• September 20, 2024, 05:44:07 pm
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Welcome to The Grand Theft Auto European City Community!

Author Topic: gangsta_ - Evading ignore / Joining with abusive nicks when shunned & ignored  (Read 2899 times)

Offline Hazard

• Donator
  • General of EC
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [RT]Hazard
  • Clan: RT
Player Nick: gangsta_
Date: 3/15/2020
Reason for reporting: Evading ignores and joining with abusing nicks when shunned & ignored. + Death Evasion via fake timeout
Evidence:(Screenshots, videos..etc) https://imgur.com/a/0amJT8N
Extra notes: I added him in my ignore list a few days before when he was abusing me. He was shunned when he joined so he couldn't speak as he was ignored from me before & shunned now. Then he rage-quited and started to provoke me by joining with abusive nicknames.

RandiKayBache = Son of a whore.
Madarchod = I don't wanna translate this but I'm sure everybody including the administration here know the meaning of this.

@Gogeta^ is a witness of this case.

Video of death evasion

I used flame-thrower to kill him and after getting killed he did death evasion via fake-timeout
« Last Edit: March 19, 2020, 08:06:13 pm by Human. »

Offline gangsta

• Sergeant First Class
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: gangsta'
  • Clan: none
There is something called "load sheddig" which is electricity shutdown for specific time and electricity went off random moment so it happend to me and i got timedout and btw im not newbie here to evade  also the witness which is gogeta (best friend of him and best enemy of me) was not present at that moment the proof is if you look closely in radar there is none nearby both of us this guy hazard is PHD holder in lying as i've proved it by his lie of providing false witness so inshort that wasnt evade idc if i get banned its upto administration desicion and i really respect their desicion
Best regards: gangsta'
« Last Edit: March 15, 2020, 11:09:37 pm by gangsta »

Offline gangsta

• Sergeant First Class
    • View Profile
And btw its upto me whatever nick i use as there is no rule for choosing nicknames wether they are abusive or not even in the past there were some players who used to have nicknames including slang words like SMD_ASSHOLE however he changed that nick later to SMD but they are not prohobbited and tgere was also a guy named ASS_BABA so thing is reporting for abusive nicknames is useless

Offline gangsta

• Sergeant First Class
    • View Profile
And btw can he tell me how hes very sure about fake timeout?  Lmao ofc he have some personal issues with me because once i have made video on him in which i killed him harder now hes tryna take revenge and trying to make excuses just to defame me and gogeta is totally helping him.

Offline Hazard

• Donator
  • General of EC
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
There is something called "load sheddig" which is electricity shutdown for specific time and electricity went off random moment so it happend to me and i got timedout and btw im not newbie here to evade  also the witness which is gogeta (best friend of him and best enemy of me) was not present at that moment the proof is if you look closely in radar there is none nearby both of us this guy hazard is PHD holder in lying as i've proved it by his lie of providing false witness so inshort that wasnt evade idc if i get banned its upto administration desicion and i really respect their desicion
Gogeta was present in the server with a random nick by the way im talking about the time when you joined with abusive nicks.

You were constantly dying and why would the electricity go off at a perfect time exactly when you died after my molotovs.

And btw its upto me whatever nick i use as there is no rule for choosing nicknames wether they are abusive or not even in the past there were some players who used to have nicknames including slang words like SMD_ASSHOLE however he changed that nick later to SMD but they are not prohobbited and tgere was also a guy named ASS_BABA so thing is reporting for abusive nicknames is useless

Lemme tell you a condition.

- You join with bad nicks, that's okay. (Tolerable)
eg: FuckYou, Gayboy, Stupid etc / well it's your okay if you like to look stupid.
- You join with worst abusing nicks like family abuse to a player. (Can be allowed maybe)
- But if you join with an worst abusing nick after getting IGNORED by a player and rejoining constantly even after knowing the condition is worst.

By the way SMD never used that nick. It was somebody else.

And AsS is a clan. How can anyone be so much stupid to even think about it.

And btw can he tell me how hes very sure about fake timeout?  Lmao ofc he have some personal issues with me because once i have made video on him in which i killed him harder now hes tryna take revenge and trying to make excuses just to defame me and gogeta is totally helping him.

I didn't have personal issues with you, was not even interested in the case of kids but you started the whole shit by throwing your dumb messages in EC and then after Facebook. Gito told me to talk with you forcefully I thought you were going to admit your mistakes and apologize for all the shit you created but instead you gave me and my family a bunch of abuses. Who takes this motherfuckin' 18+ dumb game so serious that he loses the humanity. But some kids do play like you and lose their sense of humour after getting raped.

Who takes revenge from kids? We should learn to give them chance.

You upload your video here and I mine. Let's see the ratings of people. Even though you've cut scenes' video. There's only one clip in which "Triple kill has been written" You didn't even made X4 on me.

I will later upload the pictures of him dueling with me 1v1. He lost by 15-1 to me. Gogeta was present at that time.

Check his alias , he's Desert_619.

@Gogeta would you please find and post the logs of Desert_619 and mine duel here? As I'm currently using android so can't get them.

Those who really think this kid got skills should see my uncut scenes video below.

I didn't know you had fame bro but sorry who can expect fame from a guy who has been banned previously for using hacks, bad behavior and scamming.

- Banned from DDRP by Halchter permanentlyfor scamming and bad behavior against admins and other players.

- Banned from VKs for scamming other players' accounts.

His past nicks are [PRO]*, Noor_Maqsood, BillyX e.t.c

I was never interested in the drama of kids but after hearing your barks and continuously non-stopping stupidity but you made it to here yourself. I'm not your enemy but you became the enemy of yourself when you started to mess with me and tried to screw me up.

Here's his audio clip abusing me in messenger. (He sent many but as a sample I'm showing it to you) You can ask anyone from Pakistan to translate if you don't trust me.

« Last Edit: March 16, 2020, 02:18:07 am by Dabangg »

Offline gangsta

• Sergeant First Class
    • View Profile
First of all If i have ever joined with abusive nick i never mentioned your nickname in that nick so that means you have nothing to do with it,
Secondly you should've posted link of your youtube video of so called *rape* video of me so everyone can see how foolishly you have disabled comment section on your video so i couldn't post screenshots of your unstable FPS lag logs his fps were dropping (60 to 44 , 51 , 54 56) here is link btw https://imgur.com/a/OJ2XsFF.    He is not clean player and he is jealous of my skills,
Third all that  shit he told about me im banned from ddrp , vks bla bla why are you mentioning it here? When it has nothing to do with this server are you tryna defame me huh? You are just 13 year old keyboard worrier with your pentium 4 cheap ass PC and btw whats good with your past huh? You used to sell ammo hack , traineer 2012 in DDRP back indays your old nick is RKB_Ricky right you were retard back in days too then why only barking about me? You were hack sellers + you used to use 18+ languges in server useless mention out of universe things here mate :) and btw you got no proof that i was descent_619 or any shit so better stfu just patiently wait for administration desicion
Best regards : gangsta'

Offline Hazard

• Donator
  • General of EC
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
First of all If i have ever joined with abusive nick i never mentioned your nickname in that nick so that means you have nothing to do with it,
Secondly you should've posted link of your youtube video of so called *rape* video of me so everyone can see how foolishly you have disabled comment section on your video so i couldn't post screenshots of your unstable FPS lag logs his fps were dropping (60 to 44 , 51 , 54 56) here is link btw https://imgur.com/a/OJ2XsFF.    He is not clean player and he is jealous of my skills,
Third all that  shit he told about me im banned from ddrp , vks bla bla why are you mentioning it here? When it has nothing to do with this server are you tryna defame me huh? You are just 13 year old keyboard worrier with your pentium 4 cheap ass PC and btw whats good with your past huh? You used to sell ammo hack , traineer 2012 in DDRP back indays your old nick is RKB_Ricky right you were retard back in days too then why only barking about me? You were hack sellers + you used to use 18+ languges in server useless mention out of universe things here mate :) and btw you got no proof that i was descent_619 or any shit so better stfu just patiently wait for administration desicion
You are cursed by the people who you scammed in the past.

My real name / facebook name is Raqeeb Bhutto and at that time he messaged me on facebook and I wasn't responding to him then he decided to join with my name's nick after getting ignored.

There are thousands of people who have skills but including skills, they have brain and sense like Fulton, Arsal and others. Who do you think you're? I tell you. (a retarded kid)

[MK]Halchter (DDRP Admin) know you better and you never had any fame.

You got no brain to think so let admins think why am I posting your ban history information.

I never tried to sell ammo hack but yeah I admit I tried to buy it from SpitFire but he scammed me too in the past. But past is past, present is present.. Some people do change and some do NOT.

Trying to hide yourself from admins won't save you. Admins know everything. They'll check your alias if they wanted to but I'm not gonna force them. But I'd still say your Desert_619.

As you can see in his images my FPS are above 55 almost, there's only one image in which I had 44 FPS.. Maybe because of the molotovs and explosives.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2020, 02:36:12 am by Dabangg »

Offline gangsta

• Sergeant First Class
    • View Profile
Keep crying i must say you were retard back in days used to sell shitty hacks + used to get banned + used to use toxic languge in past like you do right now  + i dont give a fuck about my past and those scams have nothing to do with europeon city so better stfu stop being toxic + if i ever joined with name raqeeb i never used abusive word with that name so that totally proves i never abused you by connecting with abusive nick + ""and u never used molo on me you can see you own video i watched your whole video on x2 speed you did not used molo single time what a pathetic liar "" so better stop lying about your unstable fps you are not clean player i must repeat you are poor little kid with pentium 4 and cheap ass internet and wont you accept that you ass get kicked everyday atleast 1000 time because of 500+ ping ? Huh? Get a life as well as get a good internet access + good pc + brain + and i must say again you were toxic little shit back in days so stop cursing alright? You admitted yourself you were buying hacks from spitfire which means you can sell them too. Now patiently wait for admins decision stop making me expose you more
« Last Edit: March 16, 2020, 11:05:50 am by gangsta »

Offline gangsta

• Sergeant First Class
    • View Profile
And i laughed out loud how you said "past is past present is present" some change and some dont yea you're right i have changed a lot thats why you're jealous of me i raped you harder and posted video so you are crying now haha you are right you never changed you are still poor lagger with poor internet + poor pc + toxic brain + diplomatic + trash brain and i must say you were hacks trader + used you swear other players mother when they kill you harder so stop hiding you past from everyone hahaha + "" i can prove this that you never used  molo while your fps were dropping you know how? Admins check out his video lmao and watch it on x2 speed he did not used molo single time neither i used molo single time on him "" hes just lying about his unstable fps he is professional and PHD holder in lying as i said above  i must say he is lagger with poor internet and poor pc , i feel sad for him when he get kicked 99999th time because of his 500+ ping lmao and btw you must have 60 or 30 fps or you are lagging and you are saying i never had fame lmao? Son i have more friends of vcmp then you and plus once i have hosted my own server for more then 1 year [0.4]Grand Theft Auto Crime City [AD/DM/RP]
So see i. Have better past then you and im way more respected in vcmp then you old players know me and respect you are nothing infront of my fame and respect you can never beat me in this game wether its about skills or respect, im not here to argue a attention seeker kid like you im not gonna reply you again as you are attention seeker and looking for my attention, so im out im looking forward administration desicion
« Last Edit: March 16, 2020, 11:09:04 am by gangsta »

Offline gangsta

• Sergeant First Class
    • View Profile
And the screenshot you have posted above is quote of me not quote of halchter lmao son get a life

Offline gangsta

• Sergeant First Class
    • View Profile
How about this RKB_Ricky? Haha pretending to be very noble ? Lmao look at this haha :rofl: :rofl:
https://imgur.com/a/Sk2b5Yo
« Last Edit: March 16, 2020, 11:24:02 am by gangsta »

Offline Hazard

• Donator
  • General of EC
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
Keep crying i must say you were retard back in days used to sell shitty hacks + used to get banned + used to use toxic languge in past like you do right now  + i dont give a fuck about my past and those scams have nothing to do with europeon city so better stfu stop being toxic + if i ever joined with name raqeeb i never used abusive word with that name so that totally proves i never abused you by connecting with abusive nick + ""and u never used molo on me you can see you own video i watched your whole video on x2 speed you did not used molo single time what a pathetic liar "" so better stop lying about your unstable fps you are not clean player i must repeat you are poor little kid with pentium 4 and cheap ass internet and wont you accept that you ass get kicked everyday atleast 1000 time because of 500+ ping ? Huh? Get a life as well as get a good internet access + good pc + brain + and i must say again you were toxic little shit back in days so stop cursing alright? You admitted yourself you were buying hacks from spitfire which means you can sell them too. Now patiently wait for admins decision stop making me expose you more
Everyone is dumb here expect you kid. Let the admins handle the case. He joined with my name's nick again and again and the last time the person he fought was me. After fighting me he rq'ed and started to provoke me by writing my name (EVEN AFTER I IGNORED HIM) and abusing my mom and family.

I never get more than 139-220 ping in EC.

Can you provide the fucking logs when I got kicked for unstable ping?

I had 40+ FPS and that's enough for playing.

Those are called fake friends and some of the friends maybe real but you're a fake friend near them. You will abuse them after the friendship is broken. Well leave this case I'm not interested in this shit.

Who gives a single fuck about your server here? Does it give you any fame?

Maybe you call asslicking respect but that's not the case here.

You're already going to get banned kid. Now you should be playing your own server or Pinball. None needs you here.

I've already proven everything. Now I'm just waiting for admins' reply.

And the screenshot you have posted above is quote of me not quote of halchter lmao son get a life

How can someone be so dumb.. Man.. Oh bhai.. maro mujhe!!

How about this RKB_Ricky? Haha pretending to be very noble ? Lmao look at this haha :rofl: :rofl:
https://imgur.com/a/Sk2b5Yo
That were old shits when I didn't know nothing about the VC:MP. Well I don't really know if I ever evaded in VKs or no but maybe yes.

I'm waiting for the final decision of administration. I myself don't want this flame to stay continued. @Aaron @DiaZ @cool3 somebody please or atleast lock it till you discuss.

Offline gangsta

• Sergeant First Class
    • View Profile
here is your pro guys XD as he "lied above" his FPS drops only when someone throws molo but in his own video he or me never threw single molo and he was lagging like crap and he call himself pro and he is satisfied with his Pentium 4 so i decided to make another video on his lag so today i connected with random nick just to show you guys his lag without throwing any molo on him or near to him and here as you can see his FPS are unstable AF! and dropping from 50 to 44 , 45 , 51 , 54 come on stop lying mate honesty is the best policiy you want me to expose more? come on reply to below :D i,ll totally expose your ass you are trying to make your image positive? imma show your real image to world you peice of crap scammer + evader of duel + hacks trader + fps lagger + ping lagger btw here is link of his crap lag :

VIDEO LINK OF HIS LAGS FPS EVEN THO NOBODY IS THROWING MOLO ON HIM  :-   https://tinyurl.com/u3pvzyz
« Last Edit: March 16, 2020, 03:53:37 pm by gangsta »

Offline gangsta

• Sergeant First Class
    • View Profile
why are you asking admins to lock the post? are you scared of getting exposed? idk why you are crying now when i started exposing you son you denied that you did evasion by giving excuse " i did'nt knew what vcmp is at that time " what a nice excuse bad choice of words i would say on that XDDD and you poor ass kid 40 + fps is also counted as lag if you dont have 60 or 30 fps you are counted as a lagger why don't you get this logic in your brain, oh yes you don't brain tho :D you are just pethatic piece of shit with pentium 4 and shitty internet + you were the one who started discussing old shits here not me you retard don't blame me on exposing you Nerd i dont give a damn fuck to you and  your skills are nothing in front of me son and you have not proven a shit expect barking :D you lag like retard + you abuse + you trade hacks (admitted yourself) + you lie about your fps lag (Video proof https://tinyurl.com/u3pvzyz  + your own video is proof of your lie that you were saying you lag cuz of molo but if you see your own video none of us thrown molo even single time so you are liar)  + you lie about your ping ( i have logs of you timed out 1000 times 500+ ping) + you lie about your+ skills you are noob and attention seeker i must repeat retards like you should be permenantly banned from all vcmp servers to keep envoirment clean you say you are very honest guy you used to be evader in past top 5 evader of vks here is link of that post ( https://vkserver.forumotion.com/t2184-duel-evaders-don-t-duel-with-these-people )    you are giving excuses continously and nothing now you are saying you have proven me wrong? can you tell me how ahhaha?  you should be banned from whole vcmp permenantly just to keep the envoirment of server clean
best regards : gangsta'
« Last Edit: March 16, 2020, 03:49:50 pm by gangsta »

Offline Hazard

• Donator
  • General of EC
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
here is your pro guys XD as he "lied above" his FPS drops only when someone throws molo but in his own video he or me never threw single molo and he was lagging like crap and he call himself pro and he is satisfied with his Pentium 4 so i decided to make another video on his lag so today i connected with random nick just to show you guys his lag without throwing any molo on him or near to him and here as you can see his FPS are unstable AF! and dropping from 50 to 44 , 45 , 51 , 54 come on stop lying mate honesty is the best policiy you want me to expose more? come on reply to below :D i,ll totally expose your ass you are trying to make your image positive? imma show your real image to world you peice of crap scammer + evader of duel + hacks trader + fps lagger + ping lagger btw here is link of his crap lag :

VIDEO LINK OF HIS LAGS FPS EVEN THO NOBODY IS THROWING MOLO ON HIM  :-   https://tinyurl.com/u3pvzyz
Look at him, still he's using an abusive nick. Apka[Behnoi] = Your sister's husband

Some drops of FPS less than 60 because I was recording at that time to prove your lies.

What do you think lying will save you? You've edited and wrote 42 FPS in the starting of the video.

Here Vatan has killed you

And It's showing "Killed by Hazard" - Even if its truth so why didn't you upload that cut scene when I was having 42 FPS? I never had less than 50 fps, whenever you checked my fps its either 56, 59, 54 or moreover 51. Nice try, but not good enough.

You can see from 1:00 to 1:10. That's the timing when you checked my FPS and edited it. Can you capture any lag in this video? The FPS aren't less than 50 here in this video.

why are you asking admins to lock the post? are you scared of getting exposed? idk why you are crying now when i started exposing you son you denied that you did evasion by giving excuse " i did'nt knew what vcmp is at that time " what a nice excuse bad choice of words i would say on that XDDD and you poor ass kid 40 + fps is also counted as lag if you dont have 60 or 30 fps you are counted as a lagger why don't you get this logic in your brain, oh yes you don't brain tho :D you are just pethatic piece of shit with pentium 4 and shitty internet + you were the one who started discussing old shits here not me you retard don't blame me on exposing you Nerd i dont give a damn fuck to you and  your skills are nothing in front of me son and you have not proven a shit expect barking :D you lag like retard + you abuse + you trade hacks (admitted yourself) + you lie about your fps lag (Video proof https://tinyurl.com/u3pvzyz  + your own video is proof of your lie that you were saying you lag cuz of molo but if you see your own video none of us thrown molo even single time so you are liar)  + you lie about your ping ( i have logs of you timed out 1000 times 500+ ping) + you lie about your+ skills you are noob and attention seeker i must repeat retards like you should be permenantly banned from all vcmp servers to keep envoirment clean you say you are very honest guy you used to be evader in past top 5 evader of vks here is link of that post ( https://vkserver.forumotion.com/t2184-duel-evaders-don-t-duel-with-these-people )    you are giving excuses continously and nothing now you are saying you have proven me wrong? can you tell me how ahhaha?  you should be banned from whole vcmp permenantly just to keep the envoirment of server clean
best regards : gangsta'

I wanted the topic to be locked because you're doing nothing expect lying repeatedly and making me so much angry I can't tell.

Everything is okay here. Since you're stupid I have no more words to describe your stupidity.

But show me the logs I said, you're not the owner here to tell administration and they'll accept it. Show your freakin' logs where I got kicked. Or show atleast a picture where I have more than 300 ping. It's my challenge to you.

As I said "Some people do learn from their mistakes and some do not"

I have proven you wrong by answering your every question. Did you?

Look at this guy, he talks about skills. Atlast, he killed me but by punching.

There's something called lead-aim and brain.

https://vkserver.forumotion.com/t13601-denied-player-no_skills-not-request#192318 - This is your unban appeal application of 2019 where you still ban-evade and rule-break constantly.
by No_Skills^ on Tue 26 Mar 2019 - 16:41

Man.. don't let me get you banned permanently. You're constantly lying.. It will get you in trouble.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2020, 05:44:21 pm by Dabangg »