• September 20, 2024, 11:45:58 pm
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Server IP: 141.94.180.144:8292

Author Topic: unbanned_I'm sorry  (Read 1420 times)

Offline I am Gay

• Corporal
  • DIE PAKI, DIE!
    • View Profile
unbanned_I'm sorry
« on: February 03, 2020, 02:21:25 pm »
In-Game nick: Bangho
Ban ID:
Date you were warned: today
Confirmed reason: death evade
Admin that warned you: [VU]Ryne
Why should we unban you ?:hello I apologize for the evade but I'm sorry I don't like losing It was only a death if you look at my stats you'll notice that I don't care 1 kill I'm sorry please let me play ryne :( look on the bright side at least I'm not using hacks or anything like that it was just a bad joke

« Last Edit: February 05, 2020, 06:51:13 am by Ryne »

Offline fortune

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: -removed-
  • Clan: tla
Re: unbanned_I'm sorry
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2020, 05:57:17 pm »
I apologize if this post is irrelevant;

This guy will never change unless he he's banned for a good while. He recently got banned numerous times not for hacks but evades, racism and for his dumbshit. I just want to say that people like him never wanted to play and keep their nose on their business and spreading toxicity, smoking marijuana and shit makes him look proud but he's still dumb. I've nothing against him I hope he becomes a good guy, but for the sake of community and to make it a peaceful place then these people should not be allowed to play if they don't respect others.

Offline Aaron

• Developer
  • General of EC
  • Eighth Avenue Furies
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2020, 08:05:34 pm »
Removed the personal text and his account will under moderation from now on, You still never change don't you? luckily it was Ryne who banned you, if it was me, that'd be your end playing here.

Offline Ryne

• Manager
  • General of EC
  • Winning feels better when you take a little damage
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2020, 01:18:31 am »
@Bangho : You clearly know the rules and death evade is globally considered  rule break around the vc-mp.
To let everyone know, he was fighting with me and Fulton in downtown ammunition. We were fighting randomly and all of sudden this guy was knocked down by fulton and I was about to finish him with m60 and he did /q in front of me and rejoined like he did nothing.

@Bangho : Why do you deserve to be unbanned? explain this to whole community of EC! I need a good justification, otherwise I am going to hammer two more months to your ban period.
Currently: LG and KTB Admin
Clan History: KTM, CG, ULK, VU, MK, DZ and DnA
Past Experience: EA and Pure DM manager/Admin, Sky-city Admin, XE Moderator and Elite Paradise Admin
Events: Developed EYE event on EA, XAD league referee,Vice War 3,4,6 and VCDC 3 Admin, EYE 3 Admin.

Offline I am Gay

• Corporal
  • DIE PAKI, DIE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2020, 07:13:52 am »
Removed the personal text and his account will under moderation from now on, You still never change don't you? luckily it was Ryne who banned you, if it was me, that'd be your end playing here.
  THE PLAYER RESERVES RIGHT TO RESPOND.

@Ryne  I have no justification you saw everything that happened, for that reason I come to speak directly to you, of course you have the right to do what you want.
but it is true I would like to continue playing, but I am seeing that it will be impossible for now .

Offline Ryne

• Manager
  • General of EC
  • Winning feels better when you take a little damage
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2020, 06:51:02 am »
Ban time increased from 1 month to 3 months.
Currently: LG and KTB Admin
Clan History: KTM, CG, ULK, VU, MK, DZ and DnA
Past Experience: EA and Pure DM manager/Admin, Sky-city Admin, XE Moderator and Elite Paradise Admin
Events: Developed EYE event on EA, XAD league referee,Vice War 3,4,6 and VCDC 3 Admin, EYE 3 Admin.