• September 17, 2024, 04:21:18 am
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Join us in discord and have a chit chat with us! https://discord.gg/FXh8ahd

Author Topic: Unban appeal chernobyl.  (Read 1245 times)

Offline KaRaMaT^

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
Unban appeal chernobyl.
« on: May 25, 2016, 09:18:37 pm »
In-Game Nick: =UFr=chernobyl.
Date you were banned: 24 May 2016
Suspected Reason: F1 hacks , death evade
IP Address:(use http://whatismyip.com/ for assistance) 14.1.107.48
Admin that banned you: Sevrin
Why should we unban you ?: My internet is getting weird now a day i contact my ISP they said it will be fixed soon.
Extra note: Same reason for F1 beacause of my pings it seems I am hacking and some times it disconnects.

I have a video sent to Aaron the reason i disconnected/timed out.
I record every instance of my gameplay but due to shortage of HDD, I am having some Matches in another game.
So I recorded it thats y i couldn't record they same video as kakarot showed.You also rejected SMD_Asshole report because he was timed out due to paki connection.But its very rare that you stop and then your internet gets disconnected.
Its more clear that if someone times out during fight thats internet problem or Electricity prob.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2016, 09:59:45 pm by Sevrin »

Quote from: [NYB]aWaI[x]
The Best Team Of EC=[NYB]aWaIx And =UFr=Chernobyl

Offline Sevrin

• General of EC
  • #renaissance
    • View Profile
Re: Unban appeal chernobyl.
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2016, 09:59:29 pm »
Well, you haven't saw what reason I have written while banning you, the reason was F1 hacks not Death evade. About your timeouts, I agree with you, it happens in Pakistan not much rarely but sometimes more with some players, I faced it just twice. It happens in Pakistan & some others countries also.

About F1, the proofs are solid & they say its 'F1 hack', your cousin/brother or you whoever he was also banned for this twice & also you're doing this crap, can be seen in video easily, do not try to ban evade as Dronz banned you or else I've to ban you permanent or at least 1 month. Denied.