• September 20, 2024, 02:39:22 pm
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Server IP: 141.94.180.144:8292

Author Topic: Azal's ban  (Read 1162 times)

Offline Zkq

• Donator
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [MD]Zkq
  • Clan: MD
Azal's ban
« on: February 24, 2020, 09:17:34 pm »
With all respect towards staffs, I need to talk about the last action they did which was the ban of Azal aka Bloodclaw.
I want to say that your decision is not fair at all for all other players who got banned for the same reason, which I request to give him the regular period ban which that goes from 9 months to permanent.

Ps. I got nothing personal against him, but I want from rules to be same to everybody.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2020, 11:26:01 pm by Zkq »

Offline Hazard

• Donator
  • General of EC
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [RT]Hazard
  • Clan: RT
Re: Azal's ban
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2020, 09:37:16 pm »
I think the decision from the admins is fine at its place because Azal already stated that he was testing the lag tool in the server not continuously using it like other banned players.

Azal was only laggy in the video of DarK_WolF. The proof is that I have fought with Azal many times but I never see him lagging (rarely somtimes when his ping/fps isn't right) - Most of the players also may know that he doesn't lags.

Not countering Azal but in my opinion everything is fine at its place, Zkq.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2020, 09:51:52 pm by Dabangg »

Offline Zkq

• Donator
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [MD]Zkq
  • Clan: MD
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2020, 10:30:01 pm »
I think the decision from the admins is fine at its place because Azal already stated that he was testing the lag tool in the server not continuously using it like other banned players.

Azal was only laggy in the video of DarK_WolF. The proof is that I have fought with Azal many times but I never see him lagging (rarely somtimes when his ping/fps isn't right) - Most of the players also may know that he doesn't lags.

Not countering Azal but in my opinion everything is fine at its place, Zkq.
No, check the topic at Danish's reply. He said that azal lied about the "test" he was doing. He clearly said that he had no clue about the test thing. And there was no lag, it was a cheat gameplay from his side.

Offline Human.

• Developer
  • General of EC
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2020, 12:07:08 am »
The ban time is already fine.
Currently, the usage of 3rd party tool is considered 'high severity' rule break, in which the punishment is in the range of 15 days to a maximum 1 month ban. In Azal's case, it's his first time breaking such rule but he's given a maximum punishment (1 month ban) after taking account of the fact that he should've known the rule better as an ex-staff and due to the inaccuracies in his defense.

Those who got perma/long ban are usually players that either evaded ban/player that had been in 'watch list' or continously break the rule. Read the 'Notes' in Server Rules topic for more information: https://ec.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=3.0
« Last Edit: February 25, 2020, 12:23:32 am by Human. »