• September 20, 2024, 08:51:54 pm
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Join us in discord and have a chit chat with us! https://discord.gg/FXh8ahd

Author Topic: Removing account [KFt]J4R^  (Read 1786 times)

Offline QuanTum

Removing account [KFt]J4R^
« on: February 04, 2020, 03:10:42 am »
Account name: [KFt]J4R^
Why do you want to remove your account(specify the reason): 1-Left KF               2- its useless account i dont use it        3- Please i have 5K ECDS there can you give this Cash to "Wsx5' Account? if you can please becuz this account is -300Kills
Evidence, prove us that the account is yours(A picture of your account, ingame pic): https://ibb.co/NTJMbdd       

More Evidences: https://ibb.co/hRsL3Lx
« Last Edit: February 06, 2020, 08:43:28 pm by Human. »

Offline QuanTum

Re: Removing account [KFt]J4R^
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2020, 03:11:43 am »
AnyAdmin if you can give me my cash back to                Wsx5                 account so thank you so much

Offline GerZ

• Brigadier General III
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: Ask ur sis
  • Clan: KF
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2020, 03:13:38 am »
AnyAdmin if you can give me my cash back to                Wsx5                 account so thank you so much
Give me all your nudles

Offline Human.

• Developer
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2020, 12:04:10 pm »
You must use /giveecd or /givecash (you can simply join with both nicks and use /givecash), so that the server will record the transaction as the amount is quite big. It's important in case we want to check the money transaction in the future..

I will leave this unlocked for now, so that you may transfer your cash to your other account. Let us know once you are done..

Offline QuanTum

« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2020, 04:03:16 pm »
You must use /giveecd or /givecash (you can simply join with both nicks and use /givecash), so that the server will record the transaction as the amount is quite big. It's important in case we want to check the money transaction in the future..

I will leave this unlocked for now, so that you may transfer your cash to your other account. Let us know once you are done..
Yea you right but my kills in this account is -300 and i cant play in this account becuz i left KF so its fake tag

Offline Human.

• Developer
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2020, 10:11:19 am »
Yea you right but my kills in this account is -300 and i cant play in this account becuz i left KF so its fake tag
What you meant ? you just need to join and use /givecash to transfer your ECDs to your current account if you want to money. Otherwise, i will just proceed with deletion but the money will be gone.

That account only have 88 kills but own 5000 ECD which is quite large amount of money. As i said, we keep log of money movement/transaction so if i remove the account and give you new ECD then the transaction log will be incomplete and inaccurate because in the log, it will look like the money is removed while the truth is your new account holds that money. That's why you need to use /givecash if you want the money so the transaction log will not end there, in case we want to trace record of ECDs in the future..
« Last Edit: February 05, 2020, 10:24:54 am by Human. »

Offline QuanTum

« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2020, 03:37:41 am »
Ok look i will play in this account to get 300kill and delete it make app later but i dont wanna anyone say Fake tag and report me okay so Lock / Close this app thanks

Offline GerZ

• Brigadier General III
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: Ask ur sis
  • Clan: KF
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2020, 06:18:48 am »
What you meant ? you just need to join and use /givecash to transfer your ECDs to your current account if you want to money. Otherwise, i will just proceed with deletion but the money will be gone.

That account only have 88 kills but own 5000 ECD which is quite large amount of money. As i said, we keep log of money movement/transaction so if i remove the account and give you new ECD then the transaction log will be incomplete and inaccurate because in the log, it will look like the money is removed while the truth is your new account holds that money. That's why you need to use /givecash if you want the money so the transaction log will not end there, in case we want to trace record of ECDs in the future..
he can't use /givecash since he is less than 300 kills , can't you just transfer his money? somehow

Offline Human.

• Developer
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2020, 08:43:14 pm »
he can't use /givecash since he is less than 300 kills , can't you just transfer his money? somehow
Oh, i forgot player need 300 kills to use givecash cmd. He confused me because he just said his kill is -300 (negative three hundred) which is the reason i asked what he meant by that. Anyway, if it's that hard..then i will just give the ECD and add personal note about the transaction log..

Approved.