• September 21, 2024, 08:42:48 pm
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Welcome to The Grand Theft Auto European City Community!

Author Topic: kF.d3d9.dll / =KF=LyZoR^ - Lag tools  (Read 2320 times)

Offline Hazard

• Donator
  • General of EC
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [RT]Hazard
  • Clan: RT
kF.d3d9.dll / =KF=LyZoR^ - Lag tools
« on: March 24, 2020, 06:07:38 pm »
Player Nick: kF.d3d9.dll
Date: 2/24/2020
Reason for reporting: Lag tools
Evidence:(Screenshots, videos..etc)
Extra notes: -
« Last Edit: March 27, 2020, 01:11:08 am by Decent_946 »

mr.rethz

Re: kF.d3d9.dll / =KF=LyZoR^ - Lag tools
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2020, 08:08:57 pm »
You should upload the logs too.. My ping spikes every second + I got kicked many times yesterday while fighting with Hazard. I can show logs if you want. We did duel many times dude, don't make fake reports against me.

Offline BrightLight

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2020, 09:47:08 pm »
He's a laggot :p.His ping spikes to "9000".Wait what, "9000"?ye. He ain't a lag tool user. It's just his internet (fkin ptcl).

Offline Hazard

• Donator
  • General of EC
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2020, 10:33:04 pm »
I already checked your ping a few times. I admit you were spiking a little bit when I checked your logs.

The maximum jttr status was 40 and none can lag so bad if your ping spikes between 150-500. I guarantee, if you fight with a 500 pinger.. he won't be lagging too much and its always possible to kill him.

You're always laggy even though when your ping was stable I was dueling with you. It was hard to duel with you. I've tried fighting with you since the starting and you're always laggy.

You should upload the logs too.. My ping spikes every second + I got kicked many times yesterday while fighting with Hazard. I can show logs if you want. We did duel many times dude, don't make fake reports against me.

Anyways according to your opinion, you said your ping spikes every second. Why would you even play when your ping isn't stable to play. It's not right to keep connecting when players are sick of your lag. That's also a rule-break but anyways I already explained myself. It's up to admins.

mr.rethz

« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2020, 11:07:35 pm »
I already checked your ping a few times. I admit you were spiking a little bit when I checked your logs.

The maximum jttr status was 40 and none can lag so bad if your ping spikes between 150-500. I guarantee, if you fight with a 500 pinger.. he won't be lagging too much and its always possible to kill him.

You're always laggy even though when your ping was stable I was dueling with you. It was hard to duel with you. I've tried fighting with you since the starting and you're always laggy.

Anyways according to your opinion, you said your ping spikes every second. Why would you even play when your ping isn't stable to play. It's not right to keep connecting when players are sick of your lag. That's also a rule-break but anyways I already explained myself. It's up to admins.
I don't care if you are sick of my lag. If you are sick then fk off don't duel me. @FlutterShy already gave the proof behind my lag now stfu and gtfo

Offline SanaullaH

• Administrator
  • General III
  • You're the boss from you , we learn
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2020, 11:08:19 pm »

According to my screen your ping and fps were fine as shown in video i doubt it as a lagtool.
i am not funny..

RoyStang's Art

mr.rethz

« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2020, 12:18:46 am »

According to my screen your ping and fps were fine as shown in video i doubt it as a lagtool.
I don't use any Net Cut tool nor I use any lag tool +There is no tool that can make you lag. Video speed is too fast, I gave my defense I don't want to get banned for wrong once again. Now it's up to you. One last thing I can do to prove my innocence is I ca duel with you in any server you want.

Offline Hazard

• Donator
  • General of EC
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2020, 01:12:04 am »
Apart from everything..

You still didn't answer my question.

Why would you even join the server when your ping is continuously spiking and others players find it provoking when they can't hit you. It's not a nice way to keep playing when your internet is so weak.

mr.rethz

« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2020, 02:58:22 am »
Apart from everything..

You still didn't answer my question.

Why would you even join the server when your ping is continuously spiking and others players find it provoking when they can't hit you. It's not a nice way to keep playing when your internet is so weak.
who the hell are you? I will play in any server I want. If you're too much sick  of my lag then fucking don't take fight with me now gtfo and let admins handle this report.

Offline Hazard

• Donator
  • General of EC
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2020, 03:31:25 am »
You come yourself to me always and start killing me. You're lagging still even though your ping is fine.

Offline SaMiR^

• Donator
  • Second Lieutant Sr.
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: Syne
  • Clan: ON/WK
« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2020, 04:19:16 am »

« Last Edit: March 25, 2020, 06:53:04 am by SaMiR^ »

mr.rethz

« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2020, 04:52:01 am »
these videos does not prove me a lagger. I might be lagging in your screen but It was all set in my screen This is just net issue nothing else.

mr.rethz

« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2020, 05:59:17 am »
these videos does not prove me a lagger. I might be lagging in your screen but It was all set in my screen This is just net issue nothing else.
IT'S A FUCKING STRANGE NET ISSUE YOU'RE HAVING SINCE 2-3 DAYS
FUCKING Stay away from my this report , GTFO. I don't need to explain it to you. fuck off

Offline Decent_946

• Head Administrator
  • General II
  • Thanks To Allah For Everything I Have :)
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: Decent_946
« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2020, 10:55:58 pm »
Hey all,

The topic is being flooded with too many posts. @d3d9, I can see there are too many players who are reporting + have shown proof of your lag in server. In your defence, you have not posted any sort of video proof except your explanation. Your explanation is not acceptable to us. Kindly, do provide us with video evidence of any incident present in the above videos. You have 24 hours.

And stay warned that If you ever tried to lag artificially (downloading/streaming, or any other thing in the background that causes you to lag), it is punishable.  your recorded gamplay should be CLEAN. I'll be waiting for your response.

Also, Any further non-sense posts in this topic will be removed and a warning will be issued to the user.

Thank you.
Thankx to RebellioN

mr.rethz

« Reply #14 on: March 27, 2020, 12:08:51 am »
@Decent_946  I don't have any proof now I only had the video that flutter recorded, I gave all my defense now it's up to you.