• September 20, 2024, 07:34:41 pm
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Join us in discord and have a chit chat with us! https://discord.gg/FXh8ahd

Author Topic: [MD]LumberJack, fake lag, lag tools or artifical lag.  (Read 12298 times)

Offline Zkq

• Donator
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [MD]Zkq
  • Clan: MD
Re: [MD]LumberJack, fake lag, lag tools or artifical lag.
« Reply #30 on: February 06, 2020, 06:46:59 pm »
This video however is a fabrication and nothing more because you're just yanking the display cable out and putting it back in I don't know if you took help from a friend but it does not matter.
Did you read anything from what I just posted above? Yanking the display cable out of your monitor has no impact on what is happening ingame. It can NOT forge a timeout.
You are right Brian. But still the point is that MD was always called "Fake lag users" back to 2015, when I joined the game I heard too many people saying that, Being MD member, I also got accused for artifical lag usage. And I still want to tell you that lag cheat was released after this report was made, and there is no way MD members could get it,

Offline LumberJacK

• Administrator
  • Captain Staff
  • Be The Best FucK The ResT
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [MD]LumberJacK
  • Clan: [MD]
« Reply #31 on: February 06, 2020, 11:02:42 pm »
@LumberJacK Assuming you have legitimate problems, you more than likely have a completely different problem with your PC that you are either unaware of or incapable of figuring out.
Most likely your CPU/Motherboard being the culprit. Either one of these being defective can cause a "timeout" symptom.
I am still not able to figure out that what could be causing this problem I have tried to insert a different RAM but it doesnt affect but I guess you are right about motherboard problem.
This video however is a fabrication and nothing more because you're just yanking the display cable out and putting it back in I don't know if you took help from a friend but it does not matter. Moreover to prove this i can also make a display issue video of my own because that timeout on Kody's screen was legit you using the lag-hack. Infact i will contact a friend we might actually make one just need to see how important staff considers this before actually making one. Also i think audio was intentionally cut from your video so we can't actually hear you or your friend pulling out the display cable.
\\EDIT:
@Ryne Display issues have no impact whatsoever on what is going on ingame in an online environment, there's no such thing as "timeout" when your display is black or having issues displaying pixels. That excuse is utter horseshit, literally any software engineer can tell you the same thing.

This actually explains the situation quite well and is very helpful from brian. As i said above i can fabricate this exact thing if staff needs it. because i know at this point your lies are getting caught and you're trying to conjure any sort of bullshit you can.

What i am trying to say is these videos raise even more questions than they answer.
LOL WTF? new excuses now idk if your brain is fully dead or what I face this display prob atleast 2 times in a min what do you think theres always a person standing with me who plug in and plug out display cable com'on bro just use lil bit of your brain + staff also have toggle records so better ask them.

Offline Ryne

• Manager
  • General of EC
  • Winning feels better when you take a little damage
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
« Reply #32 on: February 06, 2020, 11:44:55 pm »
@Ryne Display issues have no impact whatsoever on what is going on ingame in an online environment, there's no such thing as "timeout" when your display is black or having issues displaying pixels. That excuse is utter horseshit, literally any software engineer can tell you the same thing.
I was also thinking same, what screen has to do with what is being processed by basically CPU. The most it can do to lumberjack is to go blind for 2-3 seconds which should look normal to his opponent as lumberjack out of blue started running like chicken for 2-3 seconds.

@LumberJacK : Do you only face this screen issue while playing vc-mp only (almost in every server)? Do you face similar problem while browsing websites?

Currently: LG and KTB Admin
Clan History: KTM, CG, ULK, VU, MK, DZ and DnA
Past Experience: EA and Pure DM manager/Admin, Sky-city Admin, XE Moderator and Elite Paradise Admin
Events: Developed EYE event on EA, XAD league referee,Vice War 3,4,6 and VCDC 3 Admin, EYE 3 Admin.

Offline Azal

• Sergeant First Class Senior
  • Me Ehm tha yehi Vehm tha
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 06, 2020, 11:49:55 pm »
I was also thinking same, what screen has to do with what is being processed by basically CPU. The most it can do to lumberjack is to go blind for 2-3 seconds which should look normal to his opponent as lumberjack out of blue started running like chicken for 2-3 seconds.

@LumberJacK : Do you only face this screen issue while playing vc-mp only (almost in every server)? Do you face similar problem while browsing websites?

This isn't any issue it was made up because we gave him time to make up new lies and fake ass bullshit. This is obviously fabricated and now i have decided i will soon provide in-depth proof about this very soon. Because look at your own posts you're just trying to lie your way out of this as you said you are having some issue for 10 days but we posted month old videos

« Last Edit: February 06, 2020, 11:53:48 pm by Azal »

Offline Brian

• General of EC
  • Sora_Blue
    • View Profile
  • Clan: ULK
« Reply #34 on: February 07, 2020, 12:43:18 am »
I am still not able to figure out that what could be causing this problem I have tried to insert a different RAM but it doesnt affect but I guess you are right about motherboard problem.
RAM at most causes system instability or just failure to boot altogether (if it would fail mid session it would just shutdown your PC).
As I said, assuming you have a legitimate problem it is going to be either your CPU or motherboard that is causing it based on what you showed and described.
Either one of those being defective means two things:
1. The defect is caused by a shitton of dust inside your case, meaning you have to clean it (yes dirt can actually cause components not to work properly or cause internal connection issues with your parts).
2. Either your CPU or motherboard is on its last legs and will die sooner or later, replacement is imminent.

If it's a legitimate issue with broken hardware it can not be exclusive to playing either VCMP, just one server or any workload in general. That just simply isn't how it works.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2020, 12:48:11 am by Brian »
"The table is surrounded by politicians who have never placed a foot on the battlefield. It's a disgusting squabble over who gets the largest piece of the pie, and that's why it needs to end. It is for that duty we raised the King. That's why we're fighting."
~A. Kupchenko

Offline LumberJacK

• Administrator
  • Captain Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 07, 2020, 01:54:27 am »
Nope not only in vcmp but also while browsing but it happens less outside as compare to ingame.
And about this azal who is barking around  and calling me a liar lol dude get a life why would I lie for this game lol? I don't even give a single fk to your toxic thinking and go upload anything idc cuz I know i'm playing clean and I have given all the proofs and now the final decission is on admins.

Offline Azal

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 07, 2020, 02:33:01 am »
Nope not only in vcmp but also while browsing but it happens less outside as compare to ingame.
And about this azal who is barking around  and calling me a liar lol dude get a life why would I lie for this game lol? I don't even give a single fk to your toxic thinking and go upload anything idc cuz I know i'm playing clean and I have given all the proofs and now the final decission is on admins.

I don't know because you are someone who lies infront of admins. However with that being said i will post video proof of exactly what is happening in that video. Stay tuned

Offline Kody

• Donator
  • Staff Sergeant Senior
  • Rise to Distinction
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
  • Ingame-Nick: [MD]Kody
  • Clan: MD
« Reply #37 on: February 07, 2020, 11:21:10 pm »
Pull of your Monitor cable and put it back inside the socket and match the exact same timing of Lumberjack's display restarts. If we cut off the power, the lcd takes enough time to actually give you the display again and that thing doesn't make lines in the display that his display is making off.

Offline Azal

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 10, 2020, 05:44:32 pm »
Hi, I was going to upload videos on Sunday but lost all my data while video editing due to power outage.
Therefore i will re-record and upload all relevent proof by tonight. I will also answer all of your questions zkq, kody, lumberjack.

Offline Azal

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 11, 2020, 05:32:44 pm »
Hi, gonna post 2 videos rn
this:

and this

I will provide an explanation and closure once i come back in like 4 hours.

Offline LumberJacK

• Administrator
  • Captain Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 11, 2020, 10:41:55 pm »
I don't know you are dumb or what look at my videos and then check your theres alot of difference but leme explain, In my videos my lagg is cuz of my pc prob which is real(lagg) but in your videos its fake lag(caused by any tool) and the second thing is my keys stop working everytime after this display timeout issue and cuz my display went out I also don't even know where my oppenent is but in your you can see it clearly lol idk what more admins need from my side to prove that i'm playing fair.
And the last thing I want to say azal you have the lagtool right then send it to admins so admin can make anti-cheat for this lagtool but wait, then what will happen to you and your friends lol anyways lets wait for the  admins reply now.

Offline Spiller

• Designer
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: Spiller
« Reply #41 on: February 12, 2020, 06:32:15 am »
Without taking the side either of my clanmate or the plaintiff, I'd like to bring about some unbiased and just opinions

Our friend Lumberjack here has got a contemplating lag here. He's particularly unhittable without any noticable drops in FPS, lag or ping spikes.

But let's leave that alone, it's the explanation which fascinates me rather. Take
for instance from RTV, it almost has been a month from that when he was being screamed about lag. I was about to verbally warn for the record, but he's not a local site there.

So let's be generous and hope his said rickrolls are real. But he knows about them and it has been quite a time, quite enough for him to have already it gotten fixed by an expert if he can't by himself.

Even if there's some display problem, I don't understand how can it induce lag or make you appear timedout for other players, I just can't condone that. And let's suppose his display abruptly goes off, which means he has lost his eyes to the game and if jumping around is all he does then how is he unhittable while the results should be presumably contrasting. A randomly jumping player who is not shooting is not difficult to hit.

He stated he experiences this problem twice a minute but if you are aware of his playstyle he constantly keeps playing without much of a dying.

The topic he quoted from Kyle, Kyle has a completely different issue. I've witnessed it happening, his game freezes off and he actually appears timeouting which is due to a faulty copy of the game and he has nothing to do with the display, it's pretty unique for Lumberjack to have such troublesome issue I'd say.

However, I'd say that Azal's latest videos completely differ from what appends to Lumberjack. But what it appears to me is that its some kind of toggle, which I think had stated earlier, and I'd like to know if it can be toggled for particularly short intervals? That would make it very much similar to what I have been noticing.

Talking about the anti-cheat of the presented tool, I may not think it is possible because, as it appears, it might have nothing to do with the game itself but the connection.

Further ado, I'd respect and appreciate your skills if I could convince myself it isn't for your lag.

Regards.

all the liars are calling me one.

Offline Azal

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 12, 2020, 03:42:30 pm »
Pull of your Monitor cable and put it back inside the socket and match the exact same timing of Lumberjack's display restarts. If we cut off the power, the lcd takes enough time to actually give you the display again and that thing doesn't make lines in the display that his display is making off.
Yeah, the thing is if you pull your monitor cable out and put it back in which i have done and noted exact time this is how much time it takes for it to turn back on.
About those lines, the camera lumberjack was recording with was pretty cheap and his display too isn't modern so he is getting lines and this a problem which the whole WORLD experiences i can show you this example too.

I don't know you are dumb or what look at my videos and then check your theres alot of difference but leme explain, In my videos my lagg is cuz of my pc prob which is real(lagg) but in your videos its fake lag(caused by any tool) and the second thing is my keys stop working everytime after this display timeout issue and cuz my display went out I also don't even know where my oppenent is but in your you can see it clearly lol idk what more admins need from my side to prove that i'm playing fair.
And the last thing I want to say azal you have the lagtool right then send it to admins so admin can make anti-cheat for this lagtool but wait, then what will happen to you and your friends lol anyways lets wait for the  admins reply now.
The point highlighted in red is what you say, The only thing you've managed to record and show staff is you yanking out your display cable and toggling your hack on. We don't see what you see on your screen on that time and that's the window you need.

About anti-cheat however: I've sent this to VC:MP Developers and i hope they can come up with a solution even though it is less likely

However, I'd say that Azal's latest videos completely differ from what appends to Lumberjack. But what it appears to me is that its some kind of toggle, which I think had stated earlier, and  I'd like to know if it can be toggled for particularly short intervals? That would make it very much similar to what I have been noticing.

Yeah man you can do exactly that, I was just in a hurry to record so i didn't practice alot with the lag tool just told alone to record me so yeah big thanks to him.
However yes, this can be used and made to function for shor intervals i just used it in the most blatant way for recording purposes.

also let me provide some more insight that this is a lag tool:

5:42 to 6:00 in this video he toggles on and it can clearly be seen because just before i am redirected to spawn screen we can see him running into the pillar which is identical to my video i made on LAG-TOOLS

and 10:46 to 10;55 in this video

« Last Edit: February 12, 2020, 04:36:51 pm by Azal »

Offline LumberJacK

• Administrator
  • Captain Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 12, 2020, 06:53:00 pm »
But let's leave that alone, it's the explanation which fascinates me rather. Take
for instance from RTV, it almost has been a month from that when he was being screamed about lag. I was about to verbally warn for the record, but he's not a local site there.

So let's be generous and hope his said rickrolls are real. But he knows about them and it has been quite a time, quite enough for him to have already it gotten fixed by an expert if he can't by himself.
Hm about that ss you gave leme tell you about what happened there I was fighting with your clanmate luchgox and I knocked him down and suddenly display went out and after that I was unable to kill him, you can also ask him about this for more information.
And about  fixing this disply yeah your are right that it being quite long facing this prob and why i'm not fixing it because at start I was unable to figure out whats causing this problem so I tried changing Ram but it didn't affect.
quite enough for him to have already it gotten fixed by an expert if he can't by himself.
everyone got probs in their reallife I don't think its not essential to tell you why I haven't fixed it yet.

Yeah, the thing is if you pull your monitor cable out and put it back in which i have done and noted exact time this is how much time it takes for it to turn back on.
About those lines, the camera lumberjack was recording with was pretty cheap and his display too isn't modern so he is getting lines and this a problem which the whole WORLD experiences i can show you this example too.
Oh Sheet samsung a51's cam is cheap lol. I think you are watching videos on 144p xD

And from now I'm only going to answer only admin's question cuz its useless to argue with this azal :D
« Last Edit: February 12, 2020, 06:54:53 pm by LumberJacK »

Offline Gogeta^

• Staff Sergeant
  • ~Whatever it takes~
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: =TLA=Gogeta^
  • Clan: TLA
« Reply #44 on: February 13, 2020, 05:51:34 pm »
Without taking the side either of my clanmate or the plaintiff, I'd like to bring about some unbiased and just opinions

Our friend Lumberjack here has got a contemplating lag here. He's particularly unhittable without any noticable drops in FPS, lag or ping spikes.

His FPS drops are noticable and his ping spikes ocassionally.