• September 20, 2024, 10:55:19 am
Welcome, guest! Please login or register.

Server IP: 141.94.180.144:8292

Author Topic: Request to staff members  (Read 1230 times)

Offline Hazard

• Donator
  • General of EC
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [RT]Hazard
  • Clan: RT
Request to staff members
« on: March 26, 2020, 11:12:15 pm »
Hey! I've been an old member of the community and it's been a long time when I started to play in the European City and from that day it's been my favorite. I always love to support staff and players of this community therefore I have a little request to staff members about my warnings.

I got my first warning from Decent for fake-timeout, I can't really explain because I didn't record anything that's why but if you trust me a little bit then believe me I won't do a fake timeout for only one death, that's a stupid action and no smart person would recommend doing it.

Secondly I don't like to mess people but some of the players start to provoke and rule-breaking against me that's why I start to counter-arguing. There was a report where I reported gangsta_ for threatening me, well I don't really want to talk further about it but I'll have to explain the situation where I got warned.

I can post a thousand of logs where he never stopped threatening me, abusing my family and provoking on Facebook and in-game too but I won't do it because I don't want to start this argument again and ain't got no time to do so. I just said a line because gangsta_ was provoking me again and again, you can ask him to provide full logs.

Well this topic isn't for starting the whole drama again but I made it because I wanted to apologize for my mistakes in the past for whom I got warned two times and therefore I'm requesting staff to clear my warnings, thank you.

Other than this, I want to apologize because I didn't ignore him but rather tried to argue in counter.

~ Dabangg / Hazard

Offline Decent_946

• Head Administrator
  • General II
  • Thanks To Allah For Everything I Have :)
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: Decent_946
Re: Request to staff members
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2020, 12:56:57 am »
Hey Hazard,

I respect you and your request. I want to clarify one thing to you The warns you've received have got nothing to do with your status. It's not like the third warning will get you banned. There's a certain time period after which the warning count is removed. So don't be worried about it. I could see you have 2 warns in your account. If you get another warning within a certain time, only then it is counted. Otherwise, it's normal.

On the other side, bans/warns history is cleared after a good time. So that count '2' wouldn't last lifetime. Smile! Anyways, I'll let higher staff decide about removing your warnings. @DiaZ , @Aaron .

Thank you. :)
Thankx to RebellioN

Offline Aaron

• Developer
  • General of EC
  • Eighth Avenue Furies
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2020, 02:19:04 am »
We hear you dabang, and issuing a warn is not only addressed whether you did a rulebreak it is somehow an apprise a certain player such as inconsistent pings as a common example that they need to fix it, and as what Decent said the warns expire in certain duration.

As for gangsta_ it has brought to our attention regarding the reports we've been receiving and it was discussed among the staff with this matter and decided to shun him both in-game and forum to avoid his toxicity foul words he is saying and imposing threats that made us concern.

I/We understand you sentiments Dabang with your explanation through it and we as well clarifying our side on what is our perspective on how we see it for it to be equal for both of us, the staffs are always open if you have any concerns, don't hesitate to poke me or any other admins if you want to seek clarification or advice :)

Offline fortune

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: -removed-
  • Clan: tla
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2020, 03:46:07 pm »
the staffs are always open if you have any concerns, don't hesitate to poke me or any other admins if you want to seek clarification or advice :)

i've been pinging you on discord for password reset for a week. :'(

Offline Hazard

• Donator
  • General of EC
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
  • Ingame-Nick: [RT]Hazard
  • Clan: RT
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2020, 04:41:24 pm »
Alright well this topic wasn't only for warns removal but it was for also apologizing about mistakes I'd done in the past and I'm feeling more comfortable now with your words. I don't need anything else. :)

Thanks for your kind words and appreciations! :)

Offline Aaron

• Developer
  • General of EC
  • Eighth Avenue Furies
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2020, 05:21:41 pm »
the staffs are always open if you have any concerns, don't hesitate to poke me or any other admins if you want to seek clarification or advice :)

i've been pinging you on discord for password reset for a week. :'(
Meh it's not only me who's around, there's pleb admins like @DiaZ who is a nolifer at discord:L been busy as well lol, anyhow you can poke me to follow up that request :)

And @Dabangg Anytime mate, glad to help!