display is black or having issues displaying pixels. That excuse is utter horseshit, literally any software engineer can tell you the same thing.

This actually explains the situation quite well and is very helpful from brian. As i said above i can fabricate this exact thing if staff needs it. because i know at this point your lies are getting caught and you're trying to conjure any sort of bullshit you can.

What i am trying to say is these videos raise even more questions than they answer.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2020, 02:36:55 am by Azal »

Offline Brian

• General of EC
  • Sora_Blue
    • View Profile
  • Clan: ULK
« Reply #28 on: February 06, 2020, 02:36:09 am »
This video however is a fabrication and nothing more because you're just yanking the display cable out and putting it back in I don't know if you took help from a friend but it does not matter.
Did you read anything from what I just posted above? Yanking the display cable out of your monitor has no impact on what is happening ingame. It can NOT forge a timeout.
"The table is surrounded by politicians who have never placed a foot on the battlefield. It's a disgusting squabble over who gets the largest piece of the pie, and that's why it needs to end. It is for that duty we raised the King. That's why we're fighting."
~A. Kupchenko

Offline Azal

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 06, 2020, 02:38:45 am »
This video however is a fabrication and nothing more because you're just yanking the display cable out and putting it back in I don't know if you took help from a friend but it does not matter.
Did you read anything from what I just posted above? Yanking the display cable out of your monitor has no impact on what is happening ingame. It can NOT forge a timeout.
Yes, but pressing a toggle key to cause artificial lag exactly when you pull your display cable out can. And its pretty helpful too  because you don't need to show what lag-tool does either haha.
btw how are you doing man? its been a long time :P

ALSO AS I SAID I CAN CREATE AN EXACTLY SIMILAR VIDEO WITH THE HELP OF MY FRIEND. should i do that to prove this is a fabrication? asking EC administration

edit:
Another thing i'd like to add is that i too own a similar monitor and i can confirm that if you take out the display cable and put it back in it always shows The type of output and resolution EXACTLY what we seen in LumberJacK's video.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2020, 02:43:44 am by Azal »