• September 21, 2024, 05:39:54 am
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Join us in discord and have a chit chat with us! https://discord.gg/FXh8ahd

Author Topic: gangsta_ - Threatening  (Read 1244 times)

Offline Hazard

• Donator
  • General of EC
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [RT]Hazard
  • Clan: RT
gangsta_ - Threatening
« on: March 22, 2020, 07:55:16 pm »
Player Nick: gangsta_
Date: 3/22/2020
Reason for reporting: Threatening
Evidence:(Screenshots, videos..etc) https://imgur.com/a/e4MbHsC
Extra notes: Well he's been so toxic in this community if abusing was ever disallowed so I would've posted the whole logs of him everyday, everytime abusing my family but anyways.. This is Urdu language which is commonly spoken here and official language of Pakistan. If you don't trust me then you can request staff from Pakistan to handle this report.

Translation below:-

kash tu sindh se hota - Hope you were from Sindh.

tujhe tery ghar se uthwa kar zina ni karta na, phir bolta tu tattay -  If I wouldn't have take you from your home.. then you talk dick. (warning)

translation of zina -

gandu abba FBR ma hae mera - (I know most of you know the meaning of Gandu so let's leave this word) My dad is in FBR

cacha MPA hae mera PPP google kar Haji Jameel Zia - My uncle is MPA, google Haji Jameel Zia.

teri maa chodu - Should I fuck your mom?

ek chacha berocrates haen FBR 21 grade - one uncle is berocrates, fbr 21th grade.

ao na bharwa, cousin DSP hae, aik cousin ASI police mae - come gay, one cousin is DSP and other cousin is in ASI police.

ao teri gand m police lekar ghusta hu - come I'll go inside your gand along with police.

Abiding this, I don't give a single fuck about your cousins, uncles or fathers. I don't care who the fuck are they but if you try to mess with me in real life I swear you'll come yourself to my home saying sorry to me.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2020, 07:36:47 pm by Decent_946 »

Offline Ryne

• Manager
  • General of EC
  • Winning feels better when you take a little damage
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
Re: gangsta_ - Threatening
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2020, 06:12:14 am »
@Decent_946 : Why these guys got no chill?
Currently: LG and KTB Admin
Clan History: KTM, CG, ULK, VU, MK, DZ and DnA
Past Experience: EA and Pure DM manager/Admin, Sky-city Admin, XE Moderator and Elite Paradise Admin
Events: Developed EYE event on EA, XAD league referee,Vice War 3,4,6 and VCDC 3 Admin, EYE 3 Admin.

Offline gangsta

• Sergeant First Class
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: gangsta'
  • Clan: none
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2020, 06:54:48 pm »
Pffffff hes showing old ass logs just to make it issue even tho once he threatned me "tu rawalpindi aa na tujhy cheer dengy" so am i gonna post a report on him that im getting threatned Lol what a dumbass
Already this cunt have blocked me on facebook ofc because hes scared of me irl if he had guts he should've given me his address i give my address publicly do whatever you can lol and hes saying im going to come to his home to apologize?? Pffff in your dreams son haha first unblock me from facebook and give me your address i'll show you who is gonna make appology lul this kid wants some attention and sympathy from admins nothing more than that and btw threatning someone in server or in real life is not punishable in server lul,

Since descent told me to move on and try ignoring these retards i decide im going to ignore them in future but this dickhead is now posting 1 month old logs to start getting my attention and hes just literally triggering me i dont even give attention to retards like them but this guy is such a asslicker , attention seeker , sympathy seeker   idk what the fuck is he trying to prove by posting 1 month old logs

is this not threatning? : https://imgur.com/a/ZmKan4e
Translations are on images go see,
you should be ashamed of showing specific part of logs where i threatned you,
he is biggest Liar PHD holder in lying you admins can also search it on Echo of EC,
« Last Edit: March 23, 2020, 07:30:14 pm by gangsta »

Offline gangsta

• Sergeant First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2020, 07:06:05 pm »
None.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2020, 07:28:50 pm by gangsta »

Offline gangsta

• Sergeant First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2020, 07:26:50 pm »
None.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2020, 07:29:02 pm by gangsta »

Offline Decent_946

• Head Administrator
  • General II
  • Thanks To Allah For Everything I Have :)
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: Decent_946
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2020, 07:33:00 pm »
Hey,

firstly: https://ec.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=712.0
Reports which are made after the 3 months of the incident will be not processed. (Reports should not be older than 3 months)

2ndly, there is no reason for taking ANY game seriously. You both have been arguing with each other. @gangsta, If you've got logs of him threatening you, make another report.

3rdly, @gangsta, your attitude and behaviour in-game and forum is intolerable. You are being reported continuously. I want to remind you that a number of players have been permanently banned from the server just because of their nonsense attitude, abusive behaviour and discrimination. We do not want anybody to ruin the gaming environment in the server, IRC/discord or forum.

As gangsta is already banned in the server, the staff team has decided to shun gangsta for 1 month from the server, forum and discord. Alongside, @Dabangg has been warned for counter-arguing. In the near future, use /ignore +/report command in server and don't respond. If you do, don't report.
Source: https://ec.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=3.msg58191#msg58191

Thanks for reporting! :)
« Last Edit: March 23, 2020, 07:36:29 pm by Decent_946 »
Thankx to RebellioN