• September 20, 2024, 05:38:20 am
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Server IP: 141.94.180.144:8292

Author Topic: [UF]Spiller/[UFt]Serum - Family Abuses  (Read 1694 times)

Offline Gogeta^

• Staff Sergeant
  • ~Whatever it takes~
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: =TLA=Gogeta^
  • Clan: TLA
[UF]Spiller/[UFt]Serum - Family Abuses
« on: February 01, 2020, 01:26:13 am »
Player Nick: [UF]Spiller/[UFt]Serum
Date: 30/01/2020
Reason for reporting: Family Abuses
Evidence:(Screenshots, videos..etc)

Extra notes: I tried to ignore them at first but what they said was unignoreable.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2020, 12:42:25 pm by Human. »

Offline Azal

• Sergeant First Class Senior
  • Me Ehm tha yehi Vehm tha
    • View Profile
Re: [UF]Spiller/[UFt]Serum - Family Abuses
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2020, 01:32:21 am »
Hey, posting on behalf of serum.

https://ec.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=3.0

As you can see here rules were changed so using ignore cmd  is the only option

Offline GerZ

• Brigadier General III
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: Ask ur sis
  • Clan: KF
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2020, 02:21:28 am »
sry for posting here , but i guess making /ignore as the only solution isn't good idea since there's a people who like to keep abusing back and that will make chat flooding with abuses , there's just a few people who likes to use /ignore cmd instead of abusing back.

Offline Human.

• Developer
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2020, 12:42:14 pm »
Denied, you can use /ignore.
I personally think ignore is the best option. The said player will likely stop insult if you ignore him, knowing you wont see his messages. If he ever attempt to evade the ignore, there's rule that can get him punished (means you can report him for evading /ignore) and there's also another rule incase he causes spam..

sry for posting here , but i guess making /ignore as the only solution isn't good idea since there's a people who like to keep abusing back and that will make chat flooding with abuses , there's just a few people who likes to use /ignore cmd instead of abusing back.
The words in red are the reason why the rule was removed, players keep insulting back and some other player abuse the rule to get other players punished/banned which is unfair. I've talked about this a lot but many dont seems to understand it so here's few example in the simplest words:.

Situation 1:
- Player A keep insulting Player B on Day 1 for what ever reason, Player B just let it slide..
- On Day 2, Player A only provoke Player B to make Player B break the 'insult rule'
- As Player A keep insulting Player B on previous day, so Player B insult Player A out of anger
- But instead of insult back, Player A report Player B on forum to get him punished.
- Even though Player A insult Player B a lot on Day 1, Player B cant defense himself on the report as Player A didnt insult him on Day 2.
(It really happened, but instead of Day 1 and Day 2, it could be weeks or months long making it complicated, admins only solve report based on evidence given)

Situation 2::
- Player A keep provoking Player B such as calling him using hack/lag/noob/etc..
- Player B insult Player A out of anger
- Player A report Player B for insult (breaking the said 'insult rule')
- Even though Player A provoke Player B first, the provoke is not enough to be considered breaking 'insult rule' so he might get away with it while Player B might get punished for insult..
(This happens a lot, if you keep provoking other players then do expect them to behave badly to you. The admins might reject the report if the admin realize about the provoke but it's impossible to know every players' conversation)

Anyway, you are free to open new topic in General Discussion if you have better idea or anything to say regarding this.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2020, 06:16:10 pm by Human. »